New Guitar, EVH
Hajduk
Jul 6 2013, 05:55 PM
Learning Rock Star
Just wanted to say I posted earlier that I wanted to pick up a guitar and I finally did biggrin.gif The EVH wolfgang special. Love it has such a nice feel and sound, extremely happy with it.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Tomislav
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Mertay
Jul 6 2013, 06:22 PM
GMC:er
Pictures! smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
sammetal92
Jul 6 2013, 06:43 PM
Congratulations and show us some pictures and some audio files tongue.gif biggrin.gif

--------------------

Download my free guitar and Floyd Rose setup guide: http://www.samsguitars.tk/

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jul 6 2013, 07:29 PM
Instructor
Awesome! Congratulations man! Any pics or videos??? smile.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Jouve
Jul 6 2013, 09:27 PM
Learning Roadie
Congratulations. I didn't have a chance to play evh/peavey wolfgang, but i've tried musicman axis, and it sounded fantastic.

+Quote Post
The Professor
Jul 6 2013, 10:06 PM
Theory Instructor
congrats!

--------------------
Ask me anything on the theory board. Follow my theory course. Check out my personal site

+Quote Post
thefireball
Jul 7 2013, 02:49 AM
Learning Roadie
yeah we need pics man!!

+Quote Post
Hajduk
Jul 7 2013, 06:29 PM
Learning Rock Star
[quote name='thefireball' date='Jul 7 2013, 01:49 AM' post='649937']
yeah we need pics man!!
[/qu

Sorry about the sideways pics I swear I thought I had rotated them. Will have some sounds downloaded. Love the guitar the neck feels so nice and the hi end sound you don't even really need a distortion pedal has a great fuzzy sound as is.

The D-Tuna is awesome as well goes straight to drop D with a pull of the D Tuna and it stays in tune tongue.gif

Attached image(s)
Attached Image Attached Image

--------------------
Tomislav

+Quote Post
sammetal92
Jul 7 2013, 09:11 PM
Awesome biggrin.gif

--------------------

Download my free guitar and Floyd Rose setup guide: http://www.samsguitars.tk/

+Quote Post
Hajduk
Jul 8 2013, 12:13 AM
Learning Rock Star
Thank you smile.gif

--------------------
Tomislav

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Jul 8 2013, 03:58 AM
Nice axe!!! Congrats smile.gif

QUOTE (Hajduk @ Jul 6 2013, 12:55 PM) *
Just wanted to say I posted earlier that I wanted to pick up a guitar and I finally did biggrin.gif The EVH wolfgang special. Love it has such a nice feel and sound, extremely happy with it.

+Quote Post
Mertay
Jul 8 2013, 01:01 PM
Not much evh fan here but the guitars are beautiful! smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jul 8 2013, 03:27 PM
Instructor
Hey Tom! I am expecting your next video - recorded with the new guitar! Congrats!

+Quote Post
audiopaal
Jul 9 2013, 11:54 AM
Competitions Coordinator - Up the Irons
Cool guitar smile.gif

+Quote Post
SixStringSamurai
Jul 9 2013, 08:14 PM
Absolute beauty, I LOVE Wolfgangs. My Peavey Wolfgang Std is possibly my favourite guitar.

--------------------
http://www.six-string-samurai.com - Gear reviews for the terminally GAS-afflicted.

Thank you to John at GMC for inviting me to hang out and talk gear with you guys!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 01:02 PM