Thabu, Live video of my band
Santiago Diaz Ga...
Feb 21 2010, 10:11 AM
GMC:er
Hi guys!! I'd like to share with you this video of my band, Thabu. The song we play in this video is "Destino", an instrumental song from the first album of the band called "La opresión de lo Inevitable". The sound quality could be better, but I think that is good enough to start showing some of the live acts. There's some crazy stuff on this song. Hope you like it!!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
sted
Feb 21 2010, 11:06 AM
Learning Rock Star
thats some serious shredding mate! Very prog-like sound too, great stuff!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Feb 21 2010, 03:20 PM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
Thats some awesome stuff. The song itself is great and the performance is just as excellent. Great stuff! smile.gif

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Feb 21 2010, 06:18 PM
Instructor
This is great stuff Santi! You band sounds very adjusted and the composition is something very original. I have to see Thabu live soon! smile.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Santiago Diaz Ga...
Feb 21 2010, 06:55 PM
Thank you so much guys!!. I'm really glad you liked it!!. I'll show you some more and new stuff soon

+Quote Post
del-4fr53e3
Feb 21 2010, 07:26 PM
Learning Tone Master
Awesome smile.gif Looking forward to more!

+Quote Post
Daniel Realpe
Mar 4 2010, 08:07 PM
Instructor
very good!! looking forward for more here!

--------------------
Visit my:
INSTRUCTOR PROFILE

"If a composer could say what he had to say in words he would not bother trying to say it in music."
Gustav Mahler

Subscribe to my Youtube Channel here

+Quote Post
Santiago Diaz Ga...
Mar 6 2010, 03:33 AM
Thanks Sollesnes and Daniel, in the myspace of the band (www.myspace.com/thabuspace ) you can listen the song "Ficcionando el presente", it´s an advance of the new CD

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 03:33 PM