2 - heyoka05: whole BT
3 - Dexxter: whole BT
4 - berko: whole BT
5 - Lian: whole BT
6 - Outlaw2112: whole BT
7 - ztevie: whole BT
8 - Velvet Roger: whole BT
9 - Zynex: whole BT
10 - Toroso: whole BT (if he cannot record through the whole BT I'll try to edit someway to get it right)

I leave the MIDI so you have all that's happening in the BT, harmony, rhythm, different voices, all.

The DEADLINE is February 10th (tusday) so you have 3 whole weeks to work on the solos (one week per part I think is enough biggrin.gif)

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Attached File(s)
Attached File  Base_de_collaboration.mid ( 14.47K ) Number of downloads: 209

--------------------
Check out my Instructor Profile and Board

LIVE VIDEO CHATS EVERY MONDAY AROUND 22PM (GMC HOUR)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Velvet Roger
Jan 27 2009, 11:28 PM
Learning Tone Seeker
Hi Ramiro,

A question regarding the midi: can you let me know which instruments you assigned to each of the 6 midi tracks? And maybe a dumb question, but should I grab the chord progressions from these midi files?

Thanks!
Roger

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
"Don't practice until you get it right. Practice until you can't get it wrong."

Guitars & Amps
Brian Moore DC-1 Custom Shop (Cherry Sunburst, mahogany/rosewood)
Eric Johnson Signature Strat (2-tone Sunburst, alder/maple)
Ibanez RG770 (Black, basswood/rosewood)
Peerless Journeyman (solid spruce/maple)
Sixt Bov-105C (Ovation-like acoustic) - Ibanez SGT-130 (Jumbo acoustic)
London City VS-1 (Precision bass) - Baton Rouge U3S (Ukelele)
Fender HotRod Deluxe 40W combo - Fender Princeton Reverb Reissue 5W combo - Marshall JCM 900 50W Hi-Gain combo

Effects & Other stuff
POD Studio UX2 audio interface - Edirol MA-15D monitors
EH Double Muff - Fulltone GT-500 - Fulltone Fulldrive 2 Mosfet - Guitarsystems TrebleTool Junior - Guitarsystems FuzzTool Junior
Korg Pitchblack Tuner - MXR Carbon Copy Analog Delay - TC Electronics Nova Modulator - Morley Bad Horsie 2 Wah
Shure SM58 - Roland PCR-500 midi controller/keyboard & Yamaha Clavinova CL-910 piano

My Website
My MySpace Page
My YouTube Channel
My Twitter Account
My Band 'Gonzo!'

+Quote Post
Ramiro Delforte
Jan 28 2009, 01:47 AM
Instructor
The instruments are: guitar, bass, drums and keys (in the BT the keys are piano and a lead but are the same MIDI)

Yes, you grab the chord progression from there. I posted the MIDI because I think you asked for the progression and the best way to explain what's in the BT is to show you what I wrote.
There's no progression in the first part that's why I posted this MIDI. The other two parts has a kind of progression made each by four chords.
You'll listen to somethings that aren't in the BT those things (like the arpeggiated chords in the last part) maybe I include them when I'll make the final mix.

If you have more questions be free to keep asking smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Outlaw2112
Jan 29 2009, 04:58 AM
GMC:er
Ok i think im done... very challenging and fun collab, I actually studied the scales and came up with my own licks

used octaves for the first section, mostly tapping for the second section, and I was really feeling the harmonic scale for the third

a couple of small timing issues but here it is

This post has been edited by Outlaw2112: Feb 2 2009, 03:06 AM

--------------------

+Quote Post
Outlaw2112
Jan 29 2009, 01:13 PM
QUOTE (Outlaw2112 @ Jan 29 2009, 04:58 AM) *
Ok i think im done... very challenging and fun collab, I actually studied the scales and came up with my own licks

used octaves for the first section, mostly tapping for the second section, and I was really feeling the harmonic scale for the third

a couple of small timing issues but here it is

After listening to it again this morning, im gonna try to get the timing issues corrected this week

--------------------

+Quote Post
Outlaw2112
Feb 2 2009, 03:08 AM
Just tweaked it tonight... heres my take
cleaned up my timing issues and made my tapping sound cleaner... biggrin.gif

This post has been edited by Outlaw2112: Mar 14 2009, 07:06 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
Outlaw2112
Feb 7 2009, 05:07 PM
3 days left...

--------------------

+Quote Post
Ramiro Delforte
Feb 10 2009, 01:30 AM
Instructor
Attention to all the participants: Tomorrow is the deadline and only Outlaw 2112 posted his take.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Outlaw2112
Feb 10 2009, 02:19 AM
yeah lets go... get these takes in

right now mine is the best one..... tongue.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Dexxter
Feb 10 2009, 05:46 AM
Learning Tone Guru
Finally, I sat for 4 hours with this one blink.gif Very challenging to come up with stuff to play smile.gif
Anyway, here it is...

[attachment=13395:Dexxter_...lab_1_WB.mp3]
[attachment=13396:Dexxter_...lab_1_NB.mp3]

--------------------

+Quote Post
Outlaw2112
Feb 10 2009, 05:53 AM
QUOTE (Dexxter @ Feb 10 2009, 05:46 AM) *
Finally, I sat for 4 hours with this one blink.gif Very challenging to come up with stuff to play smile.gif
Anyway, here it is...

[attachment=13395:Dexxter_...lab_1_WB.mp3]
[attachment=13396:Dexxter_...lab_1_NB.mp3]

yes it is a challenging collab, but a fun one... good job

--------------------

+Quote Post
ztevie
Feb 10 2009, 10:09 AM
OK, here's mine. I had serious problems with this one... Really a reminder that one needs to learn more scales, cause I didn't feel comfortable at all with where I had the notes on the fretboard.
So it ended up as an improvisation, hope there aren't too many wrong notes in there...

Attached File(s)
Attached File  exotic_collab_ztevie_WBT.mp3 ( 1.79MB ) Number of downloads: 195
Attached File  exotic_collab_ztevie_NOBT.mp3 ( 1.72MB ) Number of downloads: 203

--------------------
Gear:
* Vigier Shawn Lane Master, Bridge Bareknuckle Nailbomb, Middle DiMarzio FS-1, Neck Bareknuckle Cold Sweat
* Padalka Custom Space-6, Bareknuckle Juggernaut set
* Ztevie's Blue, Custom Handbuilt by Rek Guitars, Seymour Duncan Full Shred humbucker set
* Yamaha LLX6 Acoustic
* Fractal Audio Axe FX II XL+

+Quote Post
Dexxter
Feb 10 2009, 02:14 PM
Learning Tone Guru
QUOTE (Outlaw2112 @ Feb 10 2009, 05:53 AM) *
yes it is a challenging collab, but a fun one... good job

Yes, it's really fun, and thanks smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Ramiro Delforte
Feb 11 2009, 02:57 AM
Instructor
Today was the deadline and only three delivered the take on time.
I know many participants who had problems or the collab seemed to be too difficult to get it through and couldn't make it.
Since I have only three takes and I know (for example, Lian and Enforcer) that could be needed a little more time so I'm gonna extend the deadline 5 more days (that amount was requested).
So SUNDAY 15th is the new DEADLINE.
Please be sure to accomplish that deadline because if not I'll close the collab either way and make it with the takes that I have at the moment.

For those who make it on time I apologize for all the troubles and if you wish you can re-record the takes in this time.

I leave the list of the missing takes.

MISSING
Enforcer
heyoka05
berko
Lian
Zynex
Coffeman

DELIVERED
ztevie
Outlaw2112
Dexxter

As you may know Velvet Roger and Toroso quitted and Coffeeman joined instead.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Outlaw2112
Feb 11 2009, 04:15 AM
awesome collab... cant wait to hear everyones take on it

--------------------

+Quote Post
coffeeman
Feb 11 2009, 03:39 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
thanks a lot for the extension Ramiro.

--------------------
The only thing yo can do, is what you love!

Visit my youtube

+Quote Post
Lian Gerbino
Feb 11 2009, 06:10 PM
Instructor
good, this give me some extra time to finish my take correctly, thanks wink.gif

+Quote Post
berko
Feb 12 2009, 05:56 PM
Hi Ramiro!

Thanks again for organizing this collab! Sorry for the delay, it was a tough one but was worth the effort too. I'm afraid I couldn't come up with those juicy fusion licks that you did with the same scales but anyway I tried to keep structure and all that.

I hope the others will submit their takes soon cuz I'm waiting for your comments smile.gif

Attached File  exotice_scales_berko_w_BT.mp3 ( 1.46MB ) Number of downloads: 276

Attached File  exotice_scales_berko_no_BT.mp3 ( 1.46MB ) Number of downloads: 275

--------------------
High speed, low drag

Check out my YouTube channel
HERE!

Here you can find my
MYSPACE

+Quote Post
Lian Gerbino
Feb 15 2009, 09:29 PM
Instructor
well, finally I´ve finished my take over this awesome Bt, just exellent! I don´t know if I´ve applied the correct notes in every part, I think I did it wink.gif
I am so excited about to hear your comments on my take!

btw, sorry for delay! cool.gif

Attached File(s)
Attached File  Exotic_Scales_Collab_Lian_s_takes_NO_BT.wav ( 15.91MB ) Number of downloads: 203
Attached File  Exotic_Scales_Collab_Lian_s_takes.mp3 ( 2.17MB ) Number of downloads: 168

+Quote Post
Outlaw2112
Feb 25 2009, 04:25 AM
whats going on with this collab?

Im looking forward to hearing your comments on this

--------------------

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2024 - 01:43 AM