Hello To You All
Naetharu
Jun 25 2007, 11:34 PM
GMC:er
Hi all,

I guess I am in the same place as many of you who chose to come here. I've been "playing" guitar for quite some time now, perhaps six years and yet I have never put in the effort to really get any good at it. I'm hoping that this site will give me the direction and support that I need in order to really master the instrument once and for all.

Hope to catch lots of you about

Naetharu

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 3)
Robin
Jun 26 2007, 12:01 AM
Welcome.

Indeed. I "played" guitar for 4 years. GMC saved my life.

You will deffinatly go in the right direction with GMC! smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
FretDancer69
Jun 26 2007, 03:32 AM
QUOTE (Naetharu @ Jun 25 2007, 04:34 PM) *
Hi all,

I guess I am in the same place as many of you who chose to come here. I've been "playing" guitar for quite some time now, perhaps six years and yet I have never put in the effort to really get any good at it. I'm hoping that this site will give me the direction and support that I need in order to really master the instrument once and for all.

Hope to catch lots of you about

Naetharu

Welcome, and yes, if you wish to master the guitar, you've made a great choice coming to GMC. Practice hard and never give up, youll make it! wink.gif

--------------------
Playing Guitar Since: December 2006

+Quote Post
AIB234
Jun 26 2007, 04:01 AM
Welcome Naetharu.

Glad to see another eager player arrive smile.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 11:44 PM