Selling More Stuff!, Groove tubes all valve preamp! and TC electronic Gmajor with gmino
Nick Kellie
Apr 25 2008, 09:45 PM
Instructor
Ok folks... here is a real treat for you...
first up... here we have a fantastic rackmount preamp - GROOVE TUBES TRIO PREAMP
these are $1299 new! here is the link to their site with info on it http://www.groovetubes.com/Trio_-_Full_fea...ifier_P1719.cfm

It is a 3 channel all tube preamp ... this one features 6 12AX7 valves for pure unadulterated valve tone! there is clean, crunch and scream! This is a 2 space rack unit and sounds fantastic. I am asking £400 for this (EDIT - NOW £300- Absolute bargain!)

Secondly I am selling my TC electronic Gmajor effects unit with Gminor midi floor controller which is normally sold separately..... this is a 1 rack space unit and has all the effects you can imagine.... i was £180 for this...

ideally I would sell to someone in europe due to the expense of shipping... and also hefty import duties which can be imposed upon trans-atlantic shipments.

you can pay me by paypal ... PM me and I will give you the details.

thanks guys!
nick

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Nick Kellie: May 5 2008, 12:18 PM

Attached image(s)
Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
stratman33
Apr 25 2008, 11:05 PM
GMC:er
looks like nice stuff!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
audiopaal
Apr 26 2008, 01:50 AM
Competitions Coordinator - Up the Irons
If you can wait two weeks I'll buy the TC Electronic G-major smile.gif
I need that for the rack I'm currently planning on buying smile.gif

+Quote Post
Nick Kellie
Apr 26 2008, 09:31 AM
Instructor
the only problem is audiopaal is that I am going to buy a unit off somebody and don't want to keep them waiting too long... is there anyway you could make it a week ? I could probably wait then.

nick

+Quote Post
audiopaal
Apr 26 2008, 11:07 AM
I'll ask my boss on monday if we can work something out.. smile.gif
If I can/can't get it in a week, I'll let you know!

+Quote Post
OrganisedConfusi...
Apr 26 2008, 12:06 PM
I would like the G Major if audiopaal can't buy it and I can afford it on Tuesday so 3 days. But lets see if audiopaal can buy it first but otherwise I will have it off ya on Tuesday. I'm in UK so would make things easy smile.gif

This post has been edited by OrganisedConfusion: Apr 26 2008, 12:11 PM

--------------------
Gear
Guitars:- Caparison Horus Snowcloud, Parker Nitefly M, Parker Nitefly SA, Gibson SG, Parker P10e, 40 Year Old Spanish Acoustic
Amps:- Framus Ruby Riot 2x12" stack

+Quote Post
audiopaal
Apr 26 2008, 05:14 PM
QUOTE (OrganisedConfusion @ Apr 26 2008, 01:06 PM) *
I would like the G Major if audiopaal can't buy it and I can afford it on Tuesday so 3 days. But lets see if audiopaal can buy it first but otherwise I will have it off ya on Tuesday. I'm in UK so would make things easy smile.gif

Then you can buy it OC smile.gif

I can probably find a used here in Norway as well, so go for it smile.gif
You get the money first and you're both in the UK so that would be the best for Nick as well smile.gif

+Quote Post
OrganisedConfusi...
Apr 26 2008, 05:16 PM
QUOTE (audiopaal @ Apr 26 2008, 05:14 PM) *
Then you can buy it OC smile.gif

I can probably find a used here in Norway as well, so go for it smile.gif
You get the money first and you're both in the UK so that would be the best for Nick as well smile.gif

Are you sure? I don't want to tread on your feet. If you want it then go ahead but otherwise I'll take it as I'm in dire need of some effects. smile.gif

--------------------
Gear
Guitars:- Caparison Horus Snowcloud, Parker Nitefly M, Parker Nitefly SA, Gibson SG, Parker P10e, 40 Year Old Spanish Acoustic

+Quote Post
audiopaal
Apr 26 2008, 06:00 PM
QUOTE (OrganisedConfusion @ Apr 26 2008, 06:16 PM) *
Are you sure? I don't want to tread on your feet. If you want it then go ahead but otherwise I'll take it as I'm in dire need of some effects. smile.gif

Of course I'm sure smile.gif
Go ahead mate, I can get it later smile.gif

+Quote Post
OrganisedConfusi...
Apr 27 2008, 11:26 AM
If you still want it audiopaal you go for it in a week as maybe I am being a bit hasty anyway and I should save up really. It's probably best I don't buy it so you can have it smile.gif I've been thinking and I'm not going to be in my current job for much longer so I need money just incase.

--------------------
Gear

+Quote Post
Nick Kellie
Apr 27 2008, 11:45 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (OrganisedConfusion @ Apr 27 2008, 10:26 AM) *
If you still want it audiopaal you go for it in a week as maybe I am being a bit hasty anyway and I should save up really. It's probably best I don't buy it so you can have it smile.gif I've been thinking and I'm not going to be in my current job for much longer so I need money just incase.

hi there - I can hang around a bit longer if you want it ? - I need to sell my preamp first and then time that with getting this other preamp on ebay

nick

+Quote Post
audiopaal
Apr 27 2008, 12:08 PM
OC: I have checked various norwegian sites which sells used equipment, and I can easily get one here for approximately the same price so I think you should go for it smile.gif
It's a great piece of equipment, you won't regret it, that's for sure smile.gif

+Quote Post
OrganisedConfusi...
Apr 27 2008, 12:21 PM
Alright. I will probably get it on Tuesday then and it will have to be my only purchase this month as I also have rent and bills this month which I don't usually have. Only 3 weeks between pay days so I should be ok.

--------------------
Gear

+Quote Post
Nick Kellie
Apr 29 2008, 09:55 AM
Instructor
TC GMAJOR sold to organised confusion

Groove tubes preamp still available!

nick

+Quote Post
Nick Kellie
May 5 2008, 12:17 PM
Instructor
ok since I have had no people interested in the groove tubes preamp, I have lowered the price to £300 - absolute bargain!
nick

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 02:03 PM