18 Pages V  « < 7 8 9 10 11 > »   
Typos, Bugs And Other Findings
Kristofer Dahl
Jun 26 2009, 12:52 PM
GMC Founder
QUOTE (Dexxter @ Jun 26 2009, 12:56 PM) *

Thanks for the report - do you know if it's just for one lesson - or have you seen it anywhere else?

QUOTE (TheKeplerConjecture @ Jun 26 2009, 02:11 AM) *
Hi,

Is it just me or are many of the lessons suddenly missing their final video? Here are some examples:

https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/ls/jazzy-blues-phrasing/
https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/solo-guit...r-melodic-solo/

I've checked it on IE7(Win), FF3.0.3(Win/OS X), & Safari (OS X).

We are currently trying to sort this out!

QUOTE ([email protected] @ Jun 23 2009, 08:05 PM) *
hello out there - first time ever on a discussion board.

I'm having trouble viewing the videos. Been watching them for the past two weeks, then suddenly yesterday they stopped playing. I'm not even getting a video screen, just blank white space.

I'm using MAC OS 10.39 and firefox 2.x. And i have no other applications or processes up.

Any ideas?

This should work for you now - please let us know if it doesn't!

QUOTE (Robertwoooo @ Jun 23 2009, 03:38 PM) *
Dear:

I have a link problem
https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/ls/ozzy-o...ne-crazy-train/

the tab link in this lesson doesn't show anything, can you help me?

Yours
Robert

There isn't any tab for this [famous] lesson that's why it didn't work... I have now hidden the tab link.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Dexxter
Jun 26 2009, 12:59 PM
Learning Tone Guru
QUOTE (Kristofer Dahl @ Jun 26 2009, 01:52 PM) *
Thanks for the report - do you know if it's just for one lesson - or have you seen it anywhere else?

Just for that lesson.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
TheKeplerConject...
Jun 26 2009, 10:53 PM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Kristofer Dahl @ Jun 26 2009, 06:52 AM) *
We are currently trying to sort this out!

You're doing well. It appears okay for me right now. Thanks.

+Quote Post
TheKeplerConject...
Jun 27 2009, 03:10 AM
Sorry if this has already been reported, but the Player Video Controls eat keystrokes. The result is the inability to type certain characters in the "My Notes" section.

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Jun 27 2009, 10:23 AM
GMC Founder
QUOTE (TheKeplerConjecture @ Jun 27 2009, 04:10 AM) *
Sorry if this has already been reported, but the Player Video Controls eat keystrokes. The result is the inability to type certain characters in the "My Notes" section.

Well spotted, reporting right away!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Jun 27 2009, 07:50 PM
GMC Founder
QUOTE (TheKeplerConjecture @ Jun 27 2009, 04:10 AM) *

This has now been fixed!

--------------------

+Quote Post
TheKeplerConject...
Jun 28 2009, 05:02 AM
I'm having trouble managing bookmarks in FF3.0.11 on Windows (I haven't been able to try other scenarios):

I'm able to delete entire folders, but not individual lesson links that live in sub-folders. You can click the "remove button" with no result. Links in the root directory can be removed as expected.

Moving bookmarks between folders appears to work correctly even after committing with the "finished editing" button. But once you navigate away from the current page/lesson, the changes are lost.

Likely a side-effect:

1) Move a bookmark from Folder A to Folder B
2) Delete Folder A
3) Commit
4) Navigate to a new page

The bookmark is inadvertently removed.

This post has been edited by TheKeplerConjecture: Jun 30 2009, 02:10 AM

+Quote Post
tganjos1
Jul 7 2009, 10:18 PM
Hi guys.
I'm with problems to watch several videos from the site. When i click on them to watch (and a follow the instructions given on the site like close all the windows...) they just stop in the middle despite the download bar shows that the video is complete. Something like a video wiht 40 secs only shows 15 sec... And even when reiniate the computer the video does not appear properly...

+Quote Post
tganjos1
Jul 9 2009, 01:18 PM
QUOTE (tganjos1 @ Jul 7 2009, 06:18 PM) *
Hi guys.
I'm with problems to watch several videos from the site. When i click on them to watch (and a follow the instructions given on the site like close all the windows...) they just stop in the middle despite the download bar shows that the video is complete. Something like a video wiht 40 secs only shows 15 sec... And even when reiniate the computer the video does not appear properly...

Hey guys.
Now the problem is solved. The problem was in my computer. SOrry to bother you all.

+Quote Post
Alexiaden93
Jul 11 2009, 07:03 AM
Learning Rock Star
Hey !

I have a small suggestion, which could seem rather unnecessary for certain individuals, but I guess any change is for the greater good ! biggrin.gif

When making topics on the forum, consequent capital lettres are automatically reduced to "small" lettres... For example, when I wrote "Line 6 POD Studio GX", I got "Line 6 Pod Studio Gx"... If you guys could take the time to fix this automatic change in topic titles, I would be forever grateful !

Thanks, and I would like to congratulate all instructors and administrators who are working on this website to make learning guitar as easy and efficient as possible for everyone ! biggrin.gif

--------------------
My YouTube Channel
Lost in all the 2000+ GMC lessons? Check my Lesson Plan

Guitars
Fender American Standard Stratocaster - Olympic White body, Maple fretboard, White Pearl pickguard, 21 frets, SSS
Yamaha Pacifica

Amplifier
Marshall 15CDR, 45 watts

Recording equipment/software
Line 6 POD Studio GX
Logitech QuickCam Pro 9000
Reaper v3.04
Sony Vegas Pro 8.0

+Quote Post
Alexiaden93
Jul 11 2009, 06:37 PM
Learning Rock Star
Hey again ! Just found a small typo in Andrew Cockburn's informative "MTP Guidelines" topic ! smile.gif It says "GMC is a fantastic resounrce", and should say "GMC is a fantastic resource"... Shouldn't be hard to fix ! smile.gif

Here's a link to the topic :
https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/guitar_fo...showtopic=22655

--------------------
My YouTube Channel
Lost in all the 2000+ GMC lessons? Check my Lesson Plan

Guitars
Fender American Standard Stratocaster - Olympic White body, Maple fretboard, White Pearl pickguard, 21 frets, SSS
Yamaha Pacifica

Amplifier
Marshall 15CDR, 45 watts

Recording equipment/software
Line 6 POD Studio GX
Logitech QuickCam Pro 9000
Reaper v3.04
Sony Vegas Pro 8.0

+Quote Post
ZeGlobox
Jul 15 2009, 12:24 AM
all the "finger independance lessons" give 404 errors

https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/solo-guit...independence-i/

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Jul 15 2009, 09:50 AM
GMC Founder
QUOTE (ZeGlobox @ Jul 15 2009, 01:24 AM) *

https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/solo-guit...independence-i/

That's quite bad - I have reported it, hope we can get it fixed as soon as possible. Thanks for reporting!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Jul 18 2009, 07:37 PM
GMC Founder
QUOTE (ZeGlobox @ Jul 15 2009, 01:24 AM) *

https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/solo-guit...independence-I/

This lessons should now work - thank a lot for reporting!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Dexxter
Jul 20 2009, 08:08 PM
Learning Tone Guru
The "edit bookmarks" function doesn't work properly. When I "complete edit" everything is the way it should, but if I navigate further on the website and then check my bookmarks, it's just how it was before I edited. I'm on Opera.. it works fine on IE, haven't checked Firefox.. but I like Opera, so it would be great if you could fix this. So I don't have to log in on IE everytime I just want to edit my bookmarks smile.gif

Edit: I'm 100% sure it has worked in Opera before. I discovered that it didn't work awhile ago, just haven't reported it until now, don't know why..

This post has been edited by Dexxter: Jul 20 2009, 08:17 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
methodseeker
Jul 28 2009, 04:05 AM
Learning Roadie
QUOTE (Dexxter @ Jul 20 2009, 12:08 PM) *
The "edit bookmarks" function doesn't work properly.

Like Dexxter and KeplerConjecture, I've been having trouble editing bookmarks for some weeks. Committed changes spontaneously undo when navigating to a new page. I'm having trouble keeping track of lessons I want to do, or have finished. Is anyone working on this? Do you need more information?

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Jul 28 2009, 08:41 PM
GMC Founder
QUOTE (methodseeker @ Jul 28 2009, 05:05 AM) *
Like Dexxter and KeplerConjecture, I've been having trouble editing bookmarks for some weeks. Committed changes spontaneously undo when navigating to a new page. I'm having trouble keeping track of lessons I want to do, or have finished. Is anyone working on this? Do you need more information?

Sorry we hadn't realised the problem was this bad - I could easily recreate an error now. This should now be fixed - thanks a lot for reporting!

--------------------

+Quote Post
TheKeplerConject...
Jul 29 2009, 03:12 PM
QUOTE (Kristofer Dahl @ Jul 28 2009, 03:41 PM) *
Sorry we hadn't realised the problem was this bad - I could easily recreate an error now. This should now be fixed - thanks a lot for reporting!

Fix confirmed. Thanks! In the future, when reporting stuff, I'll try to determine the level of impact and relate it in my post.

Btw, the fact that you guys address the site's very few technical problems so promptly is awesome.

+Quote Post
Sugar Shane
Aug 7 2009, 03:49 AM
Whenever I click to download the guitar pro tabs, tabs, or venture into something that requires membership access it asks for my username and password, which i put in and I've checked a million times to make sure I put it in perfect, because I know it is case sensitive, but when I click ok, it just come up again and that happens three times before it closes and I'm back to were I was. I don't get it, I'm a member but I can't get the "member" stuff I need to practice. It used to work before and sometimes randomly it lets me through but recently I can't get by the login in. If anyone could help me out I would greatly appreciate it. smile.gif

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Aug 7 2009, 07:56 AM
GMC Founder
QUOTE (Sugar Shane @ Aug 7 2009, 04:49 AM) *
Whenever I click to download the guitar pro tabs, tabs, or venture into something that requires membership access it asks for my username and password, which i put in and I've checked a million times to make sure I put it in perfect, because I know it is case sensitive, but when I click ok, it just come up again and that happens three times before it closes and I'm back to were I was. I don't get it, I'm a member but I can't get the "member" stuff I need to practice. It used to work before and sometimes randomly it lets me through but recently I can't get by the login in. If anyone could help me out I would greatly appreciate it. smile.gif

Please turn to [email protected] for this problem - we need your data to check what is going on!

--------------------

+Quote Post

18 Pages V  « < 7 8 9 10 11 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 02:49 PM