> IS THAT YOUR MAMA?

Nope didn't think so either. We all know parents don't get this.

I can show you how to be the virtuoso your folks could only dream about, but I first need your help:

* Pm me and I will show you where to start. I am online every day and I will help you out directly!

* Join my mentoring program. I will customize your learning experience in a way you haven't experienced before. We will have regular contact so that you can remain inspired every day and eventually reach a new level.

* Join my next video chat! GMC startpage holds a video chat schedule. We always cover a lot of ground and have fun. Remember that you don't need any previous knowledge, and you can be passive in the chat.

* Jam with me - you will find active collabs here.

* Post a topic on this board, guitar related or not - doesn't matter! You will find that chatting with instructors boosts your motivation to practice.

* You haven't missed my latest video lessons, have you?

* Oh and did you know that to become a killer guitarist you just need to focus on one thing? Everything
else is secondary. Pm me and I will explain.

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3  
Modal Collab
Gitarrero
Nov 22 2012, 10:01 PM
Accomplished Rock Star
QUOTE (jessi @ Nov 22 2012, 09:50 PM) *
YES! Very goog idea! Let`do it!

Deal!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Check my band project with fellow GMCer VilleFIN
Facebook
Youtube
Soundcloud
Twitter
Instagram

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Nov 24 2012, 12:46 AM
Instructor
Ladies and gentlemen! The entries are officially OVER biggrin.gif Thanks to everyone for participating biggrin.gif

Stay tuned for details on the final mix wink.gif

Cosmin

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Cosmin Lupu: Nov 24 2012, 12:47 AM

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Dec 5 2012, 08:20 AM
Instructor
Howdy boys and girls! The final mix and comments will be available this evening! Stay tuned wink.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Dec 6 2012, 10:18 AM
Instructor
Good morning there everyone! smile.gif...and here's the final mix!

What can I say smile.gif I am proud of you guys - especially Jessi - who came up with her first electric recording and if I am not mistaken, her first collab participation! Way to go miss!

So, in order of appearance smile.gif

Jessi - this is very nice for your first collab! I think you should focus on being more relaxed with the piece you are playing and using the right fingers for each note. It's more difficult to hold one finger on the frets and move it from right to left! Looking forward to your next collab and I think Marc did a great job supporting you biggrin.gif

Guitarrero - strong and well chosen notes! I liked your tone mate - I think it had something more powerful than usual - did you do anything special? And also, your little pet is cuteness on 4 legs smile.gif

bleez - mate, I have chosen this particular section, because you had that harmonic there, which I particularly liked smile.gif I would add that you must continue focusing on reaching the right pitch in good timing when bending notes!

Dieter - you are evolving with each take and I am glad to have found several parts where there was direction and melodic sense! You're on the right path! Keep going!

mad - my favorite part - the Lydian combination biggrin.gif I think you did a good job for someone complaining about not being a lead player tongue.gif

DeGroot - nice! Great tone, feel and note choice - I saved your take for the ending of this part, because it fitted perfectly with the way I began mine smile.gif

I threw in a short improvisation over the last part and tried to outline the chord changes in a colorful way smile.gif I also tried a bit of grungy bends towards the end biggrin.gif

Thank you all for participating and stay tuned for the next one! It's gonna be Christmasy!!!! biggrin.gif ..and coming soon! biggrin.gif

Cosmin

+Quote Post
Dieterle
Dec 6 2012, 11:03 AM
Learning Apprentice Player
Thank you Cosmin for this Great and Harmonic Colab !

The Final Colab fits well into Nikolaus day and the Lind Marzipan i found this morning in my shoes rolleyes.gif

Dieter

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Dec 6 2012, 11:36 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Dieterle @ Dec 6 2012, 10:03 AM) *
Thank you Cosmin for this Great and Harmonic Colab !

The Final Colab fits well into Nikolaus day and the Lind Marzipan i found this morning in my shoes rolleyes.gif

Dieter

Marzipan! Ow ow ow ow...I LOVE MARZIPAN!

+Quote Post
jessi
Dec 6 2012, 08:59 PM
GMC:er
[quote name='Cosmin Lupu' date='Dec 6 2012, 10:18 AM' post='620800']
Good morning there everyone! smile.gif...and here's the final mix!

I am thrilled! smile.gif
We are so GREAT ! cool.gif
That motivates me to continue playing guitar although I am pinched for time
Thank YOU!

+Quote Post
DeGroot
Dec 6 2012, 09:06 PM
Experienced Guitar Hero
hehe, this turned out real nice. Everyone sounded good over there mode. biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Dec 7 2012, 09:14 AM
Instructor
Glad to know you guys liked it - don;t forget to check out the new one coming out tonight smile.gif

+Quote Post
mad
Dec 7 2012, 12:45 PM
Accomplished Rock Star
Great takes everyone!
So this one was double fun for me biggrin.gif
I must say that Jessi worked really hard for this first electric guitar recording, even if it doesn't look like that.. especially techniques like string muting and sliding was a whole new world of playing guitar for her smile.gif

For me it was challenging to find some nice chord-voicings to arpeggiate over your strummed chords smile.gif

Thank you! Can't wait for the next one biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
jessi
Dec 7 2012, 01:07 PM
GMC:er
QUOTE (mad @ Dec 7 2012, 12:45 PM) *
Great takes everyone!
I must say that Jessi worked really hard for this first electric guitar recording, even if it doesn't look like that.. especially techniques like string muting and sliding was a whole new world of playing guitar for her smile.gif

Oh Marc. You are such a nice guy. laugh.gif

+Quote Post
bleez
Dec 7 2012, 01:46 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
that was cool, all the takes flowed together really well biggrin.gif
nice filter on the video as well, it really suited the sound.

--------------------

You say 'minor pentatonic ' like it's a bad thing

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Dec 8 2012, 09:26 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (mad @ Dec 7 2012, 11:45 AM) *
Great takes everyone!

For me it was challenging to find some nice chord-voicings to arpeggiate over your strummed chords smile.gif

Thank you! Can't wait for the next one biggrin.gif

Pretty darn right sir biggrin.gif Congrats to you and your wife for making a great team!

QUOTE (bleez @ Dec 7 2012, 12:46 PM) *
that was cool, all the takes flowed together really well biggrin.gif
nice filter on the video as well, it really suited the sound.

Thanks mate, glad ya liked it!

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 01:49 AM