Video Guide To Mastering Your Recordings, Making Your Tracks sound BIGGER
sammetal92
Aug 2 2013, 08:45 PM
GMC:er
Found this half hour long pretty detailed guide (which is just a part of a complete video series on mastering). I think this is pretty useful for beginners to recording like me smile.gif He shows you how you can put in subtleties to make your music sound BIG and enhanced overall.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

Download my free guitar and Floyd Rose setup guide: http://www.samsguitars.tk/
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Darius Wave
Aug 2 2013, 09:15 PM
Instructor
Good vid mate...but remember...before going to the mastering You have to make a nice mix first biggrin.gif We're working on it and I hope You'll be soon able to go to that vid again smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
sammetal92
Aug 2 2013, 09:41 PM
Yep, sorry I can't post takes very quickly because I don't stay home very much tongue.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Taka Perry
Aug 3 2013, 05:59 AM
Learning Rock Star
I enjoy watching these tutorial videos, but I must say, I take a lot of their tips only with a grain of salt, because there's no such thing as a perfect way to mix a song (in my opinion). It all depends on the song itself, and the mix. Some songs might call for a certain plugin in the buss, and others may sound great without it. I think the ultimate important thing is to use your ears - not your eyes - to get a great sound smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
sammetal92
Aug 3 2013, 07:53 AM
QUOTE (Taka Perry @ Aug 3 2013, 04:59 AM) *
I enjoy watching these tutorial videos, but I must say, I take a lot of their tips only with a grain of salt, because there's no such thing as a perfect way to mix a song (in my opinion). It all depends on the song itself, and the mix. Some songs might call for a certain plugin in the buss, and others may sound great without it. I think the ultimate important thing is to use your ears - not your eyes - to get a great sound smile.gif

That's what the guy teaches in that video. Before going on to the lesson, he tells you that its not important what plugins or software you use, its about how to add those little things that can make your track sound bigger and better smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Aug 3 2013, 09:06 AM
Instructor
Thanks for sharing this man! smile.gif

+Quote Post
sammetal92
Aug 3 2013, 09:37 AM
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Aug 3 2013, 08:06 AM) *
Thanks for sharing this man! smile.gif

Anytime tongue.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Aug 3 2013, 05:45 PM
Instructor
Interesting stuff. Thanks for sharing mate. smile.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 11:39 AM