E Minor/ Dumb, something i played to what Todd Simpson made as backing track
enlo22
Jan 2 2012, 08:33 AM
Learning Guitar Hero
Since i'm still a noob on this site I didn't realise the collab thing was over like year ago so i made this video and it's too late. I felt like might as well post it here and get some feedback.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Sinisa Cekic
Jan 2 2012, 12:12 PM
Instructor
Pretty well played. You have a few notes that doesn't belong to E minor natural scale, but nothing serious, these are mistakes that can happen especially if the tempo is a little faster! Good job smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Jan 2 2012, 02:24 PM
Instructor
This is very good I think you used Em scale good, and have learned couple of positions, and 5-6 good speed licks in that pattern. Now it's time to polish them up, it needs to be in time. Also, you should spend some time on bending as well, it sounds weak and slow. Try to make it sound very precise, go fast to bended note, and practice to do a fast release too. "lazy" bend is not what you would expect from a fast solo like this. Everything else is quite good, I can see you did some practicing. Keep rocking, you are doing great! smile.gif

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
enlo22
Jan 2 2012, 08:26 PM
Learning Guitar Hero
Thanks guys, like like always I'm paying attention to your advices. I see what you mean about the bends makes total sense. Also, yeah I did step out of the scale a little by accident! gotta keep on going.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Daniel Realpe
Jan 2 2012, 09:55 PM
Instructor
I would suggest that you work on long notes. Make them sound really musical and vocal-like.

--------------------
Visit my:
INSTRUCTOR PROFILE

"If a composer could say what he had to say in words he would not bother trying to say it in music."
Gustav Mahler

Subscribe to my Youtube Channel here

+Quote Post
Alex Feather
Jan 3 2012, 04:27 AM
Instructor
You could try singing the lines as you play them to get more melodic sounding lines. I posted a thread about this earlier. Good job overall.

+Quote Post
enlo22
Jan 3 2012, 07:29 AM
Learning Guitar Hero
QUOTE (Alex Feather @ Jan 3 2012, 03:27 AM) *
You could try singing the lines as you play them to get more melodic sounding lines. I posted a thread about this earlier. Good job overall.

is there anywhere where I can find how to improve them?

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 09:42 AM