Ridiculous>?, ive got one more question. craigslist again
resilientguitari...
Feb 11 2009, 06:07 PM
GMC:er
http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/msg/1030290454.html

this looks ridiculously to good to be true what do u think?

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 7)
Marc_Maiden
Feb 11 2009, 06:17 PM
looks good to me

when you meet up with him, inspect the guitar...

$450 is well under priced, so if there is a pick up/electronics problem you can easily replace/fix it ans still come out on top

most of time with these deals, they are real, especially on craigslist...like me getting my rg520 in mint condition for $250

usually its people selling things for other people or people who dont know the prices and what not

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
- Marc
Current Set up:
Atomic Reactor 2x12 Cab/power amp with a Digitech rp1000 as a preamp
Schecter c1 plus electric guitar

+Quote Post
sigma7
Feb 11 2009, 06:23 PM
the economy is really bad so people are trying to sell as much stuff so they can keep their shelter and heat, either that or its broken, you can give it a try and since it is under priced, you can go to a shop and fix it

--------------------

+Quote Post
fatb0t
Feb 11 2009, 06:36 PM
CL has really good deals on it some times and sometimes really bad deals haha

+Quote Post
MickeM
Feb 11 2009, 07:17 PM
Born of NWOBHM, Moderation Team Leader
Maybe I'm just stating the obvious but

* Any offers for less than $450 CASH will be ignored.

offer him $400 worth of McDonalds meal coupons tongue.gif

* Trade offers will be ignored.

Ask to trade your 10 watt solid state beginners bundle amp in... plus $25 worth of McDonalds meal coupons huh.gif

* I WILL respond to offers to ship if you're outside Chicago, but you will have to pay via paypal, cover the additional 3% as well as $75 packing/shipping cost, and the money has to clear before I ship.

Thank him for his generous offer and say $75 is cheap for shipment to Kuala Lumpur and that he should give you a call a good 10 minutes before he arrives so you have time to prepare some coffee. laugh.gif

* I do NOT have somewhere for you to test this out, I've sold off my amps - it's in great condition, electronics and everything works great, but I have no amp, and I have a busy schedule, so you'll have to meet me near Addison and Elston (somewhere safe like the Chase Bank would work) in Chicago. No exceptions. I can provide you a list of users from eBay, Harmony Central, The Gear Page, and MyLesPaul who can vouch for my many trustworthy, fast deals.

Suggest you meet in New York, Central park friday at midnight for a test run of the guitar and that he brings an amp and diesel engine for electricity plus a list of phone numbers to people you can call that will vouch for him.
Be specific he must wear red colors, absolutely not blue since that could endanger the whole deal. cool.gif

* Finally, if you are reading this ad, then the guitar is still available, please don't just email me and ask me if it's still available, unless you're seriously interested.

Obviously you should ask him if the guitar is still available and if so, what's wrong with it. rolleyes.gif

Just humoring myself laugh.gif Looks to me the guy had some bad experienced from selling all the previous parts of his gear.
A good price, more than half taken off.

+Quote Post
resilientguitari...
Feb 11 2009, 07:24 PM
QUOTE (MickeM @ Feb 11 2009, 08:17 PM) *
Maybe I'm just stating the obvious but

offer him $400 worth of McDonalds meal coupons tongue.gif

Ask to trade your 10 watt solid state beginners bundle amp in... plus $25 worth of McDonalds meal coupons huh.gif

Thank him for his generous offer and say $75 is cheap for shipment to Kuala Lumpur and that he should give you a call a good 10 minutes before he arrives so you have time to prepare some coffee. laugh.gif

Suggest you meet in New York, Central park friday at midnight for a test run of the guitar and that he brings an amp and diesel engine for electricity plus a list of phone numbers to people you can call that will vouch for him.
Be specific he must wear red colors, absolutely not blue since that could endanger the whole deal. cool.gif

Obviously you should ask him if the guitar is still available and if so, what's wrong with it. rolleyes.gif

Just humoring myself laugh.gif Looks to me the guy had some bad experienced from selling all the previous parts of his gear.
A good price, more than half taken off.

LOL! biggrin.gif i dont think i will do that but it was really funny to read! biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
David Wallimann
Feb 11 2009, 07:26 PM
Instructor
That seems like a very reasonable price!
Let us know if you end up getting it!

--------------------
www.youtube.com/Wallimann
www.davidwallimann.com

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
Feb 12 2009, 01:00 AM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
hmm the listing is gone now... What happened ?

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 02:35 PM