2 Pages V   1 2 >  
If You Had To Live With A Instructor/ Member With A Month Who Would It Be ?
Eat-Sleep-andJam
Jul 3 2008, 04:29 AM
GMC:er
Ok: If you had to live with anyone here from Gmc for a month, who would it be, and why ? biggrin.gif

Just thought it would be a cool question, maybe get some cool responses/ reasons biggrin.gif

Mine: Slammer :Why ?: Seems super chill and is a wicked funny guy (And free pizza wink.gif ) laugh.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Join Me On the Lyrics Board !

"Find something worth dying for...

...And live for it"
-The Uncreator
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
kahall
Jul 3 2008, 05:34 AM
Learning Roadie
This thread could get dangerous. I don't think I could live with any of you for a month. How about we just go camping for a weekend and get to know each other first? unsure.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Had a guitar hanging, just about waist high, and we are going to play these things until the day we die.

+Quote Post
Lian Gerbino
Jul 3 2008, 05:54 AM
Instructor
I could live with a month with fkalich & superize.... talking about metal from the first day until the last minute!!! laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

+Quote Post
kahall
Jul 3 2008, 05:58 AM
Learning Roadie
QUOTE (Lian Gerbino @ Jul 2 2008, 11:54 PM) *
I could live with a month with fkalich & superize.... talking about metal from the first day until the last minute!!! laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

Ok, if you guys really do this, I want first dibs on producing the reality show. It will be a huge hit.

--------------------
Had a guitar hanging, just about waist high, and we are going to play these things until the day we die.

+Quote Post
Lian Gerbino
Jul 3 2008, 06:23 AM
Instructor
hahahha!!! I take your words laugh.gif

+Quote Post
MickeM
Jul 3 2008, 08:09 AM
Born of NWOBHM, Moderation Team Leader
Fact is that all us moderators already live together in a house, supplied by Kristofer, so I'm going to have to sit this one out or things could get ugly if I choose anyone but the mod team wink.gif

+Quote Post
superize
Jul 3 2008, 09:26 AM
Ultimate Tone Guru
I would definently like to live with Lian and talk Metal Metal and more Metal

--------------------
My Gear

Ibanez RG
Jackson js30 warrior
jackson rr24
Line 6 Spider III amp
Line 6 pod xt live
Washburn acoustic

Youtube Account
My bands Myspace

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Jul 3 2008, 10:31 AM
Lets go fishing!
QUOTE (MickeM @ Jul 3 2008, 08:09 AM) *
Fact is that all us moderators already live together in a house, supplied by Kristofer, so I'm going to have to sit this one out or things could get ugly if I choose anyone but the mod team wink.gif

Mod HQ laugh.gif laugh.gif

I can just see it now, situated in the Swedish countryside, fishing and food a plenty biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

--------------------
mysql> SELECT * FROM master_name WHERE ((firstname = 'Paul') AND (lastname = 'Gilbert'));

"The Fundimental Difference between Paul Gilbert and Buckethead is that Paul Explores the Good side of the force, while Buckethead Explores the Dark Side of the Force" :)

+Quote Post
Gerardo Siere
Jul 3 2008, 10:49 AM
Instructor
It wouldnt be me.

--------------------
Check out my video lessons!

+Quote Post
Saoirse O'Shea
Jul 3 2008, 10:49 AM
Moderator - low level high stakes
QUOTE (kahall @ Jul 3 2008, 04:34 AM) *
... How about we just go camping for a weekend and get to know each other first? unsure.gif

Just spent a long weekend camping on the beach with my daughter and most of our neighbors (@60 of us in total). I still have the insect bites to prove it and need at least 11 months to purge it from my memory and so repeat it all again next year.

Cheers,
Tony

--------------------
Get your music professionally mastered by anl AES registered Mastering Engineer. Contact me for Audio Mastering Services and Advice and visit our website www.miromastering.com

Be friends on facebook with us here.

We use professional, mastering grade hardware in our mastering studo. Our hardware includes:
Cranesong Avocet II Monitor Controller, Dangerous Music Liasion Insert Hardware Router, ATC SCM Pro Monitors, Lavry Black DA11, Prism Orpheus ADC/DAC, Gyratec Gyraf XIV Parallel Passive Mastering EQ, Great River MAQ 2NV Mastering EQ, Kush Clariphonic Parallel EQ Shelf, Maselec MLA-2 Mastering Compressor, API 2500 Mastering Compressor, Eventide Eclipse Reverb/Echo.

+Quote Post
DeepRoots
Jul 3 2008, 11:04 AM
Get to da Chopper!
Well, i think...id have to live with Matt for a month...

..only for one reason...

He'd stop sending me Paul Gilbert and Buckethead links all day over MSN for the entire month biggrin.gif

..oh wait...

He'd expect me to actually watch them at his PC instead.....

.....scrap that idea, i'm safer here unsure.gif

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Jul 3 2008, 11:05 AM
Lets go fishing!
laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

No more youtube links for you mad.gif mad.gif

--------------------
mysql> SELECT * FROM master_name WHERE ((firstname = 'Paul') AND (lastname = 'Gilbert'));

"The Fundimental Difference between Paul Gilbert and Buckethead is that Paul Explores the Good side of the force, while Buckethead Explores the Dark Side of the Force" :)

+Quote Post
Andrew Cockburn
Jul 3 2008, 11:27 AM
Moderation Policy Director
QUOTE (mattacuk @ Jul 3 2008, 05:31 AM) *
Mod HQ laugh.gif laugh.gif

I can just see it now, situated in the Swedish countryside, fishing and food a plenty biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

Yeah, its great hanging out here with all the mods. eating meatballs with linganberry suace, but Matt is ALWAYS going off fishing - interrupts my practice when he runs home all excited because he caught a minnow ... wink.gif

Sometimes he is so disruptive that I run across the road and hang out at Instructor HQ for a while - its a lot quieter there since Kris gave them all headphones wink.gif

--------------------
Check out my Instructor profile
Live long and prosper ...

My Stuff:

Electric Guitars : Ibanez Jem7v, Line6 Variax 700, Fender Plus Strat with 57/62 Pickups, Line6 Variax 705 Bass
Acoustic Guitars : Taylor 816ce, Martin D-15, Line6 Variax Acoustic 300 Nylon
Effects : Line6 Helix, Keeley Modded Boss DS1, Keeley Modded Boss BD2, Keeley 4 knob compressor, Keeley OxBlood
Amps : Epiphone Valve Jnr & Head, Cockburn A.C.1, Cockburn A.C.2, Blackstar Club 50 Head & 4x12 Cab

+Quote Post
fkalich
Jul 3 2008, 11:31 AM
QUOTE (Lian Gerbino @ Jul 2 2008, 11:54 PM) *

Keep in mind that I have 8 cats. You might want to rethink this.

+Quote Post
kaznie_NL
Jul 3 2008, 11:59 AM
Experienced Tone Seeker
I think I'd go with Chris (Smells), he's my PM buddy biggrin.gif

--------------------
My YouTube Channel Here

My Rec Takes Here

--- GEAR ---
Ibanez SA08LTD2 BAR
Vox AD50VT
Pod Farm
Line 6 Pod Studio GX
El Cheapo Strat
Dunlop Slide
Korg Toneworks AX5G

+Quote Post
ZakkWylde
Jul 3 2008, 12:05 PM
Learning Tone Master
I would choose Kris and pretend to be nice but when nowbody's arround I'll force him to do a new lesson for GMC, MUHAHAHAHA!

Or I would go on tour with marcus Siepen as a roadie or something....

--------------------

Gear:
- Jackson USA Select KV2 King V with EMG 81/85
- Gibson Les Paul Custom Arctic White with EMG 81/85
- Ibanez Rg 8527 J Custom 7-String with DiMarzio Evolution and Air Norton

- Peavey 6505+ head with Marshall 1960AV 4x12 cab
- Peavey Vypyr 30 Practice Amp
- Dunlop Crybaby From Hell, Maxon OD808, Boss TU-2, MXR CarbonCopy, ISP Decimator, MXR Custom Audio Electronics Booster

+Quote Post
Slammer
Jul 3 2008, 05:53 PM
QUOTE (Eat-Sleep-andJam @ Jul 2 2008, 11:29 PM) *
Ok: If you had to live with anyone here from Gmc for a month, who would it be, and why ? biggrin.gif

Just thought it would be a cool question, maybe get some cool responses/ reasons biggrin.gif

Mine: Slammer :Why ?: Seems super chill and is a wicked funny guy (And free pizza wink.gif ) laugh.gif

ROTFLMFAO!!!!!

Just saw this right now!!

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

Pizza has a way to influence peoples minds.... unsure.gif

But, I'm honored you said Slammer biggrin.gif

Ofcourse, if you did come, you would have to teach me some cool licks(In exchange for all the free pizza), and we'd have to record some of your lyrics as songs. tongue.gif

+Quote Post
chast
Jul 3 2008, 06:25 PM
Learning Roadie
I would choose Patrick Star, oh wait he isn't a GMC member huh.gif
I don't know who to pick, way too much members I would like to meet biggrin.gif

--------------------
"They play it extremely fast, it doesn't make any sense, but it's Slayer so it makes a lot of sense" :)

+Quote Post
Praetorian
Jul 3 2008, 06:53 PM
Learning Apprentice Player & Challenge Star
I would say Ivan...until he threw me out!

"Psst...Ivan...it's 4:00 am, are you still sleeping? I've been here three weeks and I still don't sound like Stevie Ray!"

Or Trond for metal!

"Yeah Trond...I know your girlfriend is supposed to come over and you guys want to have a nice dinner alone...but my pinch harmonics still suck!"

This post has been edited by Praetorian: Jul 3 2008, 06:53 PM

--------------------
Ben

Fender American Standard Stratocaster
Ibanez RG4EXQM1

+Quote Post
Lithuanian
Jul 3 2008, 10:15 PM
Every single one of you guys, for sure happy.gif

--------------------
Lithuanian

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2024 - 03:02 AM