> IS THAT YOUR MAMA?

Nope didn't think so either. We all know parents don't get this.

I can show you how to be the virtuoso your folks could only dream about, but I first need your help:

* Pm me and I will show you where to start. I am online every day and I will help you out directly!

* Join my mentoring program. I will customize your learning experience in a way you haven't experienced before. We will have regular contact so that you can remain inspired every day and eventually reach a new level.

* Join my next video chat! GMC startpage holds a video chat schedule. We always cover a lot of ground and have fun. Remember that you don't need any previous knowledge, and you can be passive in the chat.

* Jam with me - you will find active collabs here.

* Post a topic on this board, guitar related or not - doesn't matter! You will find that chatting with instructors boosts your motivation to practice.

* You haven't missed my latest video lessons, have you?

* Oh and did you know that to become a killer guitarist you just need to focus on one thing? Everything
else is secondary. Pm me and I will explain.

Need Info On Ur Video Recording, Cosmin's video recording
newguyatgmc
Mar 3 2013, 09:51 PM
GMC:er
Hi Cosmin,
I am a member of the gmc website and I really enjoy the clarity of ur video lessons. Can you elaborate in detail your video recording setup. I want to record my practice sessions. I would really like ur advice on this.

My current accessories:
iMac
Guitar to Apogee Gio to Guitar Rig 5(my fav s/w) to Garage band.

I have a dslr cam..but I would hear ur recommendation on direct recording.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by newguyatgmc: Mar 4 2013, 12:24 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Mar 3 2013, 11:32 PM
You may want to send him a Personal Message smile.gif

QUOTE (newguyatgmc @ Mar 3 2013, 03:51 PM) *
Hi Cosmin,
I am a member of the gmc website and I really enjoy the clarity of ur video lessons. Can you elaborate in detail your video recording setup. I want to record my practice sessions. I would really like ur advice on this.

My current accessories:
iMac
Guitar to Apogee Gio to Guitar Rig 5(my fav s/w) to Garage band.

I have a dslr cam..but I would here ur recommendation on direct recording.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Mar 5 2013, 09:54 AM
Instructor
Hey mate - will upload the video I made for you today and we can take the discussion from that point smile.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Mar 6 2013, 01:15 PM
Instructor
Hey mate, check this out:

+Quote Post
newguyatgmc
Mar 7 2013, 07:13 AM
Thank you so much for this...it is super helpful. I think I am going to buy a stand for my DSLR soon.... smile.gif...Probably take everything one step at a time. Will get started by setting up my SLR to record sessions. Based on my initial videos I will see how I need lighting.

I am a beginner who has gotten stuck at the same level really. I am planning to create a youtube video channel to upload my practice lessons and just make my self more accountable towards my practice. I want these videos to be really good so I feel better when I look back at them biggrin.gif

In terms of audio, do you record your sound through an amp or directly through your PC.

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Mar 7 2013, 09:09 AM
Instructor
Hey mate, glad I could help out! I am recording my guitars through a tube preamp - the AMT SS20 and then straight into the soundboard which sends everything into the digital audio workstation (DAW)

Check this out if you want to know more about the AMT SS20:

https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/guitar_fo...showtopic=47954

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 10:30 PM