Piano Lesson?
Mrblomme
Jan 27 2008, 09:06 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
I heard that you can play the piano pretty good. Cant you do a couple of piano lessons? rolleyes.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Homer J. Simpson: Rockstars is there anything they dont know?

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Marcus Lavendell
Jan 27 2008, 10:45 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Mrblomme @ Jan 27 2008, 09:06 PM) *
I heard that you can play the piano pretty good. Cant you do a couple of piano lessons? rolleyes.gif

Oh no, I'm not that good biggrin.gif But maybe good enough for a beginner lesson... I don't know smile.gif However, this is a guitar site and I'm not sure if piano lessons would fit in here. But of course, it's up to Kris to decide! smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
I use Elixir® Strings

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

+Quote Post
Stevie-Ray-Vaugh...
Jan 27 2008, 10:48 PM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (lavendell @ Jan 27 2008, 09:45 PM) *
Oh no, I'm not that good biggrin.gif But maybe good enough for a beginner lesson... I don't know smile.gif However, this is a guitar site and I'm not sure if piano lessons would fit in here. But of course, it's up to Kris to decide! smile.gif

A beginner lesson would be good smile.gif

--------------------

But still I want answers, what's the point, what does all this mean?

+Quote Post
Mrblomme
Jan 28 2008, 12:07 AM
Learning Apprentice Player
QUOTE (lavendell @ Jan 27 2008, 10:45 PM) *

I'm sure you're good enough. biggrin.gif Ok lets get Kris at this topic then. laugh.gif

--------------------
Homer J. Simpson: Rockstars is there anything they dont know?

+Quote Post
g-forcelover
Jan 29 2008, 10:37 PM
GMC:er
Alright, is that three people that can do piano? I heard about muris, now you can do a begginer lesson, and i e-mailed kris to see if i could do some. if he says yes, that prob. means we all can!

--------------------

i tripped and broke my guitar's neck. :(

+Quote Post
seagull
Jan 29 2008, 10:46 PM
Yeah yeah, play humble Mr. Lavendell. tongue.gif I saw your video of "Un Sospiro" on youtube, and I was impressed by your skills!

And IMO if singing, drum and bass lessons are allowed, I don't see why the piano shouldn't. smile.gif
Kris should rename it to InstrumentalMasterClass.net instead. biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
g-forcelover
Jan 29 2008, 10:49 PM
QUOTE (seagull @ Jan 29 2008, 04:46 PM) *

Thats sweet!!!

--------------------

i tripped and broke my guitar's neck. :(

+Quote Post
Marcus Lavendell
Jan 29 2008, 10:58 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (seagull @ Jan 29 2008, 10:46 PM) *
Yeah yeah, play humble Mr. Lavendell. tongue.gif I saw your video of "Un Sospiro" on youtube, and I was impressed by your skills!

And IMO if singing, drum and bass lessons are allowed, I don't see why the piano shouldn't. smile.gif

Thank you Seagull!
ok, I'll think about doing a piano lesson smile.gif

--------------------
I use Elixir® Strings

+Quote Post
seagull
Jan 29 2008, 11:03 PM
QUOTE (lavendell @ Jan 29 2008, 10:58 PM) *
Thank you Seagull!
ok, I'll think about doing a piano lesson smile.gif

Well, those who have the talent should have recognition. smile.gif

But anyhow, screw the piano lesson for now and hit me with another one of those terrific guitar lessons. tongue.gif

+Quote Post
Marcus Lavendell
Jan 29 2008, 11:09 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (seagull @ Jan 29 2008, 11:03 PM) *
But anyhow, screw the piano lesson for now and hit me with another one of those terrific guitar lessons. tongue.gif

laugh.gif laugh.gif Ok, I'll do my best! Thanks! smile.gif

--------------------
I use Elixir® Strings

+Quote Post
Tjchep
Jan 29 2008, 11:19 PM
A piano will only further help us with guitar from theory and stuff, and when you dont have any extra strings then you can play some piano!

It could even help us with making backing tracks

--------------------
Check out my playing here - https://www.youtube.com/user/tjchep

+Quote Post
seagull
Mar 7 2008, 04:31 PM
QUOTE (Tjchep @ Jan 29 2008, 11:19 PM) *
A piano will only further help us with guitar from theory and stuff, and when you dont have any extra strings then you can play some piano!

It could even help us with making backing tracks

Sorry for reviving this old topic, but I came to think of something.
Marcus, if you feel like it, I think it would be absolutely awesome if someday you could make a lesson on how you create those incredible backingtracks! I mean, you MUST have some synth that you use for creating those spacey harmonies in the backingtracks, and I would really love to be able to do my own backingtracks. You could do it in a similar fashion to Kyle's studio lessons etc.
Just a suggestion. smile.gif

+Quote Post
Marcus Lavendell
Mar 10 2008, 07:56 AM
Instructor
Thanks for the reguest! Yes, I use a small Roland synth/sound module called JV-1010, but the sound I think you're talking about comes from basic mixing (eq, compressor, effects, etc).

I'm not sure I can explain it better than Kyle does in his lesson here unsure.gif
hm... I'll think about it! smile.gif

--------------------
I use Elixir® Strings

+Quote Post
Juan M. Valero
Mar 10 2008, 09:14 AM
Instructor
yeah, I like yo play piano, so please TEACH ME !!!! biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
audiopaal
Jun 10 2008, 11:37 AM
Competitions Coordinator - Up the Irons
Sorry for reviving this thread again, but I really really want a Piano Lesson biggrin.gif
What do you say Mr. Lavendell? smile.gif

+Quote Post
fastj27
Jun 27 2008, 04:08 AM
hey marcus i actually made a application for a keybaordist lesson here +]

--------------------
[font="Comic Sans MS"][/font][color="#FF0000"][/color]Gods Music Center

+Quote Post
Déjà vu
Jul 15 2008, 03:38 AM
I vote yes for Piano keyboard lesson! biggrin.gif ... It's a different approach, and it's definitely worth a try (plus it's fresh and original wink.gif ).

+Quote Post
kjutte
Jul 15 2008, 10:11 PM
QUOTE (seagull @ Jan 29 2008, 11:46 PM) *

Was about to say the same biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
swingline
Jul 15 2008, 10:37 PM
It's time for GMC court...

...With Chief Justice Axl Rose.

This post has been edited by swingline: Jul 15 2008, 10:39 PM

--------------------
--------------------

The Gear:
Jackson Dinky 2M Snow White
Line 6 Spider III 75 watt
Line 6 FBV Express Foot Controller

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 08:41 AM