My Subscription Is Running Out :(
OrganisedConfusi...
May 27 2008, 11:49 AM
GMC:er
My subscription to GMC ends on the 6th of June I believe. Although I really don't know if that is the case. How do I find out when it actually ends exactly? I'm worried that I may have changed cards to a new issue number and it won't go through and I will lose my great username biggrin.gif sad.gif

What happens when subscription ends?

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Gear
Guitars:- Caparison Horus Snowcloud, Parker Nitefly M, Parker Nitefly SA, Gibson SG, Parker P10e, 40 Year Old Spanish Acoustic
Amps:- Framus Ruby Riot 2x12" stack
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
ZakkWylde
May 27 2008, 11:51 AM
Learning Tone Master
Unorganized Confusion is still available...^^

When your subscription expires it does not mean you'll loose your username. I didn't resubscribe for a month and I could still access the forum with my username and it stayed this way when I resubscribed.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by ZakkWylde: May 27 2008, 11:52 AM

--------------------

Gear:
- Jackson USA Select KV2 King V with EMG 81/85
- Gibson Les Paul Custom Arctic White with EMG 81/85
- Ibanez Rg 8527 J Custom 7-String with DiMarzio Evolution and Air Norton

- Peavey 6505+ head with Marshall 1960AV 4x12 cab
- Peavey Vypyr 30 Practice Amp
- Dunlop Crybaby From Hell, Maxon OD808, Boss TU-2, MXR CarbonCopy, ISP Decimator, MXR Custom Audio Electronics Booster

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
May 27 2008, 11:53 AM
GMC Founder
You can see your remaining time by clicking "My account" in the footer menu.

Your forum username is completely separated from the video username and you will keep it forever (unless you behave really bad wink.gif )

For more specific questions about your login info and remaining time please contact [email protected] - please do not post about it openly.

--------------------

+Quote Post
OrganisedConfusi...
May 27 2008, 11:55 AM
Cool. I need to remember my Paypal account details. I'm a muppet and forgot them lol. If I get into any troubles I will contact Maria.

It'd be the end of the world if I couldn't access everything. I best get it sorted asap. smile.gif

--------------------
Gear
Guitars:- Caparison Horus Snowcloud, Parker Nitefly M, Parker Nitefly SA, Gibson SG, Parker P10e, 40 Year Old Spanish Acoustic

+Quote Post
Mark.
May 27 2008, 12:03 PM
Kris, what happens if I need to pay again but their isn't any money on my paypal account ohmy.gif? You take it of automatically after these 3 months, right? Will you then take it from the our bank account ?

It's not like I don't wanna pay or something, but we do the paypal stuff with bank transfer. So if the money needs to be on there, I need to do it on time. But if you can take it directly from our bank account, I dont need to do anything biggrin.gif

This post has been edited by Mark.: May 27 2008, 12:03 PM

+Quote Post
OrganisedConfusi...
May 27 2008, 12:19 PM
Mine runs out tomorrow I just found out and should go straight out I'm guessing. If it doesn;t and I have any problems I will contact Maria smile.gif

--------------------
Gear

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
May 27 2008, 12:28 PM
GMC Founder
Mark - payments are handled through a third party (Paypal.com) for safety and simplicity. We do not know the answers to these questions - please direct them to Paypal.

Got to the paypal website, log in and ask your support questions there.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Andrew Cockburn
May 27 2008, 12:30 PM
Moderation Policy Director
QUOTE (Mark. @ May 27 2008, 07:03 AM) *
Kris, what happens if I need to pay again but their isn't any money on my paypal account ohmy.gif ? You take it of automatically after these 3 months, right? Will you then take it from the our bank account ?

This depends on how your paypal is setup and is nothing to do with GMC - they take the money and its up to you an PayPal how it is paid. You can attach a bank account, and if your paypal account is empty it will go to your bank account, more usually ytou hook it up to a credit card.

--------------------
Check out my Instructor profile
Live long and prosper ...

My Stuff:

Electric Guitars : Ibanez Jem7v, Line6 Variax 700, Fender Plus Strat with 57/62 Pickups, Line6 Variax 705 Bass
Acoustic Guitars : Taylor 816ce, Martin D-15, Line6 Variax Acoustic 300 Nylon
Effects : Line6 Helix, Keeley Modded Boss DS1, Keeley Modded Boss BD2, Keeley 4 knob compressor, Keeley OxBlood
Amps : Epiphone Valve Jnr & Head, Cockburn A.C.1, Cockburn A.C.2, Blackstar Club 50 Head & 4x12 Cab

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 01:37 AM