14 Pages V  « < 9 10 11 12 13 > »   
Gmc United Video Collaboration, Instructor/students Video Collaboration
Mertay
Mar 4 2014, 02:05 AM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Darius Wave @ Mar 3 2014, 10:59 PM) *
If You sync Your DAW audio with the video there is nothing wrong. It's even easier to fix with the vid edition smile.gif I do the same smile.gif

Yeah but this time its better if I leave it to you guys as seems I couldn't nail it biggrin.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Darius Wave
Mar 4 2014, 01:33 PM
Instructor
Hope You didn't make us a huge, negative suprise by making it impossible to synchronize tongue.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Mar 4 2014, 03:02 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Sensible Jones @ Mar 1 2014, 04:53 PM) *

Very nice playing on this take Jones! I like your melodies and that final tapping lick. Very balanced and tasty. Thanks!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Sensible Jones
Mar 4 2014, 04:28 PM
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Mar 4 2014, 02:02 PM) *
Very nice playing on this take Jones! I like your melodies and that final tapping lick. Very balanced and tasty. Thanks!

Thanks Gab, I appreciate that comment!!
biggrin.gif

--------------------
I'd rather have a full Bottle in front of me than a full Frontal Lobotomy!!

+Quote Post
gregc1
Mar 4 2014, 04:42 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
Very nice take Sensible! I'm really liking that smooth tone.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Sensible Jones
Mar 4 2014, 07:02 PM
QUOTE (gregc1 @ Mar 4 2014, 03:42 PM) *
Very nice take Sensible! I'm really liking that smooth tone.

Thanks Greg!! I used Waves GTR 3.5.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Mertay
Mar 4 2014, 11:51 PM
QUOTE (Darius Wave @ Mar 4 2014, 12:33 PM) *
Hope You didn't make us a huge, negative suprise by making it impossible to synchronize tongue.gif

biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Darius Wave
Mar 5 2014, 01:21 PM
Instructor
Neil - What I see is both - playing and audio/video quality improvements smile.gif Man...that's what we like to listen and see smile.gif

+Quote Post
gregc1
Mar 5 2014, 04:15 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
QUOTE (Sensible Jones @ Mar 4 2014, 06:02 PM) *
Thanks Greg!! I used Waves GTR 3.5.

Very nice, I wouldn't mind trying out that myself. I've never heard of that but it sounds and looks awesome to use!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Sensible Jones
Mar 5 2014, 05:13 PM
QUOTE (Darius Wave @ Mar 5 2014, 12:21 PM) *
Neil - What I see is both - playing and audio/video quality improvements smile.gif Man...that's what we like to listen and see smile.gif

Thanks Darius, I appreciate your words. I've enjoyed working through these things and learning new skills. Now I''ve got it to this point, who knows, maybe I'll even post in the REC!! (I already mentioned to Gab that I would!!)

QUOTE (gregc1 @ Mar 5 2014, 03:15 PM) *
Very nice, I wouldn't mind trying out that myself. I've never heard of that but it sounds and looks awesome to use!

I'm really liking it, I got it bundled with some other Waves Plug-ins. If you go to their Website HERE and set up a free account you can get free 7 day Demos of all their products!!
The Neil Citron Amps are superb, as he demonstrates here:-

The original modelling in GTR3 was done in conjunction with Paul reed Smith and they actually used some of his huge Amp Collection to base them on.

smile.gif smile.gif

This post has been edited by Sensible Jones: Mar 5 2014, 05:22 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
Darius Wave
Mar 10 2014, 10:38 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (bleez @ Feb 2 2014, 07:45 PM) *
Thanks for the scale tips dudes biggrin.gif Im almost turning into an internet meme:
" I dont always play in A major............ but when I do I play in f# minor' smile.gif
Hey Darius, y'know the happiest thing I currently play is your alt picking 2 lesson, I really like playing it but if you do a follow up lesson may I suggest a much sadder / colder version cool.gif

Ha ha ha ! How could I miss that biggrin.gif Yeah of course! There will be more alt picking workouts. I'll keep in mind Your need for something less happy biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Ulrik
Mar 16 2014, 10:55 AM
Learning Rock Star
Any news about the collab?

--------------------

+Quote Post
VilleFIN
Mar 16 2014, 11:15 AM
Tone Seeker
QUOTE (Ulrik @ Mar 16 2014, 01:55 PM) *
Any news about the collab?

Waiting it too smile.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Mar 16 2014, 12:06 PM
Instructor
Soon enough mates smile.gif It's in the making wink.gif

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Mar 16 2014, 09:14 PM
Instructor
The news are that we are working hard on this one and we promise that the final result will be killer!!

Check how the edition project looks... smile.gif

Attached Image

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
jstcrsn
Mar 16 2014, 10:14 PM
Learning Tone Master
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Mar 16 2014, 09:14 PM) *
The news are that we are working hard on this one and we promise that the final result will be killer!!

Attached Image

I know it will rock
but it looks like a nightmare to edit

+Quote Post
SlowFingaX
Mar 17 2014, 12:32 PM
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Mar 16 2014, 10:14 PM) *

Attached Image

I'm also waiting this very much, because it's my first collab. laugh.gif
Looks intresting editing pic for guy like me, who has difficulties for editing just my own sound and video together in sync.

Of course the final version going to ROCK!!! cool.gif

--------------------
My Gear:

Jackson DX10D Dinky
Boss GT-10
Boss Micro BR BR-80
Korg Pandora PX4
Guitar Rig 5
Ezmix 2 + many metal packs
Reaper

+Quote Post
Storm Linnebjerg
Mar 17 2014, 01:24 PM
Learning Rock Star
Looking forward to hearing the results, even though I'm not in it smile.gif

--------------------

Check out my TikTok! - or check out my GMC video comments on YouTube

+Quote Post
Darius Wave
Mar 17 2014, 02:25 PM
Instructor
I hope You'll figure out something for Gary Moore collab then smile.gif The final mix is almost on finish. We currently fix the details wink.gif

+Quote Post
Storm Linnebjerg
Mar 17 2014, 02:54 PM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (Darius Wave @ Mar 17 2014, 02:25 PM) *
I hope You'll figure out something for Gary Moore collab then smile.gif The final mix is almost on finish. We currently fix the details wink.gif

I'm definitely finding it a lot easier to come up with stuff for the Gary Moore collab, so I'll definitely be in then smile.gif

--------------------

Check out my TikTok! - or check out my GMC video comments on YouTube

+Quote Post

14 Pages V  « < 9 10 11 12 13 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 06:17 PM