Rock Rhythm N Solo 4, Series continued
Kristofer Dahl
Apr 3 2007, 07:11 PM
GMC Founder
Rock rhythm n solo 4

In this lesson Pavel demonstrates yet some cool ways of combining progressive rock rhythm guitar with runs/licks! On a sidenote, I am really happy to see he has been experimenting with camera angles to give us an optimal learning experience!

Kris biggrin.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 16)
Pavel
Apr 3 2007, 07:32 PM
Instructor
I can say this is my favorite Rock lesson so far!! I hope you'll ike it as much as i do! smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
"It isn't how many years you have been playing, it's how many hours." -- Prashant Aswani

"PRACTICE, PRACTICE, PRACTICE!" -- Michael Angelo Batio

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

+Quote Post
MickeM
Apr 3 2007, 07:54 PM
Born of NWOBHM, Moderation Team Leader
QUOTE (Pavel @ Apr 3 2007, 08:32 PM) *
I can say this is my favorite Rock lesson so far!! I hope you'll ike it as much as i do! smile.gif

Sure do, that's a real gem Pavel! smile.gif

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Apr 3 2007, 08:44 PM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
It kicks ass once again Pavel, great job and some awesome riffs.

And seriously, why arent you recording? you got some really great stuff, i hope you plan on making an album in the future or somethin', id love to see that.

+Quote Post
Andrew Cockburn
Apr 3 2007, 08:57 PM
Moderation Policy Director
QUOTE (Pavel @ Apr 3 2007, 02:32 PM) *

Thanks for another great lesson Pavel - you're turning them out quicker than I can get to them - I have months of great lessons ahead of me!

--------------------
Check out my Instructor profile
Live long and prosper ...

My Stuff:

Electric Guitars : Ibanez Jem7v, Line6 Variax 700, Fender Plus Strat with 57/62 Pickups, Line6 Variax 705 Bass
Acoustic Guitars : Taylor 816ce, Martin D-15, Line6 Variax Acoustic 300 Nylon
Effects : Line6 Helix, Keeley Modded Boss DS1, Keeley Modded Boss BD2, Keeley 4 knob compressor, Keeley OxBlood
Amps : Epiphone Valve Jnr & Head, Cockburn A.C.1, Cockburn A.C.2, Blackstar Club 50 Head & 4x12 Cab

+Quote Post
BalysLTU
Apr 3 2007, 09:08 PM
GMC:er
Great lesson Pavel! As always laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Pavel
Apr 3 2007, 09:42 PM
Instructor
Hey thanks a lot! I am glad you liked it!

As for the record - it's in progress - it takes a lot of time to work some songs out - but my first one is almost finished and i hope i'll be able to share it some time soon!

--------------------
"It isn't how many years you have been playing, it's how many hours." -- Prashant Aswani

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Apr 3 2007, 10:13 PM
Awesome, cant wait to here that

+Quote Post
Pavel
Apr 3 2007, 10:35 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (The Uncreator @ Apr 3 2007, 11:13 PM) *
Awesome, cant wait to here that

Yeah, i can't wait to finish it. It has some killer guitar licks so i am still practicing the guitar parts. I often think of some crazy stuff i can't even play yet and than i sit down and practice it hehehe That's my way to build songs hehehe

--------------------

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Apr 4 2007, 02:08 AM
Alot of my practice routines are just stuff i cant play yet, like six string arpeggios with hammerons put in there, god thast hard, you should do a lesson that, working hammerons into sweeps.

Anyway, lets us know the second you get your first recording done, and is it instrumental? or do you got a band and vocalists?

+Quote Post
Pavel
Apr 4 2007, 08:32 AM
Instructor
It's instrumental. I make all the arrangements on my computer, a friend of mine will record drums for me once we get into the studio - but for now i'll make it all with samples (drums, orchestra, piano...). I don't want to have band anymore - i played in a couple of bands and unless the members are professionals the band will suck so i don't give a damn about the band anymore. I'll wait to find the real people to make the band like i want it to be.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Apr 4 2007, 05:44 PM
GMC Founder
Hey Pavel - I understand what you mean, I have felt the same!

I can't wait to hear your recording, I think you have awesome potiential as a musician! biggrin.gif

Kris

--------------------

+Quote Post
Andrew Cockburn
Apr 4 2007, 07:07 PM
QUOTE (Kristofer Dahl @ Apr 4 2007, 12:44 PM) *
Hey Pavel - I understand what you mean, I have felt the same!

I can't wait to hear your recording, I think you have awesome potiential as a musician! biggrin.gif

Kris

Heh, you guys must have a hell of a time finding people good enough to play with - its probably a lot easier for the rest of us mere mortals!

I too am waiting with baited breath to hear anything you come up with Pavel!

This post has been edited by Andrew Cockburn: Apr 4 2007, 07:09 PM

--------------------

My Stuff:

Electric Guitars : Ibanez Jem7v, Line6 Variax 700, Fender Plus Strat with 57/62 Pickups, Line6 Variax 705 Bass
Effects : Line6 Helix, Keeley Modded Boss DS1, Keeley Modded Boss BD2, Keeley 4 knob compressor, Keeley OxBlood
Amps : Epiphone Valve Jnr & Head, Cockburn A.C.1, Cockburn A.C.2, Blackstar Club 50 Head & 4x12 Cab

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Apr 4 2007, 08:33 PM
I just had a revelation...

Kris and Pavel should work together!! biggrin.gif That would be cool to see

+Quote Post
Pavel
Apr 4 2007, 08:43 PM
Instructor
Yeah hopefully one day i'll be able to come to Sweden to make a jam-session with Kris and have an open-masterclass hehehehe!! Than we'll record the session and upload it on the website for non-sweden members to see it!

Yeah yeah i know.... dreams dreams dreams....

--------------------

+Quote Post
Andrew Cockburn
Apr 4 2007, 08:54 PM
QUOTE (Pavel @ Apr 4 2007, 03:43 PM) *
Yeah hopefully one day i'll be able to come to Sweden to make a jam-session with Kris and have an open-masterclass hehehehe!! Than we'll record the session and upload it on the website for non-sweden members to see it!

Yeah yeah i know.... dreams dreams dreams....

That would be cool - but it's possible to collaborate remotely in recordings with a little bit of knowhow ... I wrote a magazine article on the subject, waiting to see if it gets published ... I record here in the USA with a guy in the UK, it works out pretty well!

--------------------

My Stuff:

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Apr 4 2007, 11:06 PM
Man that would be awesome.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 08:50 AM