4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >  
Funky Rock Collaboration, UPLOAD THREAD
Tjchep
Dec 21 2008, 04:02 PM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Pedja Simovic @ Dec 21 2008, 07:57 AM) *
Haha ok ok TJ I will take that one and put you on the list. Next time please sign up on the thread . Thanks smile.gif

Oh, I forgot we had to sign up, you don't have to include this take, it's okay smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Check out my playing here - https://www.youtube.com/user/tjchep
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Pedja Simovic
Dec 21 2008, 10:47 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Tjchep @ Dec 21 2008, 04:02 PM) *
Oh, I forgot we had to sign up, you don't have to include this take, it's okay smile.gif

Don't worry I put you down on list yesterday smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
howermike
Dec 22 2008, 10:07 PM
QUOTE (Pedja Simovic @ Dec 19 2008, 09:43 PM) *
Thanks man I appreciate it a lot ! smile.gif

my first post sorry if you do something wrong.

Attached File(s)
Attached File  howermike_Funky_Rock_Collab.mp3 ( 315.21K ) Number of downloads: 183

+Quote Post
Pedja Simovic
Dec 23 2008, 07:29 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (howermike @ Dec 22 2008, 10:07 PM) *
my first post sorry if you do something wrong.

No problem man smile.gif

I will put you down on the list. Thank you for your take I appreciate it smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Oxac
Dec 23 2008, 04:36 PM
Since I'm at my mums I thought I'd give it a shot with my digital piano, you can add it if you want to. If you don't want to add it, then don't.

Attached File(s)
Attached File  Olle_Organ.mp3 ( 1.42MB ) Number of downloads: 180
Attached File  Olle_Organ_WB.mp3 ( 1.42MB ) Number of downloads: 200

--------------------
Olle "AJ" Svensson

+Quote Post
Pedja Simovic
Dec 23 2008, 04:47 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Oxac @ Dec 23 2008, 04:36 PM) *
Since I'm at my mums I thought I'd give it a shot with my digital piano, you can add it if you want to. If you don't want to add it, then don't.

You are on fire Oxac smile.gif
Thank you for this as well as all the other takes, I really appreciate every effort.

I can't promise anything as there is 23 people in , there might be more by the end I can't tell.

If there were 10 people I would include all of your takes and comment on each one individually. However, if don't do that now in final mix I promise I will send you PM and comment on the ones that might not get included , how is that? smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Oxac
Dec 23 2008, 06:42 PM
QUOTE (Pedja Simovic @ Dec 23 2008, 04:47 PM) *
You are on fire Oxac smile.gif
Thank you for this as well as all the other takes, I really appreciate every effort.

I can't promise anything as there is 23 people in , there might be more by the end I can't tell.

If there were 10 people I would include all of your takes and comment on each one individually. However, if don't do that now in final mix I promise I will send you PM and comment on the ones that might not get included , how is that? smile.gif

That's great Pedja! I really enjoyed this backingtrack and it's always good to hear what other people think I do good and bad.

--------------------
Olle "AJ" Svensson

+Quote Post
Pedja Simovic
Dec 24 2008, 05:26 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Oxac @ Dec 23 2008, 06:42 PM) *
That's great Pedja! I really enjoyed this backingtrack and it's always good to hear what other people think I do good and bad.

Its my pleasure man. I am glad you enjoyed the backing , only good things can come out of this smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
UncleSkillet
Dec 24 2008, 05:39 AM
Learning Tone Seeker
Pedja please give my spot to Oxac. He earned it smile.gif

I am truly sorry mate but I am going to have to back out. I need some time off and after the MTP thing and other stuff I just need some down time with my family.

Merry Xmas Buddy

QUOTE (Pedja Simovic @ Dec 23 2008, 11:26 PM) *
Its my pleasure man. I am glad you enjoyed the backing , only good things can come out of this smile.gif

--------------------
"Think of a guitar solo as a paragraph. You need a clear beginning, a middle, and an end. Look at musical phrases like sentences, and make sure you break them up using punctuation—or space. You pause naturally when conversing, right? If you don't, you'll bore the listener. The same thing will happen with your audience if your solo is one dimensional. You'll wear them out and lose their attention." —Tom Principato

+Quote Post
Pedja Simovic
Dec 24 2008, 05:43 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (UncleSkillet @ Dec 24 2008, 05:39 AM) *
Pedja please give my spot to Oxac. He earned it smile.gif

I am truly sorry mate but I am going to have to back out. I need some time off and after the MTP thing and other stuff I just need some down time with my family.

Merry Xmas Buddy

Uncle no worries , Oxac is already in , he recorded 3 takes biggrin.gif
I will check you out but if you change your mind you can submit your take by 28th.
I was told by OC that he could do one on 30th so go figure , lots of time left smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Oxac
Dec 24 2008, 11:36 PM
Hehe, as long as I can have one take in this collab I'm happy biggrin.gif Btw. I only send improvised takes, because I think in improvisiation you reveal your weaknesses and sometimes it takes someone else to spot them biggrin.gif

--------------------
Olle "AJ" Svensson

+Quote Post
Pedja Simovic
Dec 25 2008, 06:14 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Oxac @ Dec 24 2008, 11:36 PM) *
Hehe, as long as I can have one take in this collab I'm happy biggrin.gif Btw. I only send improvised takes, because I think in improvisiation you reveal your weaknesses and sometimes it takes someone else to spot them biggrin.gif

Thats right my friend. Improvising is the way to go!
I will choose one of them don't worry wink.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Jesse
Dec 27 2008, 12:30 PM
Here is My take! Sorry only one WITH backing. I was too excited and I immediately closed reaper:P

--------------------
Don't just play it. Feel it!

+Quote Post
SonofDestiny
Dec 27 2008, 07:33 PM
Okay, I am so A-N-G-R-Y. I have made NO improvement at all since my last collab. It has the same mistakes as always. The only reason I'm uploading is because I promised I'd enter. [Insert a lot of swearing towards myself here]

Attached File(s)
Attached File  Funky_Rock_Collab.mp3 ( 591.04K ) Number of downloads: 151
Attached File  Funky_Rock_Collabnobck.mp3 ( 591.04K ) Number of downloads: 166

--------------------
Wishlist: the world.

+Quote Post
Pedja Simovic
Dec 28 2008, 04:36 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Jesse @ Dec 27 2008, 12:30 PM) *
Here is My take! Sorry only one WITH backing. I was too excited and I immediately closed reaper:P

Hehe no problem Jesse I will use that one by itself. Thanks for joining in !

QUOTE (SonofDestiny @ Dec 27 2008, 07:33 PM) *
Okay, I am so A-N-G-R-Y. I have made NO improvement at all since my last collab. It has the same mistakes as always. The only reason I'm uploading is because I promised I'd enter. [Insert a lot of swearing towards myself here]

Man I appreciate you recording but please don't feel angry or anything like that. It will get better I am sure, don't stress to much about it wink.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Storm Linnebjerg
Dec 28 2008, 08:27 PM
Learning Rock Star
This backing nearly killed me...

Attached File(s)
Attached File  Caelumamittendum_with_backing.mp3 ( 607.35K ) Number of downloads: 209
Attached File  Caelumamittendum_without_backing.mp3 ( 607.35K ) Number of downloads: 189

--------------------

Check out my TikTok! - or check out my GMC video comments on YouTube

+Quote Post
Pedja Simovic
Dec 28 2008, 09:30 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Caelumamittendum @ Dec 28 2008, 08:27 PM) *
This backing nearly killed me...

Haha hope there were no injuries Ben biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
OrganisedConfusi...
Dec 31 2008, 03:36 PM
Sorry this isn't great. It is totally improv and I added one track over it for a laugh but it didn't turn out good or funny lol biggrin.gif I hope this is alright an attempt. Sorry it is so late sad.gif

Attached File(s)
Attached File  OC_Funky_Rock_Collab_with_backing.mp3 ( 769.39K ) Number of downloads: 167
Attached File  OC_Funky_Rock_Collab_without_backing.mp3 ( 730.1K ) Number of downloads: 178

--------------------
Gear
Guitars:- Caparison Horus Snowcloud, Parker Nitefly M, Parker Nitefly SA, Gibson SG, Parker P10e, 40 Year Old Spanish Acoustic
Amps:- Framus Ruby Riot 2x12" stack

+Quote Post
Pedja Simovic
Jan 1 2009, 10:44 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (OrganisedConfusion @ Dec 31 2008, 03:36 PM) *
Sorry this isn't great. It is totally improv and I added one track over it for a laugh but it didn't turn out good or funny lol biggrin.gif I hope this is alright an attempt. Sorry it is so late sad.gif

I am glad you found time to record it !
Great to have you back with us man smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
OrganisedConfusi...
Jan 1 2009, 11:53 PM
QUOTE (Pedja Simovic @ Jan 1 2009, 09:44 PM) *
I am glad you found time to record it !
Great to have you back with us man smile.gif

Sounds like I have come back from time in a mental institute lol biggrin.gif

Thanks for extending the time for me to finish the collab and sorry I didn't get chance sooner. Christmas is a hectic time.

--------------------
Gear
Guitars:- Caparison Horus Snowcloud, Parker Nitefly M, Parker Nitefly SA, Gibson SG, Parker P10e, 40 Year Old Spanish Acoustic
Amps:- Framus Ruby Riot 2x12" stack

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 12:09 PM