Lovers Moon Solo
superize
Apr 3 2009, 06:12 PM
Ultimate Tone Guru
I just started learning this about an hour ago but i would like to know what you think of it so far

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My Gear

Ibanez RG
Jackson js30 warrior
jackson rr24
Line 6 Spider III amp
Line 6 pod xt live
Washburn acoustic

Youtube Account
My bands Myspace

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 8)
Emir Hot
Apr 3 2009, 06:31 PM
Instructor
Sounds pretty good man smile.gif When you think you're ready for the REC take, go ahead and upload there. I think this would work as it is as well. Maybe not the neck pickup non-stop (or at least it sounds like that). Very good

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Check out my <a href="https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/instructor/Emir-Hot" target="_blank">Instructor profile</a>

www.emirhot.com
www.myspace.com/emirhotguitar
www.myspace.com/sevdahmetal

+Quote Post
superize
Apr 3 2009, 06:34 PM
Ultimate Tone Guru
QUOTE (Emir Hot @ Apr 3 2009, 07:31 PM) *
Sounds pretty good man smile.gif When you think you're ready for the REC take, go ahead and upload there. I think this would work as it is as well. Maybe not the neck pickup non-stop (or at least it sounds like that). Very good

I am hoping to get the backing from Lian and then i will upload it to the REC

--------------------
My Gear

Ibanez RG
Jackson js30 warrior
jackson rr24
Line 6 Spider III amp
Line 6 pod xt live
Washburn acoustic

Youtube Account
My bands Myspace

+Quote Post
Farmer Joe
Apr 3 2009, 08:59 PM
GMC:er
Sounds pretty good up to now man, and if you've only been practicing it for a few hours so far, then I'm sure it'll sound much better soon smile.gif

+Quote Post
UncleSkillet
Apr 5 2009, 02:40 AM
Learning Tone Seeker
Very good!

You picked it clean and your tempo was really good. Just work on a wider vibrato on a few notes and you'll have a REC upload for sure.

Great upload. smile.gif

--------------------
"Think of a guitar solo as a paragraph. You need a clear beginning, a middle, and an end. Look at musical phrases like sentences, and make sure you break them up using punctuation—or space. You pause naturally when conversing, right? If you don't, you'll bore the listener. The same thing will happen with your audience if your solo is one dimensional. You'll wear them out and lose their attention." —Tom Principato

+Quote Post
Roadside
Apr 5 2009, 08:28 AM
Great take, you are getting better. But I´ve to admit Skillet that your vibrato could be wide. It would give the piece more feeling imho! Keep on the good work wink.gif

+Quote Post
kjutte
Apr 5 2009, 01:29 PM
I think your vibrato is getting a bit better, but you definitely got to work on your bends,
Out of pitch bends are not nice to hear, and it's an essential thing to master.

Also I think your tone is way too dry for this type of music.

This post has been edited by kjutte: Apr 5 2009, 01:29 PM

+Quote Post
superize
Apr 5 2009, 04:23 PM
Ultimate Tone Guru
Thanks for the tips guys i ill think about them the next time

--------------------
My Gear

Ibanez RG
Jackson js30 warrior
jackson rr24
Line 6 Spider III amp
Line 6 pod xt live
Washburn acoustic

Youtube Account
My bands Myspace

+Quote Post
Power_Arctica
Apr 11 2009, 08:42 PM
Great solo man! Some hours of practice and you will do it perfect! biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 12:27 AM