Does Anyone Have The Tablature To, All That Remains - Empty Inside
Ayen
Aug 6 2007, 09:33 PM
GMC:er
I've been looking around, but all I seem to be able to find is the Intro, or the entire song without the solo. All I really want to learn is the solo, but nobody seems to have one tabbed out.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
IPB Image
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
shredmandan
Aug 6 2007, 10:17 PM
QUOTE (Ayen @ Aug 6 2007, 04:33 PM) *
I've been looking around, but all I seem to be able to find is the Intro, or the entire song without the solo. All I really want to learn is the solo, but nobody seems to have one tabbed out.

Try to do a google search for it and see what you find smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My Gear
Cort X-2 electric with 24 frets and 2 humbucker's dark Blue
Kustom DFX100 With Celestion Speakers,and thats it now (lol)

My Advice
Figure out what you want in life early.Wether it's the girl,the partying
or mastering the guitar.Adding any 2 together will get in your way.

+Quote Post
Ayen
Aug 6 2007, 10:27 PM
Already tried that, only relevant results are the first ones, and those are the ones without the solo.

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
shredmandan
Aug 6 2007, 10:45 PM
QUOTE (Ayen @ Aug 6 2007, 05:27 PM) *
Already tried that, only relevant results are the first ones, and those are the ones without the solo.

Man i dont know what to say.They have to be out there.Maybe 911 tabs, tab craweler,ug, somewhere has them.Try to use some different search engines too smile.gif

--------------------
My Gear
Cort X-2 electric with 24 frets and 2 humbucker's dark Blue
Kustom DFX100 With Celestion Speakers,and thats it now (lol)

My Advice
Figure out what you want in life early.Wether it's the girl,the partying
or mastering the guitar.Adding any 2 together will get in your way.

+Quote Post
Saoirse O'Shea
Aug 6 2007, 10:47 PM
Moderator - low level high stakes
If there isn't a tab Ayen maybe slow the solo down (use software like Audacity) and try to work it out yourself?

Seriously it's a great way to improve your ear and understanding if you don't already do this. Back in the dark
ages I learnt a lot by playing the same bit off records repeatedly until I could work out the solo or riff or piece.

Also tabs are usually a great starting point but very often are not very accurate.

Cheers,
Tony

--------------------
Get your music professionally mastered by anl AES registered Mastering Engineer. Contact me for Audio Mastering Services and Advice and visit our website www.miromastering.com

Be friends on facebook with us here.

We use professional, mastering grade hardware in our mastering studo. Our hardware includes:
Cranesong Avocet II Monitor Controller, Dangerous Music Liasion Insert Hardware Router, ATC SCM Pro Monitors, Lavry Black DA11, Prism Orpheus ADC/DAC, Gyratec Gyraf XIV Parallel Passive Mastering EQ, Great River MAQ 2NV Mastering EQ, Kush Clariphonic Parallel EQ Shelf, Maselec MLA-2 Mastering Compressor, API 2500 Mastering Compressor, Eventide Eclipse Reverb/Echo.

+Quote Post
Saoirse O'Shea
Aug 6 2007, 10:58 PM
Moderator - low level high stakes
Ayen - sorry I didn't mean my response to sound as abrupt or dismissive by the way. Learning off the record though is the way I learnt an awful lot back in the dark ages before GMC biggrin.gif . Oh the time and headaches I could have saved myself tongue.gif .

Cheers,
Tony

--------------------
Get your music professionally mastered by anl AES registered Mastering Engineer. Contact me for Audio Mastering Services and Advice and visit our website www.miromastering.com

Be friends on facebook with us here.

We use professional, mastering grade hardware in our mastering studo. Our hardware includes:
Cranesong Avocet II Monitor Controller, Dangerous Music Liasion Insert Hardware Router, ATC SCM Pro Monitors, Lavry Black DA11, Prism Orpheus ADC/DAC, Gyratec Gyraf XIV Parallel Passive Mastering EQ, Great River MAQ 2NV Mastering EQ, Kush Clariphonic Parallel EQ Shelf, Maselec MLA-2 Mastering Compressor, API 2500 Mastering Compressor, Eventide Eclipse Reverb/Echo.

+Quote Post
Ayen
Aug 6 2007, 11:03 PM
Haha, it didn't sound dismissive at all. In fact, I was about to thank you for the suggestion, as you've just given me something else to improve on.

I'm going to try and dig up my Acid Pro and Soundforge CDs right now. I'll fill you in on the results if I do.

Thanks again!

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 04:11 AM