9 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > »   
Less Is More Competition
vonhotch
Dec 5 2013, 04:58 PM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Headbanger @ Dec 5 2013, 02:55 PM) *
I dont suppose you will get 1st prize VH! laugh.gif
(Haha or me)

Ha ha. Might be the only way for me to actually finish making myself a custom one. laugh.gif

But seriously, I am looking forward to making one for whoever does win. Going to be fun. smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
gregc1
Dec 5 2013, 05:04 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
This is a great idea! Really looking forward to hearing what everybody comes up with.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Dec 6 2013, 03:38 AM
Instructor
Hey guys! As you can see, one of the prizes is the album of my band. I would like to invite you to join my Army is you want my support on composing the solo for this competition. You can send me a personal message and I will give you tips and feedback. No matter your current level, don't be shy! smile.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Darius Wave
Dec 6 2013, 10:32 AM
Instructor
Same with me. Everybody's invited wink.gif Wanna work on You competition approach? Sign in for the thread wink.gif

+Quote Post
Doug Lane
Dec 9 2013, 05:25 AM
Hey guys! Hope everyone is having fun getting down with the slowness smile.gif I've finally worked out a way where I can finally record my video the same time as my audio without destroying the quality of my product. That being said, this take is less perfect than my usual entries, but I feel that it is necessary for me to get in the habit if recording this way for own benefit. I chose the backing track for "Melodic Yoppe" . Hope I kept it simple enough for y'all! enjoy.

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
Dec 9 2013, 07:52 PM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
QUOTE (Doug Lane @ Dec 9 2013, 05:25 AM) *
Hey guys! Hope everyone is having fun getting down with the slowness smile.gif I've finally worked out a way where I can finally record my video the same time as my audio without destroying the quality of my product. That being said, this take is less perfect than my usual entries, but I feel that it is necessary for me to get in the habit if recording this way for own benefit. I chose the backing track for "Melodic Yoppe" . Hope I kept it simple enough for y'all! enjoy.

Very nice and creative take Mr. Doug!
Congratulations on breaking the ice in this competition smile.gif

It's good to hear that you have mastered a process of recording live guitar, you had a very good sound in this video.

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Dec 10 2013, 06:28 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Doug Lane @ Dec 9 2013, 01:25 AM) *

Hey mate! Great to find a first take for this one! You did a very nice job. Your playing is very melodic and tasty.
Thanks for joining!! smile.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
Dec 12 2013, 07:28 PM
Who else is planning to enter? smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Storm Linnebjerg
Dec 12 2013, 07:43 PM
Learning Rock Star
I'll give it a go for sure. Not been active much in the last month or so, but I'm in.

--------------------

Check out my TikTok! - or check out my GMC video comments on YouTube

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Dec 12 2013, 07:53 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Caelumamittendum @ Dec 12 2013, 03:43 PM) *
I'll give it a go for sure. Not been active much in the last month or so, but I'm in.

Cool!!!! Looking forward your take! smile.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
bleez
Dec 12 2013, 10:43 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
QUOTE (Bogdan Radovic @ Dec 12 2013, 06:28 PM) *
Who else is planning to enter? smile.gif

I've been working on a couple of ideas, if I can get them sounding good , I'll give it a go smile.gif
I really like the concept of 'less is more', very cool.

--------------------

You say 'minor pentatonic ' like it's a bad thing

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
Dec 13 2013, 10:16 AM
QUOTE (Caelumamittendum @ Dec 12 2013, 07:43 PM) *

Awesome to have you in! smile.gif

QUOTE (bleez @ Dec 12 2013, 10:43 PM) *
I've been working on a couple of ideas, if I can get them sounding good , I'll give it a go smile.gif

You should record what you come up with, I'm sure it'll be interesting smile.gif
Simplicity and how we perceive it can be very different for each musician.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Sensible Jones
Dec 13 2013, 12:11 PM
I'm working on mine, will have it up by next week!
biggrin.gif

--------------------
I'd rather have a full Bottle in front of me than a full Frontal Lobotomy!!

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Dec 13 2013, 04:03 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (bleez @ Dec 12 2013, 06:43 PM) *

QUOTE (Sensible Jones @ Dec 13 2013, 08:11 AM) *
I'm working on mine, will have it up by next week!
biggrin.gif

Cool guys!! Nice news. smile.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Darius Wave
Dec 13 2013, 04:13 PM
Instructor
Well Doug...that was tasty smile.gif Good luck then:D

+Quote Post
maharzan
Dec 13 2013, 05:48 PM
Veteran Guitar Lord
I am in too. smile.gif

--------------------
Checkout my YouTube & my band Nissim's YouTube channels.

+Quote Post
Monica Gheorghev...
Dec 13 2013, 10:09 PM
Learning Tone Master
This is my approach for "Less is More". Was a huge pleasure to make my take for this competition and I enjoyed every minute from the composing process. Sorry because I look very tired in this video but.... I'm very tired and one of my photo light it's not working anymore laugh.gif
Thank you Darek for your big support smile.gif You are an awesome instructor and You are always guilty for my progress smile.gif
Returning to my take, because I really love Piotr Kaczor lessons, I chose one of his awesome backing track from the lesson "Whammy Bar Phrasing" smile.gif

+Quote Post
Insidious
Dec 13 2013, 10:14 PM
Learning Roadie
QUOTE (Monica Gheorghevici @ Dec 13 2013, 03:09 PM) *
This is my approach for "Less is More". Was a huge pleasure to make my take for this competition and I enjoyed every minute from the composing process. Sorry because I look very tired in this video but.... I'm very tired and one of my photo light it's not working anymore laugh.gif Thank you Darek for your big support smile.gif You are an awesome instructor and You are always guilty for my progress smile.gif Returning to my take, because I really love Piotr Kaczor lessons, I chose one of his awesome backing track from the lesson "Whammy Bar Phrasing" smile.gif

That sounds so good Monica! Love the tone!

This post has been edited by Insidious: Dec 13 2013, 10:56 PM

--------------------
"Everything in your life is a reflection of a choice you have made. If you want a different result, make a different choice."

+Quote Post
Fayeed Tan
Dec 14 2013, 03:34 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Dec 2 2013, 03:17 PM) *
Sounds great !

Ok.. so who's gonna do it ?

Who's gonna do.. The ONE NOTE SOLO !

LOL DUDE! laugh.gif

Someone should play the ONE NOTE SAMBA with the ONE NOTE SOLO laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

Oh my God, Ben I can't stop laughing here biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

--------------------
https://soundcloud.com/fayeedtan/el-nino-original-version
FOLLOW ME! www.facebook.com/fayeedtan
SUBSCRIBE! www.youtube.com/user/Fayeedtan/
FOLLOW ME! www.twitter.com/FayeedTAN
FOLLOW ME! www.soundcloud.com/fayeedtan

+Quote Post
Monica Gheorghev...
Dec 14 2013, 06:05 AM
Learning Tone Master
QUOTE (Insidious @ Dec 13 2013, 09:14 PM) *
That sounds so good Monica! Love the tone!

Thank you so much smile.gif I'm very happy you like it smile.gif

+Quote Post

9 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 04:28 PM