Problems Loading The Main Page
JVM
Jan 19 2008, 12:36 AM
Learning Roadie
Hey guys, I just recently moved my computer and when I set it back up and set the internet up again (as it had been down) when I got to the main GMC website it kind of half loads. The forums work fine. Every other website I've tried works fine. When I can get to the main site, or the video lessons section (and that seems to be the main problem), the videos will load but very slowly. And when they do load, the comments section doesn't seem to be present except for the box to post one, and the sugested videos section which is usually on the right is below the add a comment box. It's kind of strange to me since videos on youtube work just fine. Anyone else having this problem?

Just thought I'd point it out, it's probably no fault of GMC but rather mine, just I don't know what I could have done tongue.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by JVM: Jan 19 2008, 12:37 AM

--------------------
Gear: Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster, Gibson '67 RI Flying V, Mesa Boogie F-30 112 combo, crazy pedals.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 8)
The Uncreator
Jan 19 2008, 12:43 AM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
It does that to me when i use IE7, So i use Firefox and its working fine.

Maybe GMC is under going maintenance right now?

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Jan 19 2008, 10:48 AM
GMC Founder
Hmm this is weird! I can't recreate this problem - is anybody else experiencing it?

--------------------

+Quote Post
preownedguitar
Jan 19 2008, 11:00 AM
GMC:er
Actually yeah, sometimes that happens when I use IE. Firefox works fine though.

--------------------
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Strings:
Any 9-42's for strings.
Amp:
Carvin Bel Air 212 (2x12 50 Watt all tube), Carvin 212E Cabinet (2x12 120w)
Gutars:
Ibanez RG2550e Prestige, Galaxy black
94' Fender Stratocaster Black w/Black pearl pickguard
Pedals:
Keeley Flexi 4x12 Ibanez Tube Screamer
Keeley DS-1 Ultra
Keeley Compressor
Morley Bad Horsie 2 Contour Wah
Pod X3 Live
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Jan 19 2008, 11:01 AM
GMC Founder
Ok - this seems to be something that happens to quite some people.

If someone can help me recreate this problem I would be very grateful!

--------------------

+Quote Post
DeepRoots
Jan 19 2008, 11:05 AM
Get to da Chopper!
Tried to recreate using IE7 but it worked fine for me. I use Firefox so this hasnt happened to me as of yet. Will try a few more times in IE.

+Quote Post
Mackietao
Jan 19 2008, 11:15 AM
GMC:er
works fine for me too using IE 6.0. (not the 7 I know, but all info is good to recreate the problem right)

+Quote Post
JVM
Jan 19 2008, 06:04 PM
Learning Roadie
Hey Kris, everything is working fine for me now. Back to normal tongue.gif Perhaps it was just an isolated instance involving firefox.

--------------------
Gear: Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster, Gibson '67 RI Flying V, Mesa Boogie F-30 112 combo, crazy pedals.

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
Jan 19 2008, 09:31 PM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
Maybe there was something with your ISP at that moment too..Try when it happens to make a screen shot (Print screen button on keybord) , and than paste the image into any image software (Paint)..And than upload it here.. so we can all see and have clearer picture..

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 09:14 PM