Practise
Bob
Sep 22 2006, 07:36 PM
GMC:er
How often does everyone practise?
If i want to get dahl godd, how many hours a day? :?:

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
DanielM
Sep 22 2006, 08:52 PM
hard to say as everyone progresses at different paces and its all about what you learn and if you practice effectively.

for example practicing crappy green day songs for days on end will get you nowhere, however looking at something that is seeming impossible and attempting it will benefit you more.

on my days off i practice probably 6 hours a day but lately im lucky if i cram in 1-2.

im about 2/3 of the way to 'dahl standard' after about 4-5 months of his teaching but that was spending entire days practicing and studying technique carefully.

before i get to his level it will probably be a couple years.

simple answer is push yourself beyond your limits and practice as much as possible, and want to get good because you want to be a good player and not because you want to be able to show off (though we all do it laugh.gif )

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
ezravdb
Sep 23 2006, 12:06 PM
As much as you can.

--------------------
The coolest new community: Lockerz Wanna join Lockerz?
Send me a PM with your mailadress.

+Quote Post
Liam
Sep 24 2006, 08:03 PM
i even practice in the shower , on the toilet , while brushing my teeth , during breakfast . NO BULLSH*T..

Beat that laugh.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 09:25 AM