3 Pages V   1 2 3 >  
Aria Mountain Short Trip
Cosmin Lupu
Jul 22 2012, 09:50 PM
Instructor
Hey guys! I am currently spending my last evening before returning to Bucharest tomorrow, in the mountain house, with my girl and the rest of the creative force in Aria - Cezar and Dan.

We had an incredible time, sitting in the middle of nature and playing acoustic ideas each evening on the porch. The effect of nature on our system is incredible ... While driving between the river cliffs to get to the lake in the image above (where we had an awesome swim!) we were listening to this talented girl called Sarah Jarosz .... This song sends chills down my spine!

Hope to have some stuff to post on the soundcloud for you guys soon, with some acoustic ideas born on the white porch in the Bradetu village in the Carpathian mountains smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
bleez
Jul 22 2012, 10:08 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
dude, that looks totally awesome. my life is sooooo boring in comparison huh.gif LOL!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

You say 'minor pentatonic ' like it's a bad thing

+Quote Post
thefireball
Jul 22 2012, 10:42 PM
Learning Roadie
That's cool! smile.gif You guys look so tiny from here!!

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Jul 23 2012, 09:22 AM
Instructor
Writing songs on acoustic in a house in the middle of nowhere surrounded by beautiful scenery. It worked for Led Zeppelin and ABBA ! biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Slavenko Erazer
Jul 23 2012, 09:26 AM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Jul 23 2012, 08:22 AM) *
Writing songs on acoustic in a house in the middle of nowhere surrounded by beautiful scenery. It worked for Led Zeppelin and ABBA ! biggrin.gif

Ben man, i didn't know that detail that you're into ABBA? ohmy.gif

laugh.gif

/m\

This post has been edited by Slavenko Erazer: Jul 23 2012, 09:26 AM

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Jul 23 2012, 09:28 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Slavenko Erazer @ Jul 23 2012, 09:26 AM) *
Ben man, i didn't know that detail that you're into ABBA? ohmy.gif

laugh.gif

/m\

You don't have to delve too far into things to pick up these little bits of info. A tv documentary here, an article there... wink.gif

+Quote Post
Gitarrero
Jul 23 2012, 09:54 AM
Accomplished Rock Star
Looks awesome Cosmin!
I bet you wrote some great songs there.

And Ben, I think you confessed a while back that you were a huge ABBA fan. Or was that Todd?
I think it was the both of you.

--------------------
Check my band project with fellow GMCer VilleFIN
Facebook
Youtube
Soundcloud
Twitter
Instagram

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jul 23 2012, 11:07 AM
Instructor
What's wrong with ABBA dudes? smile.gif Very good written pop music - they way it's not done anymore nowadays wink.gif

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Jul 23 2012, 11:15 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Gitarrero @ Jul 23 2012, 09:54 AM) *
And Ben, I think you confessed a while back that you were a huge ABBA fan. Or was that Todd?
I think it was the both of you.

Yeah, I might have confessed to having a weakness for ABBA wink.gif

+Quote Post
Dieterle
Jul 23 2012, 11:44 AM
Learning Apprentice Player
Hey Cosmin,

thats the place for my dog he loves water - must have been a fish the life before biggrin.gif

One day i think should make a trip to Rumänia beautiful NATURE there !

Dieter

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jul 23 2012, 11:51 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Dieterle @ Jul 23 2012, 10:44 AM) *
Hey Cosmin,

thats the place for my dog he loves water - must have been a fish the life before biggrin.gif

One day i think should make a trip to Rumänia beautiful NATURE there !

Dieter

We can meet up and jam! biggrin.gif Let me know when you decide to come over smile.gif

QUOTE (bleez @ Jul 22 2012, 09:08 PM) *
dude, that looks totally awesome. my life is sooooo boring in comparison huh.gif LOL!

Well, basically we just took our acoustic guitars along, a recorder, beer and wine, a lot of meat to grill, veggies and... that's it smile.gif You can do it too!

+Quote Post
Dieterle
Jul 23 2012, 12:01 PM
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Jul 23 2012, 12:49 PM) *
We can meet up and jam! biggrin.gif Let me know when you decide to come over smile.gif

Thank you !

[attachment=28310:IMG_1525.jpg]

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Jul 23 2012, 12:42 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Jul 23 2012, 11:51 AM) *
Well, basically we just took our acoustic guitars along, a recorder, beer and wine, a lot of meat to grill, veggies and... that's it smile.gif You can do it too!

I also agree that my life is boring in comparison too !! biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Nihilist1
Jul 23 2012, 01:08 PM
The surrounding area looks beautiful! I really hope you never have to deal with too many campers and tourists! Many of them ruin the best of nature for the rest of us!

--------------------
All the elders have fallen down...

Heal her now...

All the elders have fallen down...

Heal her now...

Grandfather elk
Turned to me
And spoke:

Light the fire deep inside.
Light the fires!

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jul 23 2012, 01:30 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Nihilist1 @ Jul 23 2012, 12:08 PM) *
The surrounding area looks beautiful! I really hope you never have to deal with too many campers and tourists! Many of them ruin the best of nature for the rest of us!

Mate, this place is less known than other areas and our country is really rich in natural beauty and the legends associated with all the places! It's amazing what nature can do and how quickly it can be ruined by carelessness ..

QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Jul 23 2012, 11:42 AM) *
I also agree that my life is boring in comparison too !! biggrin.gif

Ben, you have a band too man, why not grab the Reckoning dudes and go into a songwriting session - out of what I know, you live in the countryside, right? It seems like the perfect spot!

+Quote Post
Yash
Jul 23 2012, 02:23 PM
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Jul 23 2012, 02:20 AM) *
Hey guys! I am currently spending my last evening before returning to Bucharest tomorrow, in the mountain house, with my girl and the rest of the creative force in Aria - Cezar and Dan.

We had an incredible time, sitting in the middle of nature and playing acoustic ideas each evening on the porch. The effect of nature on our system is incredible ... While driving between the river cliffs to get to the lake in the image above (where we had an awesome swim!) we were listening to this talented girl called Sarah Jarosz .... This song sends chills down my spine!

Hope to have some stuff to post on the soundcloud for you guys soon, with some acoustic ideas born on the white porch in the Bradetu village in the Carpathian mountains smile.gif

QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Jul 23 2012, 04:21 PM) *

biggrin.gif Amazing bro biggrin.gif That's what a man needs in a break, his metal band unplugged, his girl and lots of meat biggrin.gif Hope you had fun man biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Slavenko Erazer
Jul 23 2012, 03:16 PM
Oh man, i thought you're closer to our border, so i can hop on in the afternoon.. but bucuresti is about 676 kms from my place and can't find that place in carpathians...

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jul 23 2012, 04:11 PM
Instructor
That's so cool mate! It seems that you had a really good time! Those beautiful places and acoustic music... it's so inspiring.
Thanks for sharing the experience. smile.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
rokchik
Jul 23 2012, 04:16 PM
The Dark Canuck
Looks like an amazing spot and sounds like you had a great time!

I'm in the process right now of possibly buying a cabin. Beautiful spot right on the water... cabin needs a bit of work but nothing major. When we first looked at it my first thought was sitting on the porch, looking over the water and playing acoustic smile.gif

rok

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Jul 23 2012, 04:29 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Jul 23 2012, 01:30 PM) *
Ben, you have a band too man, why not grab the Reckoning dudes and go into a songwriting session - out of what I know, you live in the countryside, right? It seems like the perfect spot!

Nah man, there's no band any more.. just me ! I am The Reckoning now biggrin.gif

+Quote Post

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 01:00 PM