Forever Gone - By Benetom
benetom
Jul 13 2015, 09:09 AM
GMC:er
Hiya guys and gals!

I just made my first solo project song called Forever Gone. Used Addictive Drums 2, and lots of VSti`s, all mixed in Reaper.
Any thoughts please ?

https://soundcloud.com/benetom2000/forever-gone

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Monica Gheorghev...
Jul 13 2015, 10:15 AM
Learning Tone Master
Hey my friend, listening your take I just made the connection that Benetom from the GMC is Tomaž from the FB. Sorry because I didn't realized this thing earlier and apparently you already know my opinion with good and bad things tongue.gif
Your song sounds really great and I like very much how you made space for each instrument. Nothing too much nothing too less and the piano section sounds very cool. Congrats for your first solo project song!
BTW I like how you named the song wink.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
benetom
Jul 13 2015, 10:24 AM
Thanks Monica wink.gif Observations noticed !

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Jul 13 2015, 08:32 PM
Spiff! I like the cinematic scope of it all smile.gif Would make very good music for a movie or maybe video game?

+Quote Post
benetom
Jul 14 2015, 05:21 AM
Thx Todd...I just had fun with it hehe biggrin.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 04:45 PM