I Have Test That Yesterday !, i'm in love
fzalfa
Jul 13 2016, 11:25 AM
Learning Roadie
Yesterday i go to my rendez-vous planned since few weeks.

I gone to my Alfa romeo dealer to try the brand new Giulia QV

One hours of ride, i do not respect the limitations..... 270 km/h on the two way fast lane.....

Finlay i 'm ok to sign the order , this car cost 79000 € and my bank account is flat....

what to do ? what to do ?

Laurent

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

<div align="left"> Yes, i love badges.....
</div>
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Mertay
Jul 13 2016, 11:53 AM
GMC:er
Beautiful! wub.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
nikeman64
Jul 13 2016, 07:10 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
Italian Fury !!!! Very nice ! cool.gif

--------------------
Experienced Tone Seeker

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Jul 15 2016, 01:36 AM
GMC:er
It's a lovely car to be sure! I'm not understanding if you bought it or are thinking about buying it? If you can afford an 80k car I say go for it smile.gif Life is short. Looking back when you are older, would you regret not buying or buying it?

For me it's guitars. I've got a guitar fetish big time and I love buying new guitars. Just love it smile.gif I always try to be frugal as I can but I buy a LOT of guitars each year. I drive a nice car, but it's a very inexpensive car compared to that alfa!!! I wanted to save money for more guitars smile.gif
Todd

QUOTE (fzalfa @ Jul 13 2016, 06:25 AM) *
Yesterday i go to my rendez-vous planned since few weeks.

I gone to my Alfa romeo dealer to try the brand new Giulia QV

One hours of ride, i do not respect the limitations..... 270 km/h on the two way fast lane.....

Finlay i 'm ok to sign the order , this car cost 79000 € and my bank account is flat....

what to do ? what to do ?

Laurent

This post has been edited by Todd Simpson: Jul 15 2016, 01:39 AM

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 04:25 PM