Back In Music....
CriT
Apr 1 2007, 10:35 AM
GMC:er
Hey guys,

After about 15 years not touching a guitar at all, I finally decided to bring back my old hobby to live. I have played a couple of years on the guitar when I was a teenager (however without any real theoratical background, or teaching, basically jamming around and practising solo's and solo's and solo's smile.gif ).

Since a bit more than a month now, I am playing again, but this time with lot's of theory (with a private teacher as well), and structured practise. And somehow, even after a month I can see much more difference than in the years in the past (with regard to improvising etc.).

Anyways, I am 31 years old, live in the Netherlands (Amsterdam) and my guitar heroes range from Brian May to Steve Rothery, Slash towards Yngwie, Vai and John Petrucci.

My gear:

Ibanez - RG 770 (D'Addario EXL110 - 0.010-0.046; JD Delrin 500 1.14mm)
Marshall JCM 900 High Gain Master Volume 50W Combo
Zoom Multi-Effect processor (9000)

Cya around at GMC smile.gif

Roger

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by CriT: Apr 1 2007, 10:37 AM

--------------------
Roger
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 3)
ezravdb
Apr 1 2007, 03:36 PM
Awesome! welcome!

I'm from Holland too.
Where do you live?

ik woon in Zuid Holland Waddinxveen wink.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
The coolest new community: Lockerz Wanna join Lockerz?
Send me a PM with your mailadress.

+Quote Post
CriT
Apr 1 2007, 06:34 PM
QUOTE (ezravdb @ Apr 1 2007, 04:36 PM) *
Awesome! welcome!

I'm from Holland too.
Where do you live?

ik woon in Zuid Holland Waddinxveen wink.gif

Amsterdam smile.gif

--------------------
Roger

+Quote Post
lefty01
Apr 3 2007, 01:29 AM
QUOTE (CriT @ Apr 1 2007, 03:35 AM) *
Hey guys,

After about 15 years not touching a guitar at all, I finally decided to bring back my old hobby to live. I have played a couple of years on the guitar when I was a teenager (however without any real theoratical background, or teaching, basically jamming around and practising solo's and solo's and solo's smile.gif ).

Since a bit more than a month now, I am playing again, but this time with lot's of theory (with a private teacher as well), and structured practise. And somehow, even after a month I can see much more difference than in the years in the past (with regard to improvising etc.).

Anyways, I am 31 years old, live in the Netherlands (Amsterdam) and my guitar heroes range from Brian May to Steve Rothery, Slash towards Yngwie, Vai and John Petrucci.

My gear:

Ibanez - RG 770 (D'Addario EXL110 - 0.010-0.046; JD Delrin 500 1.14mm)
Marshall JCM 900 High Gain Master Volume 50W Combo
Zoom Multi-Effect processor (9000)

Welcome. All the best to you. This site is great, I think you'll be very happy here with your new firends! biggrin.gif
Cya around at GMC smile.gif

Roger

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 09:24 PM