Daytwo - Wip, Latest composition
Fullmetal_Tmd
Jul 21 2009, 09:17 AM
GMC:er
Hola, GMC, its been a while since I've actually been active, I've been really busy as of late. Anyways, I've written a new song for my one-man band project, and its the second I've done without help from my main band (we recently split on bad terms). I was hoping to go for a Post-Rock/metal-ish approach, but it kinda started to do its own thing haha. Nothing technical, its just simple stuff.

Its a work in progress, as I'm having trouble with transitions to other parts. I haven't started recording it yet, so I can only upload the GP5 and Midi file. Any help would be appreciated smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Fullmetal_Tmd: Jul 21 2009, 09:21 AM

Attached File(s)
Attached File  dayTWO.gp5 ( 41.26K ) Number of downloads: 231
Attached File  dayTWO.mid ( 66.03K ) Number of downloads: 248

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Vasilije Vukmiro...
Jul 24 2009, 02:31 PM
Jazz Instructor
Nice job man, you really worked on drum track, every note played on guitar is followed with proper drum component.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 10:33 PM