My New Babies, Ibanez 1570 with a Vox Valvetronix AD30VT
RobM
Oct 4 2007, 04:27 AM
GMC:er
Attached Image

Attached Image

Got these last night for my birthday and I was so tired I didn't even get a chance to play with them. Today I did and WOW! Now I can sound like you guys. I knew something was missing, but I didn't realize how much until now.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
You wish.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
MickeM
Oct 4 2007, 04:32 AM
Born of NWOBHM, Moderation Team Leader
Happy birthday biggrin.gif Nice presents!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Eat-Sleep-andJam
Oct 4 2007, 04:42 AM
My birthdays coming up in Decemeber rolleyes.gif wink.gif

--------------------
Join Me On the Lyrics Board !

"Find something worth dying for...

...And live for it"
-The Uncreator

+Quote Post
Saoirse O'Shea
Oct 4 2007, 05:36 PM
Moderator - low level high stakes
Congrats Rob and a belated Happy Birthday smile.gif .

Enjoy.

Cheers,
Tony

--------------------
Get your music professionally mastered by anl AES registered Mastering Engineer. Contact me for Audio Mastering Services and Advice and visit our website www.miromastering.com

Be friends on facebook with us here.

We use professional, mastering grade hardware in our mastering studo. Our hardware includes:
Cranesong Avocet II Monitor Controller, Dangerous Music Liasion Insert Hardware Router, ATC SCM Pro Monitors, Lavry Black DA11, Prism Orpheus ADC/DAC, Gyratec Gyraf XIV Parallel Passive Mastering EQ, Great River MAQ 2NV Mastering EQ, Kush Clariphonic Parallel EQ Shelf, Maselec MLA-2 Mastering Compressor, API 2500 Mastering Compressor, Eventide Eclipse Reverb/Echo.

+Quote Post
Muris Varajic
Oct 4 2007, 05:40 PM
Instructor
Happy Birthday with small delay Rob,nice gear you've got!! smile.gif

--------------------
Youtube
MySpace
Website

Album "Let It Out" on
iTunes
and CD Baby

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

The Pianist
tune is progress,check it out!

"ok.. it is great.. :P

have you myspace? Can i to personalize this for you guy?"

+Quote Post
Hemlok
Oct 4 2007, 06:54 PM
Happy Birthday Rob, looks like you had a very good day!!

Soo shiny, must be a dream to play. biggrin.gif

Regards,

Hemlok

--------------------

+Quote Post
JVM
Oct 4 2007, 07:59 PM
Learning Roadie
Awesome. Valvetronix's are pretty cool, fun amps. Hows the guitar play?

--------------------
Gear: Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster, Gibson '67 RI Flying V, Mesa Boogie F-30 112 combo, crazy pedals.

+Quote Post
Francis Viviers
Oct 4 2007, 08:34 PM
QUOTE (RobM @ Oct 4 2007, 05:27 AM) *
Got these last night for my birthday and I was so tired I didn't even get a chance to play with them. Today I did and WOW! Now I can sound like you guys. I knew something was missing, but I didn't realize how much until now.

Damn man! Happy birthday. Wish i got presents like that for my birthday, i never get stuff. Well maby its cos im to old, so every year i buy myself gear for my birthday.

Is that an RG PRESTIGE ?!?

+Quote Post
RobM
Oct 4 2007, 11:26 PM
QUOTE (Francis Viviers @ Oct 4 2007, 03:34 PM) *
Damn man! Happy birthday. Wish i got presents like that for my birthday, i never get stuff. Well maby its cos im to old, so every year i buy myself gear for my birthday.

Is that an RG PRESTIGE ?!?

Thanks to everyone who responded and wished me a happy birthday!!

Yes, an RG1570 Prestige. I was so happy when I picked it up and felt it. It played so fast and smooth. The sound is great and it feels like it makes me a better guitar player. The difference between this one and my old guitar(Yamaha Pacifica) is like night and day. When I first picked it up to really play it, it felt kind of weird, but it only took me about 5 minutes to get used to it and then I was off having a blast. I highly reccomend to anyone that they buy an Ibanez Prestige, what a great guitar they make.

Can't be cuz you're too old, I just turned 48 on my birthday and I got the guitar, amp and a motorcylce. The Bike wasn't new but it was a rare find, a Honda CB1000 Custom in almost perfect shape, they only made a few hundred of them. Of course it's not Harley Davidson Fatboy(like I wanted), but it didn't cost over $20,000 either, lol.

This was the first birthday in a long time that I actually got something other than computer equipment/games. I'm happier now that I don't play online games any more. I'm spending more time with the family and playing the guitar is so much better and relaxing, not to mention it's a skill that will stay with me until I die(hopefully not for another 30+ years). Besides, if I wasn't playing the guitar I wouldn't have met all of the great people here at GMC(too many to mention here).

--------------------
You wish.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 12:46 PM