Zoom Ms50g
Mertay
Jan 14 2017, 10:58 PM
GMC:er
https://www.zoom.co.jp/products/multistomp/...mp-guitar-pedal

I mentioned this unit in a few topics before so thought it might be useful to create one. I know a few guys who carry these as backup for stage and can be a life saver in many situations.

Its not ment to work like a typical floor processor but it can run (almost any) 6 fx at once so its really powerful for its size. Its been around for a while and priced very affordable. There are also 2 more versions of it but this is the most popular, here are some videos;

To me aside for stage backup, a great option to get until one can afford a higher-end processor but even when that happens its something to be kept around as sooner or later there will be a need (might come crazy for some, but stacking processors is actually more common than many thinks).

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Mertay: Jan 14 2017, 11:07 PM

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Jan 15 2017, 12:46 AM
Quite a bit of bang for the buck on this one. You could get away with this one pedal as your entire rig if you had to. Speaker simulation and everything. You can even save scenes and click between them to have clean / click / dirty. Very handy. One little stomp to rule them all. smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Mertay
Mar 18 2017, 12:25 PM
Update;

the ms100bt is now discontinued, all payware fx are now free (which can be loaded to the pedal from an i-os device with bluetooth).

The ms50g has its final update. This is the menu of the fireware where you can select/de-select the fx you want;

https://www.thegearpage.net/board/index.php...mp;d=1489782797

The fx that has stars are the newly added ones;

https://www.zoom.co.jp/sites/default/files/..._FX-list_v3.pdf

I didn't count but its mentioned these pedals now has 172 fx! smile.gif

This post has been edited by Mertay: Mar 18 2017, 12:44 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 02:08 AM