Guitar Pro
shellshock1911
Jan 17 2008, 03:58 AM
GMC:er
I used my trial period up a long time ago and now I want to use the real thing. I got my User ID and Key ID and I have downloaded the Guitar Pro 5. However when I open it, it doesn't give me a place to enter it or anything, same with the website. How do I start the program?

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Soul_Decision
Jan 17 2008, 04:12 AM
You can't log in to the customer area? Did you get a direct download or did you buy the software? If you got a direct download, you should have gotten an e-mail that directs you to the download page. Un-install the GP5 and try downloading it again.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Soul_Decision: Jan 17 2008, 04:14 AM

--------------------
Push through all barriers.......Never self-limit.........Because there is none

+Quote Post
shellshock1911
Jan 17 2008, 04:15 AM
QUOTE (Soul_Decision @ Jan 17 2008, 04:12 AM) *
You can't log in to the customer area? Did you get a direct download or did you buy the software?

Sry what I meant to say was...I got the Guitar Pro 4 a long time ago and I have my key ID and all and now I want to upgrade, but I completely forgot my key ID and User ID and cannot find it to type it in, and can't log in like you said. I downloaded the Guitar Pro 5 though.

--------------------

+Quote Post
skennington
Jan 17 2008, 04:16 AM
Learning Roadie - Never Give Up - Moderator
QUOTE (shellshock1911 @ Jan 16 2008, 09:58 PM) *
I used my trial period up a long time ago and now I want to use the real thing. I got my User ID and Key ID and I have downloaded the Guitar Pro 5. However when I open it, it doesn't give me a place to enter it or anything, same with the website. How do I start the program?

After download, did a set up wizard open? If not download again from the site. Also try going to some of the lessons or UG and open a tab in GP. If cpu tells you it wants to try and find a program to open it, then tou need to download again.

Steve

+Quote Post
Soul_Decision
Jan 17 2008, 04:22 AM
You'll just have to put in the user Id for gp5 and then to upgrade it'll be like 30$.

This post has been edited by Soul_Decision: Jan 17 2008, 04:24 AM

--------------------
Push through all barriers.......Never self-limit.........Because there is none

+Quote Post
RobM
Jan 17 2008, 06:38 PM
I registered my copy, or at least I did so online. I don't remember going thru all of that to register the program. Now I'm confused, when I go into the help/about area of my GP5 I see a userId in the correct place, can I assume because of this and no nag screen I registered my copy correctly? If not how can I tell?

--------------------
You wish.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 08:04 PM