Movies Worth Watching On Rental
Todd Simpson
Mar 31 2016, 04:22 PM
GMC:er
I'd hear very bad things about THE LAST WITCH HUNTER and I rented it and it was actually pretty darn entertaining! Not gonna win any oscars but I hate most of that pretentious crap.
The trailer is not nearly as good as the movie was smile.gif Worth a rental.

Then again I love the 1980 Flash Gordon movie so I love a bit of cheese in my movies smile.gif Anyhoo, this movie was vastly under rated imho and is well worth a rental. Also flash gordon 1980 if you have not seen it. Very fun and music by Queen.

I just rented the remastered Flash Gordon on Blue Ray and it looks amazing. The set design, the color, the campy fun. It's just great smile.gif That and DUNE and BLADE RUNNER are some of my fave movies ever smile.gif Anyone else?

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Chris S.
Mar 31 2016, 04:58 PM
Learning Roadie
I agree with the Last Witch Hunter - not the best movie of the year but I enjoyed it.

The Boy is worth a watch if it's out on rental - I actually saw that movie in theaters and I can assure you the trailer DOES NOT do it justice, I won't spoil it but I will tell you I was completely taken by surprise.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
AK Rich
Mar 31 2016, 05:07 PM
Learning Guitar Hero
I just watched Point Break and The Hateful Eight, both of which I really enjoyed.

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Mar 31 2016, 05:46 PM
GMC:er
I saw it with hunter through netflix and with a good system/tv/audio, it's really enjoyable smile.gif On earbuds on a laptop, it would probably have a bit less punch. But for a Weekend rental, break out the pop corn and enjoy smile.gif

QUOTE (Chris S. @ Mar 31 2016, 10:58 AM) *
I agree with the Last Witch Hunter - not the best movie of the year but I enjoyed it.

The Boy is worth a watch if it's out on rental - I actually saw that movie in theaters and I can assure you the trailer DOES NOT do it justice, I won't spoil it but I will tell you I was completely taken by surprise.

I'll put them in my netflix que smile.gif

QUOTE (AK Rich @ Mar 31 2016, 11:07 AM) *
I just watched Point Break and The Hateful Eight, both of which I really enjoyed.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 02:28 PM