2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Gmc Through The Ages...
SamJ
Jan 11 2008, 06:40 PM
GMC:er
My friend sent me this cool website which shows you what sites used to look like in the past, it's pretty awesome.

Take a look:
http://web.archive.org/web/*/http://www.gu...asterclass.net/

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
DeepRoots
Jan 11 2008, 06:43 PM
Get to da Chopper!
wow this is amazing! i really couldnt remember what it used to look like almost a year ago! brilliant biggrin.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Jan 11 2008, 06:44 PM
GMC Founder
Hehe! Have a look at the site in Jul 02, 2006 and admire the fine web design work! biggrin.gif ohmy.gif As well as the impressive list of lessons blink.gif

Things have improved - I agree! laugh.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Mark.
Jan 11 2008, 06:45 PM
Cool I still remeber those times tongue.gif
I was a starting to get serieus with the guitar and Kris gave me the motivation for practing, I just realised how much I've learned from him!!
Kris rules biggrin.gif

( Joined the sited only a few days ago, but I followed it growing from the beginning tongue.gif )

+Quote Post
Jeff
Jan 11 2008, 06:46 PM
QUOTE (Kristofer Dahl @ Jan 11 2008, 12:44 PM) *
Hehe! Have a look at the site in Jul 02, 2006 and admire the fine web design work! biggrin.gif ohmy.gif As well as the impressive list of lessons blink.gif

Yeah! I'm the dork in the baseball hat! laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif This is cool.

+Quote Post
David Wallimann
Jan 11 2008, 07:38 PM
Instructor
Great link! Thank you!

--------------------
www.youtube.com/Wallimann
www.davidwallimann.com

+Quote Post
Muris Varajic
Jan 11 2008, 07:44 PM
Instructor
Amazing progress indeed!! smile.gif

--------------------
Youtube
MySpace
Website

Album "Let It Out" on
iTunes
and CD Baby

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

The Pianist
tune is progress,check it out!

"ok.. it is great.. :P

have you myspace? Can i to personalize this for you guy?"

+Quote Post
Kurt Miller
Jan 11 2008, 08:20 PM
Hey, I just listened to Kris' past musical output. "Torture Garden" and "Blodman" are very interesting. He even did Rap. Nice fish pictures too. Fishing and guitar are my favorite things also.

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Jan 11 2008, 08:26 PM
Instructor
Wow, what can I say, this really tells how much work you guys have put into this site. Thank you! smile.gif

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
Iluha
Jan 11 2008, 08:38 PM
Awesome, the site really made ALOT of progress!

--------------------

My Latest Upload: Here!

My Practice Agenda/Blog: Here!

+Quote Post
botoxfox
Jan 11 2008, 08:49 PM
Interesting now to see how it used to be.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Juan M. Valero
Jan 11 2008, 08:59 PM
Instructor
yeah, it's really interesting seen GMC in 2006 !!! biggrin.gif It's incredible, Kris, you are doing a really awesome work !!!!

+Quote Post
stratman33
Jan 11 2008, 09:20 PM
wow it looked so much different way back when i joined ohmy.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Pavel
Jan 11 2008, 09:24 PM
Instructor
Cool website! Really cool to see how some websites looked like in the past smile.gif

--------------------
"It isn't how many years you have been playing, it's how many hours." -- Prashant Aswani

"PRACTICE, PRACTICE, PRACTICE!" -- Michael Angelo Batio

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

+Quote Post
SLASH91
Jan 11 2008, 09:47 PM
Wow, it's improved hugely since a couple of years ago ohmy.gif

--------------------

"Remember to live, eat, sleep and breathe music for the mind, play from your heart and never be swayed by the current trends"-
Rusty Cooley

My gear:

Marshall Valvstate
Digitech Distortion Factory
Jackson RR24 (Randy Rhoads)
Ibanez RG2550e
A ripoff brand acoustic guitar
and a Yamaha Classical guitar :)

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Jan 11 2008, 10:48 PM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
QUOTE (Kristofer Dahl @ Jan 11 2008, 09:44 AM) *

God i remember that layout laugh.gif

You have done a great deal of work, and for the much better! smile.gif

+Quote Post
Toni Suominen
Jan 11 2008, 10:54 PM
Instructor
I remember visiting one of those old versions of this site, GMC has progressed so much! great link! biggrin.gif

--------------------
Gear:
-PRS Custom 22
-Edwards Les Paul
-PodXT
-Ibanez Acoustic

Check out my lessons and my instructor profile!

My Youtube channel

My Last.FM

+Quote Post
Hisham Al-Sanea
Jan 11 2008, 10:56 PM
Instructor
amaizing man. thanks

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
Jan 11 2008, 11:17 PM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
Amazing link man !! Thanks I really wanted to take a peek in the past wink.gif Its great wink.gif

edit: wow I can see other sites as well wink.gif This is great wink.gif

This post has been edited by Bogdan: Jan 11 2008, 11:22 PM

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post
MickeM
Jan 11 2008, 11:58 PM
Born of NWOBHM, Moderation Team Leader
Through the "ages"... wink.gif GMC is celebrating 100 laugh.gif And Kris is actually Yoda and has been instructing on the net since 1908. tongue.gif

NICE site Sam Hook, I remember when it looked like that smile.gif If smeone had asked me I'd go "What, did GMC change it's layout?", I could never have described it from the top of my head.

Yoda on guitar by the way, we have many artists on this page. If someone comes up with Yoda swinging his axe I'd be happy to wear that as an avatar... if there's several pictures I may be able to convince the others it's the new moderators theme laugh.gif

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 10:01 PM