Evertune Bridge
liveOASISforever
Jun 29 2013, 06:12 AM
GMC:er
Has anyone heard of the Evertune bridge.I seen videos of it back at NAMM in January. I am not completely sure how the full thing works but it seems pretty cool.I would like to try one out.

Here is a demonstration of the Evertune bridge for those who have never heard of it.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
TreyDeschamp
Jun 29 2013, 04:04 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
I discussed it recently with a guy from my local guitar shop and he said he wasn't too sure about it. The concept behind it is constant tension on the strings but it's so new that it's going to need to build a reputation.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Check out my Youtube!
Add me on Facebook!

+Quote Post
liveOASISforever
Jun 29 2013, 04:48 PM
GMC:er
QUOTE (TreyDeschamp @ Jun 29 2013, 04:04 PM) *
I discussed it recently with a guy from my local guitar shop and he said he wasn't too sure about it. The concept behind it is constant tension on the strings but it's so new that it's going to need to build a reputation.

Yeah I agree it will need to build a reputation.I think it is interesting and I think it will be one of those things where people either love it or hate but only time will tell.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 03:17 PM