Warren Buffet
Sinisa Cekic
Feb 4 2012, 01:13 AM
Instructor
CNBC made a one-hour interview with Warren Buffett, the second richest man in the world who donated $ 31 billion to charity. Here are some of the most interesting details of his life.

This article I took from one Serbian newspaper, and I'll try to roughly translate, sorry for the grammar biggrin.gif

1 - He bought the first action at age 11 and complained that he started too late,

2 - He bought a small farm with 14 years old of saving acquired newspaper delivery,

3 - still lives in a small house with 3 rooms in Omaha which was purchased after the wedding, 50 years ago. He says he has everything he needs in that house. His house has no wall around any lattice.

4 -He drove his car wherever he goes and no chauffeur or bodyguard.

5 - Never travel by private plane, although the owner of the world's biggest private aircraft.

6 - His company, Berkshire Hathaway, owns 63 companies. He only once a year to write a letter CEOs (management) of these companies, giving them an annual plan. Never call meetings or calls them regularly. Management has given two rules. Rule # 1: Do not lose any money from shareholders. . Rule # 2: Do not forget rule 1

7 - Do not socialize with people from high society. When you get home spend time making popcorn and watching television.

8 - Bill Gates is thought to have nothing in common with Warren Buffett. Therefore, it is anticipated the meeting of half an hour. But when they met, the meeting lasted 10 hours, and Gates became a fan of Buffett.

9 - Warren Buffet doesn't carry a mobile or a computer on the desk.

10 - His advice to young people is - stay away from credit cards and invest in yourself.

REMEMBER
A. Money does not create man but the man create money.
B. Life is so simple as you make it so.
C. Do not do what others say. Listen to them, but do what makes you feel better.
D. Do not charge the clothes brands. Carry it in what you feel comfortable ..
E. Do not waste money on unnecessary things. Spent on what you really need.

F. Finally, it is your life. Why give others the chance to drive it. . If money is not used to sharing with others, then what does it do?
HELP EVEN IF YOU CAN NOT, THERE IS ALWAYS A BLESSING FOR THOSE WHO KNOW how to share. .
H. Do not spend money which you do not have. Loans, loans, etc.. were fabricated by the consumer society.
I. Before you buy something think: What will happen if we do not buy it. If the answer is no, do not buy, because you do not need.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Feb 4 2012, 02:56 AM
GMC:er
30 Billion can certainly do a lot of good in the world. I saw that he said he would donate 2 for 1 for every dollar that senators donated to help with the U.S. deficit. No takers. Not shocking though.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
jstcrsn
Feb 4 2012, 10:30 PM
Learning Tone Master
QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Feb 4 2012, 02:56 AM) *
30 Billion can certainly do a lot of good in the world. I saw that he said he would donate 2 for 1 for every dollar that senators donated to help with the U.S. deficit. No takers. Not shocking though.

it will only cost 20 billion to solve the worlds fresh water problem
so what problems did his 30 billion solve

+Quote Post
Michael AC
Feb 5 2012, 01:54 AM
Learning Apprentice Player
His advice to young people is - stay away from credit cards and invest in yourself.

Do not spend money which you do not have. Loans, loans, etc.. were fabricated by the consumer society.

The above are the two best things he said...getting out of debt has been the greatest blessing I have ever experienced...

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Feb 5 2012, 02:34 PM
Instructor
Some wise advices from this man. It's amazing how he managed to create such wealth, and yet stay so modest and manage to live a simple life.

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 06:40 PM