Pedal & Headphone Suggestions...
Spock
Apr 17 2013, 09:28 AM
GMC:er
Hey guys. I'm wanting to add a couple of things to my soup and wanted some suggestions.

I'm getting ready to purchase an MXR Micro Flanger pedal, I have the MXR Phase 90 and love it!

I was wanting people's suggestion on 2 things:

1) A good boost pedal. Maybe a tube screamer? Something that ads just a little volume punch and gain for solos. Cosmin, You had shown a pedal - Shiba Drive a while back and wondered if that was the one I should go with - I'd prefer to spend less than $200 on it though, if there is something good and comparable around $100 would be great.

2) Has anyone had any luck with wireless headphones? I was thinking of some to output from my computer. Just can't stand the chord while I'm practicing.

I do have the boost options programmed in my HD500 - but I only use that for practice and recording. For live sound I use all stomp boxes and a Marshall - I prefer my live rig to be computer free.

Thanks for your suggestions!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Spock: Apr 17 2013, 09:37 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 10:14 PM