Airbourne, Great Rockin Ozzy band/Damm these guys rule
Bondy
Jun 28 2008, 04:25 PM
Learning Roadie
I was put on to this band a couple of weeks ago by a friends of mine and theses guys are awesome if ya like AC/DC style riffs and licks hey even the singer sounds similar to the mighty Bon Scott then your gonna love these one of the best rockin bands out at the moment check em out now you wont be dissapointed. biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
http://www.airbournerock.com/index.php?page=Index
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wE6qSV-ufb0

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
www.minorglance.com
www.facebook.com/minorglance
www.facbook.com/majorlookband
www.twiter.com/minorglance
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
MickeM
Jun 28 2008, 04:32 PM
Born of NWOBHM, Moderation Team Leader
Whoa thanks !! Best rock I've heard in a while.

...and that youtube video, wasn't that Lemmy? cool.gif That's one cool dude too.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Bondy
Jun 28 2008, 04:33 PM
Learning Roadie
Seriously buy the album running wild its awesome not a bad track on it amazing stuff really

--------------------
www.minorglance.com

+Quote Post
OrganisedConfusi...
Jun 28 2008, 04:52 PM
GMC:er
Sorry but they are appaling. Every song is stolen direct from other bands. They are dreadful.

--------------------
Gear
Guitars:- Caparison Horus Snowcloud, Parker Nitefly M, Parker Nitefly SA, Gibson SG, Parker P10e, 40 Year Old Spanish Acoustic
Amps:- Framus Ruby Riot 2x12" stack

+Quote Post
Bondy
Jun 28 2008, 04:57 PM
Learning Roadie
Ouch OC I like that kinda music so hey each to there own most new music is rehashed from old in my opinion anyway i think they do a great job its like saying I look to much like brad pitt(which i dont)LOL

--------------------
www.minorglance.com

+Quote Post
OrganisedConfusi...
Jun 28 2008, 04:59 PM
I rather just listen to AC DC and Aerosmith etc. I don't see why anybody should need to listen to these. I can rob a song and release it but that's not what I wanna do.

--------------------
Gear
Guitars:- Caparison Horus Snowcloud, Parker Nitefly M, Parker Nitefly SA, Gibson SG, Parker P10e, 40 Year Old Spanish Acoustic

+Quote Post
Bondy
Jun 28 2008, 05:10 PM
Learning Roadie
Not really sure where your going with this iam a big AC/DC fan and have all there Albums but you can only listen to them so many time before you get bored who cares the sound like another band thats why i like em its like Bon Scots reincarnated himself in another band I like em

--------------------
www.minorglance.com

+Quote Post
ZakkWylde
Jun 28 2008, 05:10 PM
Learning Tone Master
That is the best music video i've ever seen. I don't care if it's just copycat music as long as it's good music...

...check that video too: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CgAgG68TRKE&NR=1

--------------------

Gear:
- Jackson USA Select KV2 King V with EMG 81/85
- Gibson Les Paul Custom Arctic White with EMG 81/85
- Ibanez Rg 8527 J Custom 7-String with DiMarzio Evolution and Air Norton

- Peavey 6505+ head with Marshall 1960AV 4x12 cab
- Peavey Vypyr 30 Practice Amp
- Dunlop Crybaby From Hell, Maxon OD808, Boss TU-2, MXR CarbonCopy, ISP Decimator, MXR Custom Audio Electronics Booster

+Quote Post
OrganisedConfusi...
Jun 28 2008, 05:11 PM
The Answer are a better band in similar style but again they are still very similar.

--------------------
Gear

+Quote Post
Bondy
Jun 28 2008, 05:12 PM
Learning Roadie
Nice link Zakk if there good there good i agree

--------------------
www.minorglance.com

+Quote Post
audiopaal
Jun 28 2008, 05:58 PM
Competitions Coordinator - Up the Irons
One awesome band for sure, I've listened to these guys since their album came out. A friend of mine living down under sent it to me smile.gif I love it!!

+Quote Post
Pablo Vazquez
Jun 28 2008, 06:04 PM
Instructor
Nice!! ...remember me AC/DC.
Great band!
Thanks for sharing!

--------------------
Check out my video lessons!

+Quote Post
Scorpiotic
Jul 28 2008, 05:00 PM
Heard some stuff from these guys, and its not too bad ^^ huge fan of AC/DC, and so I'm a bit torn between loving it and thinking it's a rip-off tongue.gif but the music is rockin' wink.gif cant wait for AC/DC's new album though biggrin.gif its gonna be awesome cool.gif

This post has been edited by Scorpiotic: Jul 28 2008, 05:09 PM

--------------------
- Scorpiotic

+Quote Post
JuanMV
Jul 28 2008, 05:35 PM
Learning Tone Seeker
I am a huge fan of AC/DC. I saw them live when they came to Buenos Aries on their Ballbreaker tour, and it was the best concert I have ever seen. I had never heard of Airbourne before, and for what I have just heard, I think they are simply fantastic, and yes, the singer reminds of Bon Scott!

+Quote Post
Jesse
Jul 28 2008, 05:38 PM
QUOTE (Bondy @ Jun 28 2008, 05:25 PM) *
I was put on to this band a couple of weeks ago by a friends of mine and theses guys are awesome if ya like AC/DC style riffs and licks hey even the singer sounds similar to the mighty Bon Scott then your gonna love these one of the best rockin bands out at the moment check em out now you wont be dissapointed. biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
BUDDY!!! IVE BEEN TO A GIG LIKE 4 WEEKS AGO HERE IN HOLLAND!!! IT WAS AWESOME!!!! I got a video @ my channel www.youtube.com/epiphonefan !!! I only recorded one song. The camera couldnt take it!!! I got there video too. I was all up in front at the concert!!! The lead singer joel jumped offstage and played a solo on the bar! IT WAS CRAZY!!!! This is a vid from that same gig.GIRLS IN BLACK!!!!!

This post has been edited by Jesse: Jul 28 2008, 05:47 PM

--------------------
Don't just play it. Feel it!

+Quote Post
blindwillie
Jul 29 2008, 09:20 AM
Great, thanks for sharing.

--------------------

Schecter C1 Hellraiser EMG 81/85, replaced with JB/Jazz (SH4/SH2n) w. coilsplit
Schecter Revenger HB-105, replaced with EMG 81/85
Stratocaster Deluxe Players Noiseless
Ibanez 2550z
Blackstar HT5H, Blackheart BH5H w. BH112, Laney LX35D, Line6 Pod XT, Marshall MS-2
Headphones: Sennheiser RS120

Stay tuned...

+Quote Post
rokchik
Jul 29 2008, 04:36 PM
The Dark Canuck
QUOTE (Bondy @ Jun 28 2008, 12:25 PM) *

Bondy thanks for sharing this band mate! I bought their album and your right it's pretty sweet. Also the video with Lemmy is so awesome, ya gotta love Lemmy smile.gif Made me have to listen to some Motorhead after LOL!

+Quote Post
vintageplaya666
Jul 29 2008, 04:57 PM
I've been listening to Airbourne for a good few months now, since their song 'Too Fast' was played on Scuzz. I think they are a pretty cool band, but they sound too much like AC/DC and they want to be another AC/DC. But that cant happen!

--------------------

Signature Made By Spleeny

"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift "

+Quote Post
TreyDeschamp
Jul 29 2008, 04:59 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
There amazing I went and searched for there cd! It's suck a great band

--------------------
Check out my Youtube!
Add me on Facebook!

+Quote Post
JuanMV
Jul 31 2008, 04:47 AM
Learning Tone Seeker
I bought Runnin' Wild and, man, I just have to say that this is one of the best rock albums I have heard in years. AMAZING.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 01:35 PM