Most Viewed Youtube Video Ever
David Wallimann
May 5 2009, 02:30 PM
Instructor
I was trying to find that out, I think this one is it with 119,145,474 views:

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
www.youtube.com/Wallimann
www.davidwallimann.com
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Muris Varajic
May 5 2009, 02:31 PM
Instructor
119,145,474 ohmy.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Youtube
MySpace
Website

Album "Let It Out" on
iTunes
and CD Baby

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

The Pianist
tune is progress,check it out!

"ok.. it is great.. :P

have you myspace? Can i to personalize this for you guy?"

+Quote Post
AlexLion
May 5 2009, 02:31 PM
GMC:er
I saw that! OMG sooooo many views ohmy.gif

How do you searched, there is an option?

+Quote Post
Fran
May 5 2009, 02:41 PM
Learning Rock Star - Wiki Coordinator
I had seen it before, didn't know it was the most viewed in youtube though.

--------------------
Guitars:
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster, Ibanez RG2570MZ, Epiphone SG G-400
Amp:
Vox AC4TVH head + V112TV cab
Effects:
Vox Satchurator, Vox Time Machine, Dunlop CryBaby, Boss MT-2, Boss CE-5, Boss TU-2, Boss ME-70
Recording:
Line-6 POD X3 + FBV-Express, Pandora PX5D

GMC wants YOU to take part in our Guitar-Wikipedia!
Have a good time reading great articles and writing your own with us in our GUITAR WIKI!
Share your playing and get Pro-advice from our Instructors: Join REC

+Quote Post
Artemus
May 5 2009, 02:41 PM
Learning Tone Seeker - CHALLENGE STAR!
Haha. Not seen that before. Some iconic tunes and dance moves there - he got the MC Hammer moves down.
1:30 ftw though!

--------------------
My Myspace site here
My YouTube channel here

+Quote Post
NoSkill
May 5 2009, 02:45 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
Funny, but how does it have so many views? Still, funny though! And yes, MC Hammer was perfect!

This post has been edited by NoSkill: May 5 2009, 02:46 PM

--------------------

Still looking for my soul mate, guitar.

+Quote Post
AlexLion
May 5 2009, 02:52 PM
MC Hammer rocks biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
fkalich
May 5 2009, 02:54 PM
QUOTE (NoSkill @ May 5 2009, 08:45 AM) *
Funny, but how does it have so many views? Still, funny though! And yes, MC Hammer was perfect!

because they count people like me who had enough of it at 31 seconds, about 20 seconds late.

I have not watched tv in 5 years, but on occasion I run into it, and I know it just gets worse and worse. That being the case, what do you expect is going to have the highest popularity with the the general public, Masterpiece Theater on PBS? Or some goofy bald guy with a big butt dancing?

+Quote Post
David Wallimann
May 5 2009, 03:05 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (AlexLion @ May 5 2009, 09:31 AM) *
I saw that! OMG sooooo many views ohmy.gif

How do you searched, there is an option?

I didn't find an option..
Just did a google search...

--------------------
www.youtube.com/Wallimann
www.davidwallimann.com

+Quote Post
AlexLion
May 5 2009, 03:07 PM
QUOTE (fkalich @ May 5 2009, 04:54 PM) *
because they count people like me who had enough of it at 31 seconds, about 20 seconds late.

I have not watched tv in 5 years, but on occasion I run into it, and I know it just gets worse and worse. That being the case, what do you expect is going to have the highest popularity with the the general public, Masterpiece Theater on PBS? Or some goofy bald guy with a big butt dancing?

That`s a right choice smile.gif I haven`t watched TV about a year or so.

+Quote Post
Red
May 5 2009, 03:17 PM
That's a guy that can dance, I suppose smile.gif

--------------------
Guitars: Epiphone SG, a really bad Telecaster (First Electric), Acoustic guitar (Unknown brand).

Amplifier: Marshall MG 30DFX.

Soon to come: Schecter Hellraiser C-7 FR

+Quote Post
Artemus
May 5 2009, 03:22 PM
QUOTE (fkalich @ May 5 2009, 02:54 PM) *

I'd agree - there's not much on tv that holds my interest but that's not to say there's never anything good. Also I think there's a time for thought-provoking drama at the theater and there are times when you just need to laugh at the world.. or at some goofy bald guy. smile.gif

--------------------
My Myspace site here
My YouTube channel here

+Quote Post
Bondy
May 5 2009, 03:23 PM
Learning Roadie
That was a great Video loved it. laugh.gif biggrin.gif

--------------------
www.minorglance.com
www.facebook.com/minorglance
www.facbook.com/majorlookband
www.twiter.com/minorglance

+Quote Post
fkalich
May 5 2009, 03:36 PM
QUOTE (Artemus @ May 5 2009, 09:22 AM) *
I'd agree - there's not much on tv that holds my interest but that's not to say there's never anything good. Also I think there's a time for thought-provoking drama at the theater and there are times when you just need to laugh at the world.. or at some goofy bald guy. smile.gif

I understand that. However, this is my perspective. I see people as being really mammals for the most part. Really if you are just objective, observe people, and forget about the clothes, and understand animal behavior, have studied it, you see that for the most part, people just act like other mammals for the most part.

OK, we are separated by how many million years from the Apes? is it 7? I forget. And when I see something like this, well there is that Ape Heritage in me that wants to jump up and wave my arms and scream with the other monkeys "eeh eeh eeh eeh". Yes I have that urge also, but I resist it.

I like to laugh, but this guy does not do enough to get me willingly revert back to monkey mind, it takes somebody funnier before I am willing to do that. But given funny enough, I will jump up and wave my arms and "eeh eeh eeh" with my fellow hairless monkeys.

edit: these guys dance better than the bald guy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cujri54RPKw...feature=related

This post has been edited by fkalich: May 5 2009, 03:54 PM

+Quote Post
purple hayes
May 5 2009, 03:47 PM
Ultimate Guitar Hero
Most viewed videos of all time on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/browse?s=mp&t=a

--------------------
My guitar bits on YouTube: <a href="https://www.youtube.com/duathlon70" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/duathlon70</a>

+Quote Post
Carlos Carrillo
May 5 2009, 04:00 PM
Instructor
This video???? Really???? wacko.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
AlexLion
May 5 2009, 04:15 PM
Ahaha Avril Lavigne and tons of pop-crap biggrin.gif and funtwo (lol I don`t get it, why it`s so popular.. )

Guys let`s play 3 chords and sing with whiney voices about love, we`ll get popular in no time! ohmy.gif

This post has been edited by AlexLion: May 5 2009, 04:28 PM

+Quote Post
Ramiro Delforte
May 5 2009, 08:05 PM
Instructor
Wow, THAT video is the most viewed?
I feel 6 minutes more close to death...

--------------------
Check out my Instructor Profile and Board

LIVE VIDEO CHATS EVERY MONDAY AROUND 22PM (GMC HOUR)

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
May 5 2009, 09:29 PM
Instructor
Great video, watched it many times, it's kinda strange that this is the most viewed stuff, but I guess people find dance amusing biggrin.gif

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
Artemus
May 5 2009, 09:40 PM
QUOTE (AlexLion @ May 5 2009, 04:15 PM) *
Ahaha Avril Lavigne and tons of pop-crap biggrin.gif and funtwo (lol I don`t get it, why it`s so popular.. )

Guys let`s play 3 chords and sing with whiney voices about love, we`ll get popular in no time! ohmy.gif

Haha good idea.
Let's go with a I IV V chord progression. I doubt that's used much.
And how about some lyrics.. "Oooo Baby! Yeah Yeah! Mmm.." Am I a poet or what..

No. 1 in no time guys smile.gif

--------------------
My Myspace site here
My YouTube channel here

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 03:44 PM