Aug 22 2007, 04:50 AM
GMC:er
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hywld4xFHiM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evTTHS9hwvU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_pJ1ccnC1GI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SKMYeXkYcgs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uea8k5sJ5qg

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace." - Jimi Hendrix

"Whenever society gets too stifling and the rules get too complex, there's some sort of musical explosion" - Slash / Guns 'n Roses

"Play the music, not the instrument." - Author Unknown

Equpiment
Guitars: Ibanez RG350EX
Fender Stratocaster S-S-S
Effects: None
Amps: Fender SP-10

www.myspace.com/sergeantant
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
MickeM
Aug 22 2007, 06:14 AM
Born of NWOBHM, Moderation Team Leader
laugh.gif I love adam02's work, so funny.

Exercise #4 is so wierd lol

And how they don't know who John Myung is biggrin.gif
Why Kevin Moore left the band
Documentary
Who is the basist for Dream Theater

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by MickeM: Aug 22 2007, 06:23 AM

+Quote Post
DeepRoots
Aug 22 2007, 06:29 AM
Get to da Chopper!
hes soo funny- especially seems i love john petrucci's stuff so much. Slightly off topic but did anyone else try the " Guitar World- Wild Stringdom " book? It's a book derived from all the articles he did for his Guitar World column- comes with a cd and has helped me loads! i highly recommend! (that and his rock discipline dvd ofcourse...)

+Quote Post
Smikey2006
Aug 22 2007, 06:51 AM
Yay i just saw dream theater live a few days ago John is amazing! They Are allll sooo amazing, everythingg wow haha.. keyboard duel vs john petrucci. Great excersizes too.. and the parodies are very funny lol

--------------------
Schecter Exotic Star+ Peavey VK
Ibanez Xiphos 707 + Krank Revolution 100
Damien 7

Wishlist
Schecter Customshop
Schecter 2008 Blackjack
Damage Control Timeline Delay Pedal/Distortion
a laptop that runs protools :'(

+Quote Post
Robin
Aug 22 2007, 08:05 AM
I love those parodys. He is so god damn funny. I specially like the Malmsteen Recipe book, HAH!

What the hell happened to all the Malmsteen parodys anyway?

+Quote Post
Juan M. Valero
Aug 23 2007, 04:16 PM
Instructor
XD Great exercices... but I'm gonna break my guitar before I die killed by the amazing licks of John !!!

tongue.gif

+Quote Post
Francis Viviers
Aug 23 2007, 04:37 PM
QUOTE (Juan M. Valero @ Aug 23 2007, 05:16 PM) *
XD Great exercices... but I'm gonna break my guitar before I die killed by the amazing licks of John !!!

tongue.gif

Ive tried petrucci's rock discipline before. They are great except they requite lots of finger control even before you start. I would say its a tool for advanced players to improve and not for beginners. John is trully an insane guitarist ...

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 10:34 PM