Hardholz, So im ready to share my exp with you
Potsau
Jul 13 2021, 03:21 AM
GMC:er

guess who am I 🍻❤️

the whole song is played triplets

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Storm Linnebjerg
Jul 13 2021, 05:37 AM
Learning Rock Star
Middle man! On the white Les Paul (Gibson?) smile.gif Very nice playing! That looked a ton of fun!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Caelumamittendum: Jul 13 2021, 05:37 AM

--------------------

Check out my TikTok! - or check out my GMC video comments on YouTube

+Quote Post
Potsau
Jul 13 2021, 10:24 AM
Thank you. have known my guitar is known here 😅. And guess what, its from this weekend. No distancin, nice people, no masks, binge drinking.
Cds can be ordered here-
www.hardholz.de
also here

https://music.apple.com/de/artist/hardholz/309595472

original ostmetal since 1984

--------------------

+Quote Post
Potsau
Jul 13 2021, 08:47 PM
So this is y I shared this record. I looked at the rec and recognized a huge improvement of my right and left hand technique. Less movement. More Precision. It was hilarious. Todd learned it me to play in calm stat. So his concept works with 💯 %. And im just at mission 30. He is the godking of Teaching shredding in a calm way. And im so thankful for him and you guys and the whole comunity is a nice place to be not alone./

--------------------

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Jul 14 2021, 03:42 AM
That is awesome!!! So great to see you killing it live!! Your playing has come a long way and it's great to see it being weaponized!!!! I knew it was you soon as I saw the white gibson and white marshall smile.gif Congrats on a great show!

QUOTE (Potsau @ Jul 12 2021, 10:21 PM) *

guess who am I 🍻❤️

the whole song is played triplets

You've earned it Soldier!! I can lead a horse to water but I can't make him drink as they say. You've put in the time and effort and earned the hell out of it!! You've got more ground to cover but I think you'll come away from it with huge gains! well done.

Sarge

QUOTE (Potsau @ Jul 13 2021, 03:47 PM) *
So this is y I shared this record. I looked at the rec and recognized a huge improvement of my right and left hand technique. Less movement. More Precision. It was hilarious. Todd learned it me to play in calm stat. So his concept works with 💯 %. And im just at mission 30. He is the godking of Teaching shredding in a calm way. And im so thankful for him and you guys and the whole comunity is a nice place to be not alone./

+Quote Post
Potsau
Jul 15 2021, 01:37 AM
Thank you Todd. But as you see to my wingman. My Arm has an other angle than him. Maby its a detail we should not miss. I guess its a 45degrees angle at my arm and a mabey 33degree angle at my wingman Ede. I know he is much more presicely and faster than me. Mabey it has something to do with it?

--------------------

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Jul 23 2021, 10:06 PM
Ideally your arm angle should not change between sitting and standing positions. Eventually, once you able to play anything you want at any speed, you can drop the guitar down to the Slash gunslinger range. While you are still putting all of your skills together, it's a good idea to put your guitar in the same spot, sitting and standing so that the angle of the arm is the same in either. That is why I suggest a foot stool of some type and playing with the guitar on the left leg when sitting. That way the angle of the neck is similar to what you get when standing up. If a player sits "side saddle" with the guitar on the right leg, and doesnt use a foot stool when sitting, the angle of the guitar neck is going to different compared to standing.

Is your position/angle about the same sitting/standing and are you using classical position and a foot stool under your left leg? These bits are very important during the formative stages. I've seen you make great progress in bootcamp and I think you are going to be able to play rings around your wingman in due course. The things we work on in camp are all designed to give you superior technique and firepower for your live playing and recording. I look forward to your next one Soldier!!!

Sarge

QUOTE (Potsau @ Jul 14 2021, 08:37 PM) *
Thank you Todd. But as you see to my wingman. My Arm has an other angle than him. Maby its a detail we should not miss. I guess its a 45degrees angle at my arm and a mabey 33degree angle at my wingman Ede. I know he is much more presicely and faster than me. Mabey it has something to do with it?

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 08:36 PM