Forever In Your Arms (post Rock)
Vulpine
Oct 21 2012, 02:05 AM
GMC:er
hey gmc I uploaded alil post rock demo of this the other day and thought lead aside the rhythm had alot of potential so taken in the feedback I got from you guys i spent pretty much all of my saturday working on this instrumental track anyway hope u like it , welcome all feedback

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0s8kSs3m1I...eature=youtu.be

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Vulpine
Oct 21 2012, 03:06 PM
If you Liked it i uploaded a Backing Track you can jam to

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QKiNo285UIQ...eature=youtu.be

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Vulpine: Oct 21 2012, 03:11 PM

+Quote Post
MonkeyDAthos
Oct 21 2012, 08:16 PM
pretty sweet man!

--------------------
It's a proven fact that guitar faces have a bigger impact on tone than wood does.

+Quote Post
Vulpine
Oct 22 2012, 05:29 AM
QUOTE (MonkeyDAthos @ Oct 21 2012, 07:16 PM) *
pretty sweet man!

thanx appreciate the feed

+Quote Post
AK Rich
Oct 22 2012, 07:25 AM
Learning Guitar Hero
Hey man that was really nice! alot of good feeling and good vibe coming out of that track,Simply put, it just made me feel good ,keep it up Vulpine! smile.gif Liked and subbed too! smile.gif

+Quote Post
BTrian
Oct 22 2012, 08:35 AM
Learning Roadie
nice one wink.gif
timing seemed a little off in some places and I guess you can still improve those volume swell things in the beginning.
still quite much enjoyed it smile.gif
keep it up!

+Quote Post
Vulpine
Oct 23 2012, 06:14 AM
thanks for the feed guys, means alot happy.gif

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Oct 23 2012, 04:13 PM
Instructor
Nice tune mate! Have you checked my new lesson?? smile.gif

https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/ls/Post-Rock-Lesson/

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Vulpine
Oct 24 2012, 01:09 AM
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Oct 23 2012, 03:13 PM) *
Nice tune mate! Have you checked my new lesson?? smile.gif

https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/ls/Post-Rock-Lesson/

was a great lesson , the first time I've seen post rock being explained in a lesson man I wish there were more lessons like this in general I've so far only relied on listening to post rock as an influence but is nice to actually be taught the style this is definately a style i really would like to adopt more

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Oct 24 2012, 02:57 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Vulpine @ Oct 23 2012, 09:09 PM) *
was a great lesson , the first time I've seen post rock being explained in a lesson man I wish there were more lessons like this in general I've so far only relied on listening to post rock as an influence but is nice to actually be taught the style this is definately a style i really would like to adopt more

Thanks for your words. I really appreciate your comment since you love this style. I will work on more lessons. wink.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Oct 31 2012, 09:56 AM
Instructor
Hey mate! Good going! Just focus on articulation a bit more, as the bends are somehow delayed in reaching the correct pitch and it's a pity to smother the nice melodies because of that.. Let's hear more!!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 06:09 AM