Vibrato Backing Track, Post your improvisation
Luciana Segovia
Sep 22 2007, 02:10 AM
Singing Instructor
Here is the Vibrato Main Backing Track of the singing lesson

Try to do an improvisation and enjoy it!

Then I will give you a feedback for develop your singing!!!!

Come on! this is for having a funny practice! Encourage!!!

Good Luck!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Attached File(s)
Attached File  Backing_track_main__100_bpm_.mp3 ( 727.25K ) Number of downloads: 391

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 9)
Gabriel Leopardi
Sep 22 2007, 11:18 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Luciana @ Sep 21 2007, 10:10 PM) *

Good Luck!

I could do it.. Anyone else dares? ohmy.gif

gabriel.-

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Owen
Sep 25 2007, 06:14 AM
GMC:er
As per request I attempted it, I'm finding I'm a bit nasal perhaps, maybe not projecting as much as I should but I felt I shouldnt project to loudly due to the nature of the song.

Anyway, its clean, one track, nothing on it, bit of verb when it came in but thats it.

And yeah, my range aint spectucular. Thats effectively the limit for what I'm finding I'm capable of for that song, I can go into a high pitched voice which I believe is my upper register but I'm finding it sounds rather daft and thin.

Attached File  blah.mp3 ( 726.94K ) Number of downloads: 387

--------------------
Don't Panic.

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Sep 25 2007, 08:56 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Owen @ Sep 25 2007, 02:14 AM) *
As per request I attempted it, I'm finding I'm a bit nasal perhaps, maybe not projecting as much as I should but I felt I shouldnt project to loudly due to the nature of the song.

Anyway, its clean, one track, nothing on it, bit of verb when it came in but thats it.

And yeah, my range aint spectucular. Thats effectively the limit for what I'm finding I'm capable of for that song, I can go into a high pitched voice which I believe is my upper register but I'm finding it sounds rather daft and thin.

Hey Man!! Your clean voice is great! You have to keep on recording ideas! I only find some pitch problems but I think that Luciana knows how to help you to improve this.

good Job!!

gabriel.-

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Luciana Segovia
Sep 25 2007, 10:29 PM
Singing Instructor
QUOTE (Owen @ Sep 25 2007, 06:14 AM) *

Wooooooow! blink.gif your clean voice is lovely!!! laugh.gif laugh.gif

I prefer this style for your voice! Do you????

There is a little problem as Gabe said with some pitches but I think that's the improvisation. Always it happens when you are improvising . And that's to trying to sing and hear the next tone of the song at the same time and that's difficult.
I love this excersice (the improvisation) for the students, It's help a lot.
But you have to think to take it seriously. Your voice sounds so cool, and it will develop with training.
I don't have much to say to you, just train your voice a lot. It would be a shame if you were not taking advantage of it.
Your range and your limits will expand with practice as everybody. You don't have a nasal voice as you think. And you have a naturally "Hoarse" voice, and it gives a beauty to the voice that not the whole world can give, you don't have to exaggerate it like in the other improvisation.

My congratulations to you! biggrin.gif

Practice, practice and practice... and try to record a CD!! I will buy it!!!

This post has been edited by Luciana: Sep 25 2007, 11:32 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
Owen
Sep 26 2007, 01:03 AM
Haha, thankyou. smile.gif

I'm looking at combining the two styles at some point, most likely a thrash metal style which would be the harsher vocal style with clean acoustic interludes etc

Unfortunatley I scraped my larynx a bit too much with the other vocal style, I forgot to do 'The Dump' to raise it whilst I was doing that, so I'm currently having to employ some vocal rest whilst my throught recovers, I woke up yesterday and it was just hell on earth, I dont know why I wasnt aware of it earlier.

As much as I know your probably not in favour of it, it would be good to do a rough guide for people not to trash their vocal chords/throughts whilst attempting this style - screaming/shoutinjg, because whilst I have the 'Zen of Screaming' it is neither comprehensive on the matter or much help and even I am still trying to perfect my style so that it is not hurting. It is such a popular style too, there are many many people who wish a guide on how to go about doing it.

Anyways, I do believe its Gabe's turn now biggrin.gif

Thanks again smile.gif

This post has been edited by Owen: Sep 26 2007, 01:03 AM

--------------------
Don't Panic.

+Quote Post
visi0n
Sep 26 2007, 05:54 AM
Learning Tone Seeker
QUOTE (Luciana @ Sep 22 2007, 03:10 AM) *

Good Luck!

Hey Luciana,

I really want to sing, but i cant .. or i am to afraid..

I really need to practice it, it is a beautifull backingtrack to sing with it, i know you can sing that very nicely !

Greetz

--------------------

+Quote Post
AlexLi
Sep 29 2007, 10:35 PM
First of all I just want to say thanks to Luciana for all her great lessons, keep up the good work! And your voice, wow, my ears are in bliss when I hear you sing!
And owen, I like your voice aswell smile.gif

I think I will record this lesson as soon as I have moved into my new apartment(next week).
My voice really sux but since my last band splitted up i got so tired of looking for singers, so therefor I will force myself to learn how to sing, with a little help from you wink.gif! biggrin.gif ( I hope that is possible xD )

This post has been edited by AlexLi: Sep 29 2007, 10:40 PM

+Quote Post
Luciana Segovia
Oct 1 2007, 11:48 AM
Singing Instructor
QUOTE (AlexLi @ Sep 29 2007, 10:35 PM) *
First of all I just want to say thanks to Luciana for all her great lessons, keep up the good work! And your voice, wow, my ears are in bliss when I hear you sing!
And owen, I like your voice aswell smile.gif

I think I will record this lesson as soon as I have moved into my new apartment(next week).
My voice really sux but since my last band splitted up i got so tired of looking for singers, so therefor I will force myself to learn how to sing, with a little help from you wink.gif! biggrin.gif ( I hope that is possible xD )

Hi AlexLi!!!!

I will waiting your improvisation!!,, and I will help you if you need... of course!!! cool.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
JohnnyBoy777
Aug 17 2008, 01:45 AM
First of all, I'd just like to comment on Owen's attempt. You got a very good voice, man. It's just got this sound... or vibe that makes it 'yours', y'know? Though it does kinda remind me of Jim Sturgess XD Either way, once you've developed that voice even further, it's gonna be amazing, I tell yah. The only thing I found a bit off was when you were holding that 'found'. It went off key somewhere in the middle of the sustained note, but not worry, nothing that you can't fix.

Well, here's my crack at it.

Attached File(s)
Attached File  Audio.mp3 ( 796.45K ) Number of downloads: 163

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 02:41 PM