Ivanov's Bootcamp, You Walk The Path of Death!
Todd Simpson
Feb 9 2019, 05:50 AM
GMC:er
Welcome to SHRED BOOTCAMP! I'll be your Drill Instructor! And I do mean DRILL! As in a large power tool used in slasher films and Paul Gilbert concerts. Here is were you EARN THE LIVING DEATH out of your fingers and break through any speed bumps/barriers to become a MASTER CHIEF of Shred!
QUICK TIPS TO PREPARE YOU FOR BATTLE
*Make sure you get both hands in the shot when shooting your video*Make sure you use a metronome for the first several Missions and that the metronome can be heard.*After you complete a mission, shoot me a PM and let me know it's ready and I'll give you a debrief! These are pass / fail, so if you pass you BADGE UP and if not, I'll give you some feedback and you head in to the breach once again.
*The first several missions are VERY simple. They are just to get you used to the bootcamp process.
*Most importantly, there is NEVER a speed requirement in bootcamp. I want you to push yourself to play as brisk as you can, but NEVER at the expense of precision. If you find you are missing a note here and there, slow down a bit. Speed is just a byproduct of precision so my goal is to make you a very precise player. At that point, speed just happens.
MISSON #1

THE MISSION

1.)Your mission is to go all the way back to the very start. The base of the mountain.

LESSON 1. http://bitly.com/gmclesson1

Which you will play SUPER PERFECT!. Speed it up bit by bit until you feel your ready to take it to WAR (Any speed, it's up to you, no points for speed, only points for playing in a precise manner as speed is simply a byproduct of precision) Shoot a video and post it as a reply to this post. Make sure to EMBED the video by clicking on INSERT SPECIAL ITEM above the smiley face and then you'll get a drop down menu. Click on INSERT YOUTUBE VIDEO and follow the instructions in the Pop Up Menu. I'll then offer a constructive and brutally honest critique.

THE AFTERMATH

Upon nailing the crap out of lesson one at a speed you didn't think possible, and playing it a clean as a freshly waxed floor, you will be given your first insignia of Rank in BOOTCAMP! You will then proceed to Lesson #2 and so forth. Here is the link to the entire 400 plus Lesson Library. https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/wiki/inde...rtal:Techniques

Here is the link to your own PRIVATE HOUSE OF PAIN!...Er I mean.. SHRED!
http://bit.ly/ivanovsbootcamp
Practice!
Sarge

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Todd Simpson: Feb 9 2019, 08:22 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
- Todd Simpson   Ivanov's Bootcamp   Feb 9 2019, 05:50 AM
- - Ivanov   Ok, lets start it   Feb 9 2019, 10:42 PM
|- - Todd Simpson   Soldier WELCOME TO BOOTCAMP!!!! I ...   Feb 10 2019, 09:44 AM
nnn
- - Ivanov   Hi! Take 2   Feb 10 2019, 07:12 PM
|- - Todd Simpson   Well Fought Soldier!!! I know from you...   Feb 14 2019, 03:55 AM
nnn
- - Ivanov   I was a little busy at my work. 148 bpm   Feb 27 2019, 06:26 PM
|- - Todd Simpson   CONGRATS SOLDIER!!!! These are you...   Feb 28 2019, 05:36 AM
nnn
- - Ivanov   150 bpm   Mar 3 2019, 07:22 PM
|- - Todd Simpson   Well Fought Soldier! You are on track to make...   Mar 4 2019, 06:07 AM
nnn
- - Ivanov   LESSON #4 - Right Hand / Left Hand Synchronization...   Mar 19 2019, 07:16 PM
|- - Todd Simpson   Welcome back to the fight Soldier! Another wel...   Mar 20 2019, 03:50 AM
nnn
- - Ivanov   RE: Ivanov's Bootcamp   Mar 27 2019, 04:33 PM
- - Todd Simpson   Well Fought Soldier!! You are doing great ...   Mar 28 2019, 04:20 AM
nnn
nnn
nnn

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 02:38 PM