AK Rich
Oct 2 2012, 09:05 PM
Learning Guitar Hero
QUOTE (jstcrsn @ Oct 2 2012, 11:57 AM) *
right on the tip of my tongue
but I think SJ will make some sense of this one

SJ?

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
AK Rich
Oct 3 2012, 04:04 AM
Learning Guitar Hero
Man no-one has guessed this yet?! Is my playing that bad? sad.gif I know I missed a couple notes at the beggining but surely it should be guessable smile.gif
Here is a small hint to be followed by a Bigger one later.
The Guitarist in this band is definately a favorite among GMC'ers maybe even in the top 5.
That was actually 2 hints wink.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
HungryForHeaven
Oct 3 2012, 06:21 AM
Learning Tone Master
GG?

+Quote Post
AK Rich
Oct 3 2012, 06:32 AM
Learning Guitar Hero
QUOTE (HungryForHeaven @ Oct 2 2012, 09:21 PM) *
GG?

GG= Guthrie Govan I assume, unfortunately this is incorrect. sad.gif Thanks for playing,we will need your pinky finger for guessing incorrectly ph34r.gif

+Quote Post
HungryForHeaven
Oct 3 2012, 06:38 AM
Learning Tone Master
QUOTE (AK Rich @ Oct 3 2012, 05:32 AM) *
GG= Guthrie Govan I assume, unfortunately this is incorrect. sad.gif Thanks for playing,we will need your pinky finger for guessing incorrectly ph34r.gif

I have no idea what it is, I just assumed that it was Guthrie Govan because of the alleged double hint (with 5 as the second chapter?).
And I am assuming that the pinky thing is a hint, too. smile.gif Not that it helps me, unfortunately.

+Quote Post
AK Rich
Oct 3 2012, 06:51 AM
Learning Guitar Hero
QUOTE (HungryForHeaven @ Oct 2 2012, 09:38 PM) *
I have no idea what it is, I just assumed that it was Guthrie Govan because of the alleged double hint (with 5 as the second chapter?).
And I am assuming that the pinky thing is a hint, too. smile.gif Not that it helps me, unfortunately.

biggrin.gif Nah I was just joking about the pinky thing smile.gif , but by coincidence it could be considered a hint of sorts.
EDIT: Oh and 5 was not a hint , you must have missed the first hint wink.gif
EDIT2: I meant this guitarist is possibly in the top 5 favorite guitarists among GMC'ers

This post has been edited by AK Rich: Oct 3 2012, 06:57 AM

+Quote Post
HungryForHeaven
Oct 3 2012, 06:59 AM
Learning Tone Master
Ah, now I know the guitarist! tongue.gif He is indeed Big among us GMC'ers. Must do some research before Slavenko wakes up.

+Quote Post
AK Rich
Oct 3 2012, 07:03 AM
Learning Guitar Hero
QUOTE (HungryForHeaven @ Oct 2 2012, 09:59 PM) *
Ah, now I know the guitarist! tongue.gif He is indeed Big among us GMC'ers. Must do some research before Slavenko wakes up.

laugh.gif Now you are on to something!
I'll even do you one better with another hint.
The first word in the title of this song is also the name of a band one of our beloved instructors is in

This post has been edited by AK Rich: Oct 3 2012, 07:06 AM

+Quote Post
HungryForHeaven
Oct 3 2012, 07:13 AM
Learning Tone Master
Oh, and your playing isn't bad at all, Rich, some great fingerpicking going on there. cool.gif

+Quote Post
AK Rich
Oct 3 2012, 07:19 AM
Learning Guitar Hero
QUOTE (HungryForHeaven @ Oct 2 2012, 10:13 PM) *
Oh, and your playing isn't bad at all, Rich, some great fingerpicking going on there. cool.gif

Whew! Thank you my brother biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
HungryForHeaven
Oct 3 2012, 08:20 AM
Learning Tone Master
Sorry, I have to give up on this. You're not taking the left pinky, are you? ph34r.gif

+Quote Post
AK Rich
Oct 3 2012, 08:45 AM
Learning Guitar Hero
QUOTE (HungryForHeaven @ Oct 2 2012, 11:20 PM) *
Sorry, I have to give up on this. You're not taking the left pinky, are you? ph34r.gif

Oh man Hungry! I thought for sure you were getting ready to nail it. I'll bet if you" Lean Into It" a bit harder you will have it wink.gif , and about the pinky, I wouldn't wish that on any guitar players especially not a fellow GMC'er! smile.gif

+Quote Post
HungryForHeaven
Oct 3 2012, 08:51 AM
Learning Tone Master
Voodoo Kiss - Mr Big.

+Quote Post
AK Rich
Oct 3 2012, 08:53 AM
Learning Guitar Hero
QUOTE (HungryForHeaven @ Oct 2 2012, 11:51 PM) *
Voodoo Kiss - Mr Big.

Thats the ticket!! Rip it up Hungry! cool.gif

PS:Slavenko must be sleeping in this morning biggrin.gif

This post has been edited by AK Rich: Oct 3 2012, 09:00 AM

+Quote Post
Slavenko Erazer
Oct 3 2012, 09:30 AM
GMC:er
QUOTE (HungryForHeaven @ Oct 3 2012, 05:59 AM) *

HAHA, GOOD One.

I just woke up and ready to turn on the GTR analyzer cool.gif
But i don't like Mr Big mucho , although i have their cds..

This post has been edited by Slavenko Erazer: Oct 3 2012, 09:32 AM

+Quote Post
HungryForHeaven
Oct 3 2012, 08:15 PM
Learning Tone Master
Ok, this is gonna be the easiest ever.

Hint: It's not Smoke on the Water.

Attached File  Guess_The_Riff_5_H4H.mp3 ( 319.18K ) Number of downloads: 63

+Quote Post
AK Rich
Oct 3 2012, 08:21 PM
Learning Guitar Hero
At first I am thinking Teenage wasteland by the who but not so sure at the end of the riff

+Quote Post
HungryForHeaven
Oct 3 2012, 08:23 PM
Learning Tone Master
*beep*
Right pinky.

+Quote Post
AK Rich
Oct 3 2012, 08:49 PM
Learning Guitar Hero
QUOTE (HungryForHeaven @ Oct 3 2012, 11:23 AM) *
*beep*
Right pinky.

Hahhaaa Touche! biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
wollace03
Oct 3 2012, 08:57 PM
GMC:er
that´s easy...

Dio - hungry for heaven

+Quote Post

61 Pages V  « < 22 23 24 25 26 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 11:15 AM