3 Pages V  < 1 2 3  
Rec Explained, Gmc Recognition Program
Tommy M
Dec 17 2014, 07:14 PM
Learning Rodie
Thank you so much guys, ill do it tomorrow, its to dark for my crappy camera today and i still have problem with one part the others feels ok:)

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Dec 18 2014, 12:48 AM
Instructor
Looking forwar to see it wink.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Anese
Jul 19 2015, 10:52 AM
Learning Roadie
hello everyone
one of my concerns about my REC vids is when I record my takes I use my phone mounted on a tripod and it's quite
a hassle to get the right angle that I want so usually find my self playing short videos to check if the angle is right then i watch it on my phone
to adjust it to exact position ... i usually do this up to three times till I get the exact camera angle.
any better suggestions to ease the agony ? biggrin.gif
Thanks

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
Jul 19 2015, 12:21 PM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
QUOTE (Anese @ Jul 19 2015, 11:52 AM) *
hello everyone
one of my concerns about my REC vids is when I record my takes I use my phone mounted on a tripod and it's quite
a hassle to get the right angle that I want so usually find my self playing short videos to check if the angle is right then i watch it on my phone
to adjust it to exact position ... i usually do this up to three times till I get the exact camera angle.
any better suggestions to ease the agony ? biggrin.gif
Thanks

Yeah, getting a good angle can be a bit tricky. You could place an object (for example a box) on the chair covering an area where you'll be sitting and playing in to use it as a guideline to set the angle. Set the angle in such a way that there is room around guitar so that when you move around you don't go out of the frame. I do the same thing as you do when I'm shooting a video alone, I have the camera rolling and shoot a test footage, then move the camera and shot another video to check results and all until I get the angle I want. It really is a bit awkward smile.gif

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post
Phil66
Jul 20 2015, 06:41 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
I use a mirror behind my camera. I use the video function on my stills camera and the camera doesn't have a movable screen so I borrow my wife's make up mirror and stand it behind so I can see what is in the screen wink.gif

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Success is not obtained overnight. It comes in instalments; you get a little bit today, a little bit tomorrow until the whole package is given out. The day you procrastinate, you lose that day's success.

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 09:52 PM