What Do You Do On Sundays?
Gabriel Leopardi
May 22 2016, 05:12 PM
Instructor
After many weekends with tours, today I'm at home with my family which is a very nice thing. I really enjoy it.

What about you? What do you do on Sundays?

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
fzalfa
May 22 2016, 06:40 PM
Learning Roadie
the sunday i usualy do near nothing, except visiting the familly , or go the forest with my childs, or doing manual stuff like cleaning a car or bike, if the waether is nice, we do BBQ with friends...

but in any case, i find some hours to practicing guitar

Laurent

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

<div align="left"> Yes, i love badges.....
</div>

+Quote Post
Chris S.
May 22 2016, 07:40 PM
Learning Roadie
Work sad.gif

6am to 4pm every Sunday...

+Quote Post
Phil66
May 22 2016, 08:05 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
I have three types of Sunday,

When we have my wife's father to ours for roast dinner, I get up, clean my car, clean out the fish pond filters, go and fetch him as he doesn't drive, watch football or motorsport, practise guitar.

Other Sundays are either an independent day where we will visit historic homes that are run by THIS organisation. Many have deer parks and woodland walks so it's good to get fresh air and get up close to nature.

The other type of Sunday is when we have what we call our micro holidays. Usually Saturday is a day out at one of those places, but one that is a bit further to travel, where we could do it there and back in one day but we prefer not to so we stay in a hotel on the nigh and have a meal and wine in the restaurant, then the following day (Sunday) we may go to another one on the way home or find a country market town, have a stroll around, find a coffee shop and have a sandwich and coffee. Often in villages like Boughton On The Water or maybe a seaside town.

That's about it. smile.gif

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Success is not obtained overnight. It comes in instalments; you get a little bit today, a little bit tomorrow until the whole package is given out. The day you procrastinate, you lose that day's success.

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
May 22 2016, 08:35 PM
GMC:er
I usually play guitar, catch up on email that I've let pile up, spend time with my Family, and try to do all the things I didn't have time for during the week smile.gif

Todd

+Quote Post
thefireball
May 25 2016, 04:53 PM
Learning Roadie
I go to church on Sundays every time I have the opportunity. As of late I have had to work in the afternoons to evenings - so what used to be my day to relax after church is another work day - but that's ok because my days off are in the middle of the week.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2024 - 02:03 AM