14 Pages V  « < 4 5 6 7 8 > »   
Gmc United Video Collaboration, Instructor/students Video Collaboration
Procyon
Feb 16 2014, 05:48 PM
GMC:er
QUOTE (wrk @ Feb 16 2014, 10:08 AM) *
Is there still a spot left in this collab?

While jamming over the backing, i came up with this idea.
Hope you like it and it's usable somewhere !

Woooow! Jaw dropping great!!!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Feb 16 2014, 07:53 PM
Instructor

I'm impressed!! This collab promises to be a new historic one! Lots of great takes. smile.gif

QUOTE (DeGroot @ Feb 16 2014, 12:15 AM) *
Hey all, Really cool takes so far!

I played a Vox wah and a light MXR chorus on this one.

Beautiful wah use! Your take is so tasty! Thanks for joining.

QUOTE (wrk @ Feb 16 2014, 06:08 AM) *

Wou!! Your take is very inspiring! Great playing, and great energy. Thanks!

QUOTE (Taka Perry @ Feb 16 2014, 07:20 AM) *
Finally got it done!

[attachment=35860:No_Backi...ka_Perry.wav]

Nice composition taka! And your video looks very good. Thanks for joining!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Feb 17 2014, 06:59 AM
Instructor
Thank you guys for joining and don't forget to place the video source files, .wav solo takes and mp3. backing and solo so that we may have the complete materials from each one of you wink.gif

+Quote Post
VilleFIN
Feb 17 2014, 06:09 PM
Tone Seeker
Here's my updated files. I have to re-shoot my video 'cos I had too sad face and my guitar head was out of the picture biggrin.gif

Attached File(s)
Attached File  gmc_united___WP___guitar_only.wav ( 7.22MB ) Number of downloads: 113
Attached File  gmc_united___WP.mp3 ( 1007.14K ) Number of downloads: 145

+Quote Post
HungryForHeaven
Feb 17 2014, 06:57 PM
Learning Tone Master

That was some really good soloing!

+Quote Post
Nava
Feb 17 2014, 07:17 PM
Learning Tone Seeker

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/3102298..._United_WRK.zip

THAT was fantastic played biggrin.gif Great lines, enjoyed it a lot!

QUOTE (DeGroot @ Feb 16 2014, 04:15 AM) *

Excellent! The tapping part and the following to the end was very tasteful wink.gif

Fantastic to see what people come up with! So great ideas and so melodic lines. No one sounds like someone else and to see/hear each creativity is a true inspiration!
Happy to be a part of this wink.gif

--------------------
If it sounds good, it IS good! And if you think its good then there is gonna be someone else in the world that thinks its good:)Wise words from former instructor Marcus Lavendell.

+Quote Post
Darius Wave
Feb 17 2014, 10:14 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (mroberts70 @ Feb 14 2014, 07:32 PM) *
Sorry, couldn't imbed the video... computer problems that I have no intention of fixing at the moment. smile.gif

http://youtu.be/aHmvHa3tGFs

Well Mark...glad to see You again in our collabs! smile.gif Great take mate! smile.gif I happy You're back smile.gif

QUOTE (WeePee @ Feb 15 2014, 05:17 PM) *
Hey gang !

Finally I got my new laptop working. I tell you, moving from Mac to back Windows is pain in the butt. All my music stuff, software and installing. Huh tongue.gif

But here's my solo. Maybe little fine tuning needed though...

https://soundcloud.com/alfafirefox/gmc-united-demo-track

Cheers

-Ville-

Look who's with us again! smile.gif Those issues with tuning are not that big wink.gif I'm sure You easily fix those wink.gif

QUOTE (DeGroot @ Feb 16 2014, 04:15 AM) *

Very refreshing and pretty different from all Your previous takes smile.gif Cool add to the collab smile.gif

QUOTE (Jim Seekford @ Feb 16 2014, 08:29 AM) *
Sorry I couldnt get the video but here is the audio of what I have been practicing over this track. Any feedback would be cool.

https://soundcloud.com/jim-seekford-music/collab-ideas

Hey Jim! The beginning is very tasty and wisely played. When there comes the ending part I think that things get to much blurry - maybe just a bridge pickup on those low runs will do the job. Also...the reverb. Unfortunately it's a kind of "toilet verb" I would go for bigger room size and short decay / time. Good job anyway! smile.gif

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/3102298..._United_WRK.zip

Man! That was awesome! Love both - the tone and the dynamics You have in Your hands! Perfect! smile.gif

QUOTE (Taka Perry @ Feb 16 2014, 11:20 AM) *
Finally got it done!

[attachment=35860:No_Backi...ka_Perry.wav]

So now You go for a new cam angle Taka ? wink.gif Well done! smile.gif

+Quote Post
gregc1
Feb 17 2014, 11:15 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
Hey Everybody! Here is my contribution.

Really loving the takes already posted.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Feb 18 2014, 12:31 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (gregc1 @ Feb 17 2014, 07:15 PM) *

hehehe fantastic take! I like how you combine melodies with faster licks that connects them, how you moved to the higher octave in the second section and the use of tapping. You solo is very inspiring. Thanks!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Feb 18 2014, 08:20 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (gregc1 @ Feb 17 2014, 10:15 PM) *

So much control, balance and melody! Well done man!

+Quote Post
Darius Wave
Feb 18 2014, 02:09 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (gregc1 @ Feb 17 2014, 11:15 PM) *

Well Greg....You nailed it! smile.gif

+Quote Post
gregc1
Feb 18 2014, 06:57 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
Thank you Gab, Cosmin and Darius!

--------------------

+Quote Post
SlowFingaX
Feb 18 2014, 10:28 PM
Hi guys and girls!

I'm curious to know some things about how you make your recordings for this collab.

Because, there have to be...one track just with guitar, one track guitar + backing track and video with all together and also source file of the video. Do you make those at the same time...or video later and then just. editing..editing and more editing? laugh.gif

How you make your videos: Which programs and how, just asking because I tried to do my version today and it wasn't easy at all. tongue.gif
First I tried to make it real time, with Camtasia Studio 8 and problems to get the effect sound from Ezmix 2.
Then I tried to make guitar + backing track with Reaper (it's also easy for me), but then I tried to make video in sync
everything on three tracks..and it was very frustrating. One problems is also my ols laptop, because I think that sometimes it was the problem. Tomorrow I'll try to make some good tone with my GT-10, because these effect softwares are maybe too much for my old laptop.

It's easy and best if it's possible to get real time rec with three tracks: Backing track+ guitar + video and it's immediately in sync.

At least I think, my version is almost ready, just some problems to get it recorded with video in sync.

There isn't this kind of problems with REC, because you don't have to send each tracks separately.

So it's nice if some of you can tell more about, how you make your version...especially if you don't have amp with mic, because I don't have that kind of possibility right now.

How to make collab video and get those individual tracks for Dummies! cool.gif

This post has been edited by SlowFingaX: Feb 18 2014, 10:36 PM

--------------------
My Gear:

Jackson DX10D Dinky
Boss GT-10
Boss Micro BR BR-80
Korg Pandora PX4
Guitar Rig 5
Ezmix 2 + many metal packs
Reaper

+Quote Post
SlowFingaX
Feb 19 2014, 01:48 AM
Finally I got something ready and this is enough now wink.gif

I tested Adobe Premiere Pro CS3 (first time I used it) smile.gif

Maybe better result with it if I use it from the beginning.

Everything else is ok, just that mp4 to Youtube was pretty small, but it's not problem, maybe next time a better one smile.gif

So this is my version for this Collab and also my first ever! cool.gif

I'll hope you can make something bigger and better with my Files! cool.gif

This post has been edited by SlowFingaX: Feb 19 2014, 02:00 AM

--------------------
My Gear:

Jackson DX10D Dinky
Boss GT-10
Boss Micro BR BR-80
Korg Pandora PX4
Guitar Rig 5
Reaper

+Quote Post
jstcrsn
Feb 19 2014, 03:06 AM
Learning Tone Master
QUOTE (SlowFingaX @ Feb 18 2014, 10:28 PM) *
Hi guys and girls!

I'm curious to know some things about how you make your recordings for this collab.

Because, there have to be...one track just with guitar, one track guitar + backing track and video with all together and also source file of the video. Do you make those at the same time...or video later and then just. editing..editing and more editing? laugh.gif

How you make your videos: Which programs and how, just asking because I tried to do my version today and it wasn't easy at all. tongue.gif
First I tried to make it real time, with Camtasia Studio 8 and problems to get the effect sound from Ezmix 2.
Then I tried to make guitar + backing track with Reaper (it's also easy for me), but then I tried to make video in sync
everything on three tracks..and it was very frustrating. One problems is also my ols laptop, because I think that sometimes it was the problem. Tomorrow I'll try to make some good tone with my GT-10, because these effect softwares are maybe too much for my old laptop.

It's easy and best if it's possible to get real time rec with three tracks: Backing track+ guitar + video and it's immediately in sync.

At least I think, my version is almost ready, just some problems to get it recorded with video in sync.

There isn't this kind of problems with REC, because you don't have to send each tracks separately.

So it's nice if some of you can tell more about, how you make your version...especially if you don't have amp with mic, because I don't have that kind of possibility right now.

How to make collab video and get those individual tracks for Dummies! cool.gif

try this to help https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18Kh2LB7K_E

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Feb 19 2014, 07:44 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (SlowFingaX @ Feb 19 2014, 12:48 AM) *

Everything else is ok, just that mp4 to Youtube was pretty small, but it's not problem, maybe next time a better one smile.gif

Hey mate smile.gif Good going here! For your first one, it's sure nicely done smile.gif

I see you managed to nail everything, technically wise and also, that movie that jstcrsn posted should be of great assistance!

+Quote Post
Monica Gheorghev...
Feb 19 2014, 09:35 AM
Learning Tone Master
QUOTE (SlowFingaX @ Feb 19 2014, 12:48 AM) *

The problem with the small image I think it's because you didn't made a setting smile.gif I don't use Premiere but usually the settings are the same in many programs but... I checked for you in Premiere wink.gif
When you launch Premiere, you need to choose a Project Preset to begin a New Project. Typically, you want that preset to match the footage you will be working with, for instance "DV NTSC 4:3" or "HDV 720p", etc.
All this settings depend on which resolution you record your movies.
If you want to know what you have set in this moment in Premiere go to the Project Bin, (usually left pane of screen) and click on the "Sequence 1" item to highlight it, then go to the top menu and choose Sequence - Sequence Settings and look at the Edit Mode and this will tell you what type of project you are in smile.gif

I use the usual Movie Maker smile.gif I learned many tips and tricks very useful, so if you will use this program for video editing I can help you and I'm sure you will don't have any problems in future wink.gif
For advanced things I already started to learn Sony Vegas smile.gif

This post has been edited by Monica Gheorghevici: Feb 19 2014, 09:37 AM

+Quote Post
SlowFingaX
Feb 19 2014, 10:54 AM
QUOTE (Monica Gheorghevici @ Feb 19 2014, 10:35 AM) *
The problem with the small image I think it's because you didn't made a setting smile.gif I don't use Premiere but usually the settings are the same in many programs but... I checked for you in Premiere wink.gif
When you launch Premiere, you need to choose a Project Preset to begin a New Project. Typically, you want that preset to match the footage you will be working with, for instance "DV NTSC 4:3" or "HDV 720p", etc.
All this settings depend on which resolution you record your movies.
If you want to know what you have set in this moment in Premiere go to the Project Bin, (usually left pane of screen) and click on the "Sequence 1" item to highlight it, then go to the top menu and choose Sequence - Sequence Settings and look at the Edit Mode and this will tell you what type of project you are in smile.gif

I use the usual Movie Maker smile.gif I learned many tips and tricks very useful, so if you will use this program for video editing I can help you and I'm sure you will don't have any problems in future wink.gif
For advanced things I already started to learn Sony Vegas smile.gif

Hi Monica!

Thanks for your detailed instructions. I just checked from Project Bin on it's (Sequence 01 1280 x 720), I made video with Camtasia with some settings...I don't know much about those resolution , but I have to check it before next time smile.gif
I'm going to test something with Premiere from the beginning, if it's easier that way smile.gif

I still have Windows Vista on my old laptop and Movie Maker looks different as some intructions I found earlier and cannot get done anything with it. Of course it's also ok, if it's possible for this kind of editing smile.gif

Just hope that editing is later for me a just easy and fast process and not 3-4 hours project for this kind of short videos! laugh.gif

I also made a little bit bigger version with some definitions. smile.gif

But nice learning process and bigger version (no more my versions for this collab here after this one cool.gif ) :

This post has been edited by SlowFingaX: Feb 19 2014, 12:35 PM

--------------------
My Gear:

Jackson DX10D Dinky
Boss GT-10
Boss Micro BR BR-80
Korg Pandora PX4
Guitar Rig 5
Reaper

+Quote Post
Monica Gheorghev...
Feb 19 2014, 12:32 PM
Learning Tone Master
QUOTE (SlowFingaX @ Feb 19 2014, 09:54 AM) *
Hi Monica!

Thanks for your detailed instructions. I just checked from Project Bin on it's (Sequence 01 1280 x 720), I made video with Camtasia with some settings...I don't know much about those resolution , but I have to check it before next time smile.gif
I'm going to test something with Premiere from the beginning, if it's easier that way smile.gif

I still have Windows Vista on my old laptop and Movie Maker looks different as some intructions I found earlier and cannot get done anything with it. Of course it's also ok, if it's possible for this kind of editing smile.gif

Just hope that editing is later for me a just easy and fast process and not 3-4 hours project for this kind of short videos! laugh.gif

You're welcome, sorry that I can't help you more smile.gif I saw that your video it's at 480x360.
Probably when you export the video and you choose for MP4 format must be made an another setting. But I don't have any idea in this moment what new setting you must do unsure.gif

I don't know how looks Movie Maker on Vista but I guess it's not very different. I imagine how much time you tried.
The single way to help you more, if you want you can send me the video file (but original video from the camera) and separately the sound file and I will put together for you when I get home with my video editing settings wink.gif

Don't worry later will not take it so long, you will see wink.gif It's just a little time until you will get used with the program wink.gif

+Quote Post
SlowFingaX
Feb 19 2014, 12:50 PM
QUOTE (Monica Gheorghevici @ Feb 19 2014, 01:32 PM) *
You're welcome, sorry that I can't help you more smile.gif I saw that your video it's at 480x360.
Probably when you export the video and you choose for MP4 format must be made an another setting. But I don't have any idea in this moment what new setting you must do unsure.gif

I don't know how looks Movie Maker on Vista but I guess it's not very different. I imagine how much time you tried.
The single way to help you more, if you want you can send me the video file (but original video from the camera) and separately the sound file and I will put together for you when I get home with my video editing settings wink.gif

Don't worry later will not take it so long, you will see wink.gif It's just a little time until you will get used with the program wink.gif

I just made also made some editing for my previous message smile.gif I'm so editing mode right now. If I have this kind of problems with my next project, then I'll ask some more help with it. rolleyes.gif
Right now I'm "glad" with my result and it's very good after so many hours. laugh.gif

QUOTE (jstcrsn @ Feb 19 2014, 04:06 AM) *

Thanks, I'll check this one. I'm not sure if this is possible with old Windows Vista Movie Maker, because it's little bit different.

QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Feb 19 2014, 08:44 AM) *
Hey mate smile.gif Good going here! For your first one, it's sure nicely done smile.gif

I see you managed to nail everything, technically wise and also, that movie that jstcrsn posted should be of great assistance!

Thanks mate! cool.gif

--------------------
My Gear:

Jackson DX10D Dinky
Boss GT-10
Boss Micro BR BR-80
Korg Pandora PX4
Guitar Rig 5
Reaper

+Quote Post

14 Pages V  « < 4 5 6 7 8 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 06:28 AM