Johnvg Mtp Thread
Lian Gerbino
Sep 15 2009, 07:57 PM
Instructor
this thread has been created for Johnvg

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
johnvg
Sep 16 2009, 01:05 AM
Learning Tone Seeker
- About you and your musical background

My name is John Van Grouw and I am 23 years old. I recently graduated from the University of Alabama and currently live in Memphis Tennessee. I bought my first guitar when I was high school, but have been seriously practicing for a little over 2 years. I practice on average between 3-4 hours per day on both technique and theory.

- Some guitarists and bands you like.

My favorite guitarists include Luca Turilli, Michael Romeo, Andre Olbrich, Jari Maenpaa, Yngwie Malmsteen

Some of my favorite bands are Rhapsody, Symphony X, Blind Guardian, Brainstorm, Iced Earth, Amorphis, At The Gates, Carcass, Behemoth, Dark Tranquility, Demons & Wizards, Dissection, Ensiferum, Evergrey, Falconer, Kamelot, Nightwish, Pagans Mind, Therion, Turisas, and Wintersun

- Favorite Style.

My favorite styles are power metal, symphonic metal, melodic death metal, black metal, neoclassical metal, and pagan/viking metal

- What are you looking for in this Mtp?

I am looking to improve my rhythm, lead, and improvisational technique. I am also looking to be able to improve my songwriting and learn how to put together full backing tracks with all instruments.

- Last 4 lessons you've worked on.

Currently I am working on Up Down Etude
Death Metal Rhythm Lead
Pantera Style 1
Black Metal Concepts

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 10:03 AM