Anyone Good At Animating Gif Images?
mattacuk
Oct 2 2008, 10:41 AM
Lets go fishing!
I was wondering if anyone has the skills to animate my officer Cartman avatar with alternate flashing lights (red , blue , red blue etc) on the front of the bike?

thanks biggrin.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
mysql> SELECT * FROM master_name WHERE ((firstname = 'Paul') AND (lastname = 'Gilbert'));

"The Fundimental Difference between Paul Gilbert and Buckethead is that Paul Explores the Good side of the force, while Buckethead Explores the Dark Side of the Force" :)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 14)
BodomESP
Oct 2 2008, 10:49 AM
GMC:er
Now you have the skills wink.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Oct 2 2008, 10:51 AM
Lets go fishing!
QUOTE (BodomESP @ Oct 2 2008, 10:49 AM) *

Ahhhh but id need to learn how to use it ........ and my mind is full of Javascript at the moment ! wink.gif

--------------------
mysql> SELECT * FROM master_name WHERE ((firstname = 'Paul') AND (lastname = 'Gilbert'));

"The Fundimental Difference between Paul Gilbert and Buckethead is that Paul Explores the Good side of the force, while Buckethead Explores the Dark Side of the Force" :)

+Quote Post
OrganisedConfusi...
Oct 2 2008, 10:52 AM
It's pretty easy to do I believe. If nobody else offers I will try and find some time tonight to create it. smile.gif

This post has been edited by OrganisedConfusion: Oct 2 2008, 10:52 AM

--------------------
Gear
Guitars:- Caparison Horus Snowcloud, Parker Nitefly M, Parker Nitefly SA, Gibson SG, Parker P10e, 40 Year Old Spanish Acoustic
Amps:- Framus Ruby Riot 2x12" stack

+Quote Post
wrk
Oct 2 2008, 11:06 AM
Learning Tone Seeker
here you go ..

Attached Image

+Quote Post
DeepRoots
Oct 2 2008, 11:11 AM
Get to da Chopper!
QUOTE (wrk @ Oct 2 2008, 11:06 AM) *
here you go ..

Attached Image

Sweet biggrin.gif

Do animated gifs work as avatars here at GMC? It did in the past i remember but haven't tried in a while.

+Quote Post
wrk
Oct 2 2008, 11:21 AM
Learning Tone Seeker
QUOTE (DeepRoots @ Oct 2 2008, 12:11 PM) *
Sweet biggrin.gif

Do animated gifs work as avatars here at GMC? It did in the past i remember but haven't tried in a while.

i guess it will work .. some members have animated signature images. It's often blinking up to all the images are loaded, but this one is small and kind of cute smile.gif

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Oct 2 2008, 11:25 AM
Lets go fishing!
QUOTE (wrk @ Oct 2 2008, 11:06 AM) *
here you go ..

Attached Image

DUDE! That kicks ass biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif Thanks so much !

I clocked you back there at 60mph. could you get out of the car please sir? laugh.gif

QUOTE (OrganisedConfusion @ Oct 2 2008, 10:52 AM) *
It's pretty easy to do I believe. If nobody else offers I will try and find some time tonight to create it. smile.gif

thanks for offer OC, means alot smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
OrganisedConfusi...
Oct 2 2008, 11:27 AM
Cool image smile.gif I would have done it sooner but I'm at work and I barely do enough as it is at work lol biggrin.gif

--------------------
Gear
Guitars:- Caparison Horus Snowcloud, Parker Nitefly M, Parker Nitefly SA, Gibson SG, Parker P10e, 40 Year Old Spanish Acoustic

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Oct 2 2008, 11:30 AM
Lets go fishing!

I have been SOOOOOOOOO lazy this morning ! ohmy.gif I have done zero studys, and just been on GMC laugh.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
wrk
Oct 2 2008, 11:32 AM
Learning Tone Seeker
QUOTE (mattacuk @ Oct 2 2008, 12:25 PM) *
I clocked you back there at 60mph. could you get out of the car please sir? laugh.gif

huh.gif ... but i'm german .. i can drive as fast as i want or not ?

+Quote Post
OrganisedConfusi...
Oct 2 2008, 11:33 AM
I am a mass poster during the day at work and don't post at all outside of work lol. biggrin.gif I can't stay away from here smile.gif

--------------------
Gear

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Oct 2 2008, 11:36 AM
Lets go fishing!
QUOTE (wrk @ Oct 2 2008, 11:32 AM) *
huh.gif ... but i'm german .. i can drive as fast as i want or not ?

of course wink.gif

QUOTE (OrganisedConfusion @ Oct 2 2008, 11:33 AM) *
I am a mass poster during the day at work and don't post at all outside of work lol. biggrin.gif I can't stay away from here smile.gif

speaking of which,i really must do some work ! biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
MickeM
Oct 2 2008, 11:43 AM
Born of NWOBHM, Moderation Team Leader
laugh.gif funny picture!!! ..but I wonder, can he do a wheelie too?

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Oct 2 2008, 11:33 PM
Instructor
Haha cool image. Cartmen is my funniest SP character smile.gif

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 11:48 AM