Schooljam Online Voting
Thilo
Feb 15 2008, 02:59 PM
GMC:er
Hey there,

as already written about a week ago, me and my band triple effect participated in this years SchoolJam band competition (Germany). The online voting has just begun and thus the (live!) recording of our performance is now available for everyone to listen and vote. All in all, we're quite satisfied - though it's a great shame that the two solos do have quite a thin sound, which was definitely not the case during our performance. dry.gif

The winners of the voting are going to perform their songs in the final (8 bands) right at the "Musikmesse Frankfurt", Germany (one of the largest music products trade shows in the world). There are several prizes to be won, among them a live performance at "Rock am Ring", one of the biggest rock concerts in Germany, a tour in France and the possibility to record songs in a professional studio.

There are several sites carrying out the voting among the 30 bands (of over 1000 that applied) that have qualified:
15th - 29th Feburary: Voting on Respect.de
18th February: Voting on Viva.tv (as they put only about 6 bands online each day)

Hope you like it. smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Thilo: Feb 15 2008, 06:25 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
fire
Feb 19 2008, 03:28 PM
GMC:er
hey dude
what a chance - I know about... friends of mine are the band "kurzschluzz" wink.gif
do you probably remember them? they were in Freiburg playing too.
Good luck! gogo win - see you rock am ring?? laugh.gif

cheers

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
If you think you understood what I said, you neglect that the things you hear, are different from the thing I thought of. - Got it?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 07:42 AM