Problems With Personal Image, I can´t load my personal image.
Richard Salas
Dec 31 2007, 06:01 AM
GMC:er
Hi Guys, Richard Here:
I don´t know why I´m having problems loading my personal image, not the avatar, but the other one (the one that appears on the forum when you post a new topic, reply, etc...) I have a mac, but that doesn;t seem the problem, I also tried to load it on a pc, but it didn´t work. I don´t know whether I am looking in the wrong place, or the page has some sort of problem. I went to my profile, and then clicked on ¨Change my personal image¨once there I had the option of removing it, or to place an URL, but there is no button to browse my computer and load an image from it.

I would appreciate your help.

Lots of thanks. And by the way, have a very happy new year everybody! cool.gif laugh.gif tongue.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Keep living, Keep playing!

/Users/ricardosalasrivacoba/Desktop/0101202764_xl.jpg
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Smikey2006
Dec 31 2007, 06:06 AM
well if its not your avatar your talking about then its your signature smile.gif. What i did was just upload the photo you want at www.photobucket.com (u will have to sign up) Once u upload your photo it gives u a image code which you just post in your signature smile.gif you should be good to go if you do that

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Schecter Exotic Star+ Peavey VK
Ibanez Xiphos 707 + Krank Revolution 100
Damien 7

Wishlist
Schecter Customshop
Schecter 2008 Blackjack
Damage Control Timeline Delay Pedal/Distortion
a laptop that runs protools :'(

+Quote Post
FretDancer69
Dec 31 2007, 06:15 AM
QUOTE (Smikey2006 @ Dec 30 2007, 11:06 PM) *
well if its not your avatar your talking about then its your signature smile.gif. What i did was just upload the photo you want at www.photobucket.com (u will have to sign up) Once u upload your photo it gives u a image code which you just post in your signature smile.gif you should be good to go if you do that

yeah but you can also have a Personal Image on your profile, check Kris's Profile, he has another picture there, i dont know if that what he's talkinga bout tho..

--------------------
Playing Guitar Since: December 2006

+Quote Post
Smikey2006
Dec 31 2007, 06:22 AM
QUOTE (FretDancer69 @ Dec 31 2007, 12:15 AM) *
yeah but you can also have a Personal Image on your profile, check Kris's Profile, he has another picture there, i dont know if that what he's talkinga bout tho..

Oh i never even noticed that biggrin.gif

--------------------
Schecter Exotic Star+ Peavey VK
Ibanez Xiphos 707 + Krank Revolution 100
Damien 7

Wishlist
Schecter Customshop
Schecter 2008 Blackjack
Damage Control Timeline Delay Pedal/Distortion
a laptop that runs protools :'(

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
Dec 31 2007, 11:42 AM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
Go to http://www.imageshack.us/ , upload a photo from your computer , on the next page you will find there "Direct link to image" copy that link and paste it URL field on forum...That should work smile.gif

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Dec 31 2007, 01:33 PM
Instructor
You must go to Edit Avatar Settings not Personal Image. Personal Image shows only on your profile info.

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 11:02 AM